Éire/pol/ - Back in business edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/5w8SQtqZXPw
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Support for FF rises
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0429/871381-fianna-fail-poll/

>Ireland is special needs and EU recognizes it
rte.ie/news/2017/0429/871309-eu-leaders-meet-for-an-extraordinary-summit-on-brexit/

>Hasan Bal charged with terrorist funding
rte.ie/news/2017/0428/870995-waterford-terrorism/

>Paper Irish on the Late Late
thejournal.ie/late-late-new-citizens-2-3365825-Apr2017/

>Two killed in Donegal crash
thejournal.ie/donegal-crash-3-3365619-Apr2017/

>PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MINDS
independent.ie/business/brexit/former-taoiseach-says-british-public-might-change-their-minds-on-brexit-35662110.html

>Cyber criminals target trinity
independent.ie/irish-news/major-cyber-criminals-target-trinity-college-and-steal-substantial-amount-of-money-35659372.html

>Stop being girly! - microsoft
independent.ie/irish-news/education/stop-opting-out-of-tech-microsoft-urges-girls-35658652.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455090/British-Irish-duo-arrested-Ireland-ISIS-link.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o5bRIh5wpNk
i.imgur.com/PaCmSlr.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=ITa-QGHALo8
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVBUTx1eKY
theguardian.com/uk/2004/jan/10/northernireland.race
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457984/United-EU-set-defy-UK-demands-parallel-talks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate Vodafone lads

Is it true that all the best Irish people left for America?

3rd for mayo

A lot of them did at the time of the famine, the trouble is that our best are still leaving today to Australia and similar places while Eastern Europeans and sandcoons steal benefits

how do we stop this from happening though

Grow more potatoes?

We need to allow actual competition for businesses which would lower prices for certain things (like the fucking insurance cartels) while reducing competition for work by reducing the amount of newcomers and incentivizing our own to come home while putting limits on benefits to get all scroungers to fuck off home or back to work.

No teach me the Welsh language paddy

My family came to the US eight years ago and I am considering going to Trinity or UCD for college next year. I was accepted to both, as well as several schools back in the states(namely Florida State(I live in Florida), Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, and Babson to name a few).

What is university like in Ireland? Will I have a tough time adjusting? I come from a very conservative family, and considering I am on Sup Forums, I am as well. I'm going for a computer science degree, if that helps at all.

Also how relevant is the National Party? And since I can tell it really isn't, how do we meme it into relevance? I watched their YouTube videos and read their website and they seem pretty great. Justin barrett has a mad squeaky voice though

What do you boys think of nazi racial theories? I think we should try to get more blonde fellas breeding with blonde lasses to try and improve ourselves a bit.

The fuck happened your flag lad?

Nah mate, we all went to Canada

to clarify, I'm from Ireland originally. A small town in Cork called Kinsale.

See first post, ISP does this a ton

his MI5 handler finally brought him over to the UK

Ah, I guess him and Gerry Adams are bumming so

Not young enough for them

The blonde hair and blue eyes thing is a meme spread by (((them))) to divide white people and make Nazi racial theories look ridiculous and petty.

Hasan bal probably a paki from bongisistan who moved here. Fuck the media they keep trying to keep this concealed.

>Hasan bal
He was a paki from Britland

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455090/British-Irish-duo-arrested-Ireland-ISIS-link.html

NP are going to be fringe party and will never get the votes to be able to do anything.
I say that as a supporter of NP.

Worse, they might hasten our demise as lefties coalesce against them, get voted in and open the borders proper.

Justin appears to be a total purist.

How many people in Ireland do you think are for:

Taking citizenship back off those who have had it granted to them.
Completely oppose all abortion under all circumstances.
Want the death-penalty re-introduced.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5bRIh5wpNk

I just don't think there is a hunger for it.
Best he will be able to do is move the overton window.
This might enable a more pragmatic party to get in which opposes immigration.

>The judge had asked: 'He's an English speaker?'
Micro-aggression right there lads

Either way until a better option comes forward for us to jump over to, we must work with the hand we have been dealt.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455090/British-Irish-duo-arrested-Ireland-ISIS-link.html

was trying to find photos of this prick but came up empty.
Bastard Muslims only have about 10 names so you cannot find anyone.

based judge

What, in your opinion, was Enda's biggest political victory since his term started?

Trinity is full of fags UCD is better.

Lads what would you think of only issuing non-EU visas to women?

SHUT THE BORDERS

The Anti Racism Network has been caught re-tweeting body-shaming, lads.

i.imgur.com/PaCmSlr.jpg

Shocking stuff.
Body-shaming is a form of racism.

>Best he will be able to do is move the overton window.
Exactly

You need someone like Justin to be a battering ram.

The fact that the media can bring on just to heckle him means he'll get the party some exposure. Then someone more affable will take over from there.

If you want to start a movement though you need to come out swinging and Justin has the organisational skills to start a party from nothing.

You already see the damage of universal suffrage, why would you want to increase it?

This is good shit. Just makes them look petty.

People mercilessly take the piss out of Enda and every other politician it hasn't stopped them. That's Irish politics.

I really like his idea of immigration reform, where, to keep Ireland truly irish, irish diaspora get to do what asylum seekers do now and skip the line. I have a lot of family here with me in the states who didn't grow up in Ireland and would certainly be willing to come back, and a lot have tried but are waiting for updates from immigration.

It would work for the NP in the exact same way migrants from other places flock to the left.

Also extend residency requirements for citizenship from 5 years to 20 years.

But think about it. No crime and they'd take all the service jobs and leave the construction jobs for the boys.

Once we have the technology to grow Irish babies in incubation bags, we could then bring in Asian women on temporary visas for pleasure sex.

Kang here.

My last name is Bailey, and I'm really good at holding my liquor. One of my good childhood friends was a Way. My father was a catholic, as was his father, and I have confirmed through a family tree that there was race mixing between and Irish great great great grandfather and a slave woman somewhere along the timeline, I just don't know where exactly, and haven't really been arsed to dig any deeper into my genealogical lineage due to the rise of Nationalism and White Supremacy throughout Europe in response to the refugee situation meaning even if I did confirm that there was a drop of Irish blood in me, I still wouldn't be embraced as a "true irish".

But I don't know Eire/pol/, every time I hear an Irish flute, a pub shanty, or even a bagpipe, something is aroused deep within me. Whenever I see the rolling hills of Irish landscape I get a similar inexplicable nostalgia before I remind myself that I'm black, a mutt, a mixed hodgepodge of various races.

Should i pick back up the journey to discover that drop of blood? Should I bother visiting Ireland in search of the Bailey coat of arms, and hopefully my ancestors' lineage, or should I just shove it?

also what are your thoughts on the Berber theory? pic related

is it better than colleges in the states? Also what do wages look like for tech jobs in ireland that aren't jewgle or apple?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
Deus Vult lads
This chap is fucking hilarious

Justin wants to get the Irish diaspora back.
He spoke about it one video.
First he wants to kick the immigrants out.
Then he wants Irish people to come home.
Then he wants the Irish diaspora to come home.

Can't remember which video it was in.

>Irish diaspora.
Only the good one's as we've no more room for libshits.

'his' referred to justin barrett himself

There's loads of tech jobs in Ireland. I'm sure the wages are pretty good.

Good the diapora are far more redpilled

bump

Fuck off, cunt. Blonde hair looks good on women, but it makes men look way too feminine.

love this guy, hope he wins.

Yes. At the moment the only good ones left are the Protestants in Ulster (Scots Irish you call them in the US).

Muhammed Ali was 1/8th Irish though his great grandfather Abe O'Grady and he came home to Ennis.

People loved him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITa-QGHALo8

We have a large diaspora in Monserrat who mixed with their fellow black slaves and maintain Irish traditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

Nah, just find strong, healthy and good looking people to breed.
Colour of hair and eyes don't matter as much

Realise that you're not a country and function best as a British province so superior anglo minds can rule you.

>good childhood friends was a Way.

What's a Way?

grandfather was irish, should i go back, lads?

Bring back the Blueshirts

The Blueshirts were a meme lad

You can't even rule yourselves.

Can confirm from Florida

No Irish-Americans are primarily descended from the West of Ireland. The best Irish are from the East

Get your Irish passport while you can or your kids won't be able to claim one. If your grandparent was Irish, you qualify for a free one.

It's one way a lot of Brazilians can work in Ireland as Portugal does the same thing and then they can work anywhere in the EU.

Keep them where they are. We need our Mick fingers in many pies.

I'm Irish my great great grandpa came from Ireland. We even have corn beef and soda bread on St pattys day.

H-h-hello potato-kun senpais.

M-m-may I s-say something, lads?

t. William MacMurrough from D4

t. the ruiners of Ireland

It's not like most of them would come.

holy shit, i didn't know that. thank you!

I would like to come back and stay. Probably gonna cross the pond and visit family I've got, mostly in Kerry. I don't want to deal with any mudslimes and shit, though. And I'm a third-generation immigrant, so I don't think I could qualify for a free passport, yeah?

GREETINGS INFERIOR PEOPLES.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE IRELAND.

UNITED UNDER BRITISH RULE.

To be fair, haughey, Mary Robinson and enda were all from the west.

Final solution to the mayo question when?

Daily reminder that if you don't support immigration into Ireland then you are not a true Irishman. Think of all the Irish people that moved to other countries and the racism they had to face there. It should now be our duty to make sure all foreign people feel welcome in our little island, especially the based Nigerians.

What was the score in the match today ?

>be ulster-scot
>revere the symbol of an irish clan who fought against the british
>think you're the lost tribe of israel
>worship a dutch king
>have a completely made up "language" that is actually just butchered english
Are Ulster-Scots the biggest meme in history?

please no

Fuck off Nigerian.

>based Nigerians
>60% unemployment rate for African immigrants
>based
I need the drugs you are on lad

But I don't endorse Irish emigration either

The name itself is a meme, since it should truly be Scotch - Ulstermen considering they originated on this island and not the other one.

Really bad for the soil

>Le based Nigerian meme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVBUTx1eKY

The national party is pretty much an irrellevance that you will hear about pretty much nowhere but here.

theguardian.com/uk/2004/jan/10/northernireland.race

Loyalist paramilitaries in NI cleanse the country of dinge plague.

Meanwhile Sinn Feinn and IRA faggots hold up signs saying REFUGEES WELCOME and support gay marriage.

>daily reminder that the only good Irishman is a Protestant Irishman.

I fucking hate their voices and accents.

Fuck it's grating.

>Loyalist paramilitaries in NI cleanse the country of dinge plague.
The reason NI has very little problems with foreigners is because noone sane wants to move there, as for your "paramilitaries" who amount to nothing more than LARPing drug gangs who are more effective at killing and extorting each other and terrorising their own neighbourhoods than anything else. outside of this they are pretty fucking irrelevant. Cute murals though I have to admit!

You'd better hope the Scots will be holding up refugees welcome signs bucko, go back to where you come from.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457984/United-EU-set-defy-UK-demands-parallel-talks.html

Why have you got a British flag above your post if Ireland is so good you fucking mong.

The reason there's no minorities in NI is because there are still PROUD. WHITE. MEN there as opposed to the Sinn Feinn open borders cucks you Catholics like.

And English is just a hodge-podge combination of French & German which is alien to both these islands and was brought in by invaders which the native Brits were colonised under. Now the identity of the Brits is the identity of their colonisers and they're happy with it.

Weird chaps.

Same with Trump in the early days.

No one even speaks your shitty language it's so shit. You probably don't even speak Gaelic.

ISP changes my IP now and then it's quite common, besides the only reason the UVF is still about is because it costs several grand to leave safely. Bhutan could probably contribute more to the defence of Ulster than you goofy bastards who are too busy shooting each other to deal with Fenians nevermind pakis.

Fuck off we both know that without Protestant Irishmen NI would be overrun with coons just like Dublin and all of your shitty non-country is. Some muzz terrorists were arrested in Waterford the other day.

Remind me. How many mosques are there in NI?

we literally all hate sinn fein

why do you think so many of us shill for the NP?

Stop being jealous because you cannot speak the language of your ancestors apart from the language of the invaders who raped your women and colonised you.

We still speak Irish in Ireland.

At least the Cornish are trying though they have had to make-up large parts of the Cornish language because your invaders did such a good job of colonising you and destroying it.

here's the truth.

if you come back to ireland, it doesn't matter the fuck how irish you are. if you don't sound like a paddy, we'll happily let you spend every penny you have and then you can fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came from.

but we don't want you.

Except they're getting a rise out of people on Twitter now.

Lefties are so easy to bait.

The only reason they're here to begin with is because you boys fucked with them and they expect something from us in return. You and your ilk only cause problems.

You fuckers have a track record of being utterly worthless, you had the fucking might of the British army backing you up and you STILL MANAGED TO KILL MORE OF YOUR OWN THAN ANYONE ELSE! as for the mosques NI is a shithole NOONE in their right mind wants to move there because it's a violent economic blackhole with no real way of making money.

reminder

>People loved him.
Until you realised he was muslim