FYRE FESTIVAL THREAD:

They handed their money over to niggers. Serves them right.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas-disaster.html?mid=twitter_cut
youtu.be/u-Wawi8oIC4
youtu.be/hY6XcUIYhcw
rollingstone.com/music/features/fyre-fest-head-billy-mcfarland-we-were-a-little-naive-w479502
nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas-disaster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying $12,000USD to see Ja Rule
>or Blink182
>current year +/- 10y

so do we know how many are missing? or killed?

But user blink182 cancelled :^)

Last I heard the survivors were splitting into factions and trying to fabricate improvised weapons

FINALLY

>They handed their money over to niggers.
Not really. They handed their money over to a group of people (founders were a black guy and a white guy, plus who knows how many silent investors). These guys had never run a music festival before and were completely in over their heads in every possible way and fucked it up spectacularly. I don't think they intended to defraud people intentionally, it looked like they tried but didn't have the balls to abort the mission when it became clear it was going to fail hard in the last few weeks.

This could be the most incredible social experiment of all time

What the fuck is this? I need a quick rundown, any user?

>$12K for "catering"
>I don't think they intended to defraud people intentionally
Good goy

Basically there is a music festival starring ja rule that was marketed to the super rich. They showed up and are stuck having to live in fema tents and eat bag lunches. Now it's devolving into the Lord of the flies or the hunger games

lets all have a cheese sandwich to show our support for the victims of fyrefest

Anyone stupid enough to leave their valuables and passport in an unsecured tent deserves this result.

they were just greedy with their price gouging. when i say they i dont think they meant to intentionally defraud people, i mean i think they had every intention to put on a music festival, as opposed to just pretend to do it and collect the money then fuck off.

Wrong, The local Islanders opened their homes to them and are sharing food with them.
Some are starting to enjoy themselves, and some are cancelling their return flights

Shit planning, even shittier execution

nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas-disaster.html?mid=twitter_cut

Hilarious. Utter lack of organization. Total nigger clusterfuck preying on stupid white people -- first clue FESTIVAL HELD OUTSIDE OF THE USA second clue NIGGERS INVOLVED

need a better rundown. that is not good. give details on what happened/is happening.

funny, i highly doubt the rich over there would even give a glance to someone who is hungry, or stuck

Won't save them from the lawsuits.

I mean, they ARE rich enough to take on us rulem

>greedy with their price gouging
12K for catering.

>intention
Niggers

True, but the locals are indeed looking out for them.
Some power boat operators have even moved in and are renting them Jet Skis
There is a free Market even here

send your prayers

God damn I hate social media types that ask for handouts

Something tells me they won't be seeing Ja Rule either.

I hope you are posting from your phone while hunting some rich kids

This is one of the greatest aspects about Sup Forums whatever event, wherever unfolds...
Should we view Sup Forums as a news agency....
we have correspondents everywhere with faster and more accurate reports than any other station out there.

I'm actually a jet ski operator
Why rob them when I can offer them my services?

To keep the Island of horror meme alive obviously.

But yeah, let them pay you, good for you : )

LMAO a bunch of narcissistic millennial white girls get sent to a third world refugee camp

Because these people are subhuman and are the reason why your country is third world. These parasites live off of the blood of the third world, and here you are being a cuckold instead of taking back what's yours.

Instagram Culture.
This is what you get when you spend your life looking at a smart phone.

Hashtags are the greatest mistake humanity has made in centuries. We have fucked up so bad.

>does anyone know how to make weapons?

To be honest, I could believe this. Island niggers are by far the most laid back niggers I've experienced.

FUCK JA RULE
youtu.be/u-Wawi8oIC4

Trusting your money and security to niggers

Hope somebody blood eagles her desu

> Pays thousands to attend a festival
> Asks for shekels

I'm sorry but blaming white people for everything never really caught on here

At least do something amusing to them.

Dear KEK, please do with her what you will.

BTFO BY BASED BAHAMA MAN

Making money is amusing to me

>going to an island party to be drinking and in a bikini in the sun probably in the water too
>better bring my makeup

>oooo makeup better take it

What did Kek mean by this?

so make "i survived fyre fest" t-shirts and sell em for $70 each. bank

>C-section scar
Into the fire she goes

welcome to women. more specifically instagram women. Where men grovel, accountability isn't real, and betas across the world will see to it that you don't need to worry about money.

If I were an attractive woman I would perfect my body to show it off on instagram and never have a care in the world again.

Why wouldn't they be? Even if you're broke as shit, you're still in the Bahamas.

youtu.be/hY6XcUIYhcw
someone made an intro

?

>has a kid
>going to festivals

Gettin' real sick of this shit.

>an immersive music festival.

Its immersive alright

why would it ever change?
feminism empowers single mothers - a mindset of instant gratification that got them the kid they didn't want, perpetuating the cycle of stupidity and a lack of accountability, foresight, and conviction.

The fucking ball-pit from Dashcon was the best part.

This needs to be a happening

Based bahamas. People on Sup Forums seem to not know that bahamas has the 3rd highest gdp per capita in the western hemisphere. Right after U.S. and Canada

tumblr and instagram have both of them failed to put up an event for users. i wonder what a Sup Forums fest would look like....dear god no..

is that due to offshore companies using it for a tax haven?

that was HWNDU, newfag

(((silent investors)))

You suggest people stop having fun when they have kids?

I mean what's wrong going to a normal festival when you have kids? This whole Fyrefestival shit has been weird though but still, if she could afford a ticket she could probably afford someone to take care of her kids for a couple days.

Organizer admits it was a scam

rollingstone.com/music/features/fyre-fest-head-billy-mcfarland-we-were-a-little-naive-w479502

Has anyone gotten any updates since friday morning? I haven't seen shit other than anons shitposting.

Hahahhahahahhaa i shed a tear. Thanks user

So they unintentionally scammed them. That should make them feel better.

read this two reports, come back and thank me

nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas-disaster.html

Most left, some were "adopted"by the local islanders and are being allowed to live inside their houses and eat their food
Some opted to even stay for a while

Indeed.

perfect, bahamas bro do this and youll easily sell them for $40-50

This

Essentially the media is overhyping this whole thing. If you go to their twitter accounts, most people arent there anymore and tge ones who are are choosing to be. Yeah the conditions arent great but hey youre in the bahams, might as well enjoy it

These roaming gangs with improvised weapons makes this whole thing sound like mad max, youd expect some ridiculous hyperbole when youre talking to millenials about how bad they have it

>plan exclusive elite event on Caribbean island without modern facilities or basic sanitation

they are already selling t-shirts on [email protected] for $40. Might order one for the lulzzzzz

Where the fuck have you been the last 2 days?

Yes, I also hate Molyneux, Metokur, Milo and Sargon.

>they are already selling t-shirts on [email protected] for $40. Might order one for the lulzzzzz
No one wants to see a fucking beaner bragging being ripped off 10k$ of his father's drug money.

I think about this more than I care to admit t. canadian

Roasties getting roasted

>they are
>implying it's not you
fuck off Pablo

Makes sense considering that spoiled white tourists are the reason you can feed your children tonight.

and the poor niggers are making bank there. Even Trinidad is doing good.

Hey user, is your shithole poor or what?

how much of the festival was going to be about income inequality and asking for donations for their hunger relief fund(90% administrative 10% hunger relief spending)?

Wait so some rich white cunts paid 12k to signal their arsefuckery and ar now getting curb stomped by roving gangs of enrichment?

I see nothing here except divine justice and keks

I really hate niggers, every time some ugly fat white bitch moves some niggers in with her in my rental properties I evict them.

Indeed Sup Forums is my number one "go to" for news I hear stuff here days, sometimes a week, before I hear it elsewhere

they just want it more exclusive so they make people think it's shit when they're actually in paradise.

they don't want a bunch of poor people who are scared of losing stuff coming. only exclusively rich allowed to hang with celebrities

>roving gangs of enrichment?
Untrue, there are no confirmed reports of this happening.
There are police on the Island they could have called for assistance, the number is toll free just 9-1-1 and yes local police know how to trace phone calls
It may not be what you wanna hear but things didn't go Far Cry 3.

Sup Forums needs a festival. We should have it at Auschwitz with Blink 1488 and Moonman as headliners.

>>I don't think they intended to defraud people intentionally
so...accidentially then? ironically? hypothetically?

Trusting a nigger with money.

Ever.

>jet ski operator

What part of SHARK FILLED WATERS is obscure to you?

dayum, and my hopes were up

And yet she ((needs)) people to fund her whorcation?

Not a C section scar. It's vertical, which is wrong, and its way too high.

>They handed their money over to a group of people (founders were a black guy and a white guy, plus who knows how many silent investors).

Was it a white guy or a (((white guy))) ?

Also - (((silent investors))) ?