DAILY REMINDER TO ALL CHRISTIAN DOGS

We Muslim Turks liberated Istanbul in 1453 and turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque
No one ever dared to change that ever since that year. It was, is and will be a mosque
Vatican is next.

have you done your homework yet, altyaş?

^
You replied to a Turk poster so I guess ill report you. Dumb fuck.

karınıda ver gavat seni :Dddddddd

i like Turkey

ohh boy, this will cause some butthurt

We're just waiting for something.

Go read up on wikipedia instead.

Wait - you can't do that anymore because the "great leader Erdogan" has decided it's not containing the "truth".

/flashbacks/

Well, you can always cook turkeys. Great when stuffed and served with gravy.

It's a troll that has been roaming Sup Forums all day everyday for the last months. Just sage it...

I refuse to beleive a Frenchman likes Turkey

How is Sup Forums accessible in Turkey and Wikipedia is not?

PTSD trigger?

youre correct

christianity is a religion of meek cheek turning pussies

thats why it we must abandon all filthy kike spawned desert abrahamic religions and return to Paganism

It's simple. He isn't french at all.

Vampires kill Muslims. Muslims blindfold themselves because they are afraid of becoming schikabobs. True reason why Muslims stayed away until Jews took over and let them in. Muslims are lucky the Vatican even created their sorry religion lol.

Are your afraid that your government will block Sup Forums considering they've already blocked Wikipedia?

Soon ALL the churches in the west will be Mosques! Many of us younger people may live long enough to see them all turned from idolatry to Islam!

Allah has a plan for the west!

A nun from one of the Christian sects who denies the validity of Christ was the backbone and connection from your shit death cult to the catholics. We owned you from the very beginning

>be slave
>try to rebel against your masters
>get beheaded
>"a-at least we put some turks in spikes"
you former slaves are pathetic, i really feel bad for you, your national hero is a slave that try to rebel against her sultan and get rekt, thats pathetic.

Hello subhuman, look at this, it is the head of a serbian subhuman that killed by Turkish mujahideen in bosnian war. We ruled you for 600 years and we still kill your subhuman kind alhamdulillah.

Sup Forums is already blocked. All turks you see are using workarounds.
I think so too

kek

ananıda verseydin qnq belki avrupa vizesi verirler :dddddd

It's no longer a mosque you fucking idiot, it's a museum since 1935 and no longer used as a place of worship. Learn about your own country roach.

It will be soon, Erdoğan promised that he will make it mosque again.

Learn some history about how terrible Ottomans actually were

soon
>soon
soon
>soon

Look at this roach, we are sharpening the spikes

If we were terrible, then how come we ruled you for 500 years dumb gypsy? also why your country is so shit that your women rather clean toilets here than living in romania?

>No one ever dared to change that
>It will be soon

Stupid inbred turk roach

Hello subhuman, look at this, this is the corpse of a turkish subhuman that was killed by Serb army in the Bosnian war. We have repelled you subhumans for thousands of years and we will continue protecting the ubermensch from such low life subhuman faggots like you and your kind. ЧУJTE БAHДO ИCЛAMCКA, MУЏAХEДИHИ, CTИЋИ ЋE BAC HAШA PУКA И У AHКAPИ!

>this scares the muslims

It will be a good day when the toppled minarets crush the rotting fruit carts of filthy roaches and their unwashed broodlings

I'll be in Constantinople in two days roach.
I didn't buy a return ticket. Please, take your family outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Shut up ex-slave subhuman
Stay mad ex-slave subhumans, Our albanian brothers already taking care of you subhumans

So cute seeing a Turk have to live hundreds of years in the past. You're nobody, roach.

We paid tribute, you didn't rule shit

We always fucked you up when we gathered an army. One romanian peasant was matching three of your elites.

>Be Truk
>Have one of the most powerful empires in the world
>Pic related
>Fuck up and become a third world country

Calling others "pathetic" when your own country is shit is quite ironic, don't you think?

We are still relevant and regional power, But what about sweden? let me tell you: a irrelevant cuck country that filled with cucks and niggers, enjoy your somali semen

how can albanian niggers even compete without a military

>We paid tribute
good slave.

Your life is shit, you're shit. And you want to spread the shit.
Why?

I'm afraid he might actually be telling the truth and the Vatican will fall, the Turk is a fearless warrior after all.

>what is kosovo

You can't even unify people under your own faith, so what makes you think that you can take over the Vatican you dirty little fucking sand nigger.

serbia? are you stupid or something

Posting cherry picked wars on wikipedia doesn't change the fact that you have been slave of Turks for 600 years, How does it feel that you are been under rule of Turks for 600 years? tell me.

No one recognises kosovo as a part of serbia.

It's Tsargrad.

>We Muslim Turks liberated Istanbul in 1453 and turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque
Really? Can you link me a Wikipedia article?

You're a nobody. Turks are nobodies. You are irrelevant. A stain on humanity. Living hundreds of years in the past won't change that. Turks won't exist in 100 years. Remember your place, roach filth.

My question is -- why are we going to pretend Christians even care if the Vatican falls?

Jesus said to tell everyone what He would teach you in secret, but all the Vatican does is hoard its gold, hoard its land, hoard its history, and spread Communism. It's a fraction of a minority of Christians worldwide who would even care if a Mosque was built there, and Muslim retards think that's some kind of victory.

you know, when brown people, especially muslims, make these shitty threads I can rest easy knowing that that they both lack basic amenities of modern life and are poor as fuck.

im going to go read my medical books now. great employment opportunity awaits me

>except half the world

Regional power? Relevant? Where? The Middle East? A region with only poor countries? Okay bud, whatever makes you sleep at night.

As for my own, yes, it's full of cucks, yet it's still better than your country. Your population is roughly 8 times greater than Sweden, yet our GDP difference is a mere 300 million USD.

slaves aren't supposed to destroy your army

>also why your country is so shit that your women rather clean toilets here than living in romania?

You would sell your mother for a chance to live here. I'm sure your women would eat from those toilets for a chance to leave Erdogan Republic. The only ones who left to clean toiles were the gypsies, whom I hope more will leave.

it feels like raid wasn't invented fast enough

Took the roaches hundreds of years to finally take Constantinople.

Might take hundreds more to get it back. But we're coming.

It feels fine. Fact is, you are too imbred, and your IQ is monumentally low, so in the Ottoman Empire you were farmers and construction workers, while we were wealthy businessmen and ministers. You were practically our slaves.
The battle is not cherrypicked btw, we won more than half of the battles of our independance war while you almost always had a 1 to 10 advantage and still lost.

Sage
The Turk already hate himself why else would he be on Sup Forums no need to push him to kill himself yet, when he can become a suicide bomber against other muslims

this is a pretty edgy thread but if i was president i would lunge MOABs indiscriminately into major population areas of turkey and then escape trial by taking a submarine to turkey to go innawoods and hunt turkish individuals, i will become a legend immortalized in the 2200 AD version of wikipedia

Your country is trash!

>But we're coming
Yeah, you say this shit for 600 years and you get BTFO every time you try it. dumb chr*stian subhuman

I don't give a fuck about dead people, roach.

>tfw the only reason your country has a military was because 'Merica was using you to protect Israel from Russia

fucking idiot Turks

Also crusader subhumans destroyed the city like subhumans they are. thank Allah they can't sack the city again.

Sup Forums has no chill today

Istanbul.
Tranny capital of the world.

there can not be chill whilst pic related

We already own your cities. Your economy and military exist because America uses you to buy oil from your Middle East buddies. All we have to do is start using our own oil and your country will destroy itself unless we keep finding excuses to protect you idiots from yourselves.

Just you wait after we are done with Kim

I thought it was a museum with ongoing work to uncover the original Christian features.

>Yeah, you say this shit for 600 years and you get BTFO every time you try it
Did you suddenly forget the Balkan Wars? Or how some tiny wastelands in the Balkans defeated you and gained their independence in the first place? Or the fact that you only still exist because the UK didn't wan't Russia to have an exit to the Mediteranian?

TFW The only reason the Turks Captured Constantinople in the first place was because Western World Sacked it and crippled the Empire then would rather fuck over the Romans instead of sending help they would rather try to fight them to rebuild the Latin Empire oh wait i guess in Turkish history they teach that the Empire was still at 100%
Then again we dont learn about Byzantium officially in school cause (MUH WESTERNERS)

How come Russia is part of the Western Alliance ?

Sup Forums is just so easy to bait.

why do all the shit civilizations always want to conquer and destroy the civilizations progressing humanity?

FEAR THE MIGHT OF THE TURKISH ARMY

Turks are delusional with nigger tier iqs. I've met many, they are all the same. Bear genetics but extremely stupid.

Realistically if another WW were to happen Turkey would be among the first to be nuked and there is literally fuck all you could do about it.

I know right
(Gets Baited into repling to spread my gay history knowledge because i'm a loser)

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TURKISH ARMY

Go ahead, goatfucking camel cumguzzler

Im pretty sure pig blood bullets are awaiting your arrival.

christians get outtttttttt

I don't like Turks but it's funny seeing people from the Balkans talking shit, that's like India insulting the Brits

When you have to cherry pick specific points in your history, you've already lost

stop getting triggered by erdogs on a daily basis you fucks , just sage it and be done with it.

Are you stupid? The green countries are the one that recognize Kosovo as independent.

GG greek bro.

tru