>Palmyra:SAA full control over Al-Bayda’a Mountains near the Jazal Gas Fields
>SAA initiates offensive to expel US-backed rebels from Sweida province
>Kurdish militants blow up Turkish radar station in cross-border attack
>Jew airstrike nea Damascus International Airport hit Hezbollah supply hub
>Sy gov:French report "campaign of lies” against Damascus
>Around 50 rebel fighters surrender to the SAA in Latakia
>report:Turkish-backed rebels sold 8 turkish armoured vehicles received to IS
>SAA launched special operation to secure E Damascus desert
>IS informs that they have killed 10 HTS soldiers in an "anti jewish" operation in yarmouk camp
>30+ Saudi-led fighters killed by Houthi forces in N Yemen
>Saudis ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houthis

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXCo_lR3Pp0
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/858391055229739008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single one of these threads now is clogged up with the nutcase "Brit" Arab who cannot go a post without mentioning his love for Erdogan and his hatred for the "communist feminist SJW Zionist" Kurds.

Filter and ignore him.

israel is not a real country

t.macedonia

haha based muslims am i right r/syria?

Woops, previous:

Be a country with name that literally triggers my friend. Spoiler alert he is Greek

#
Shut the fuck up 100 euros a month making poor eastern EU fuck. Still angry about the fact I fucked Joanna the polak a few months ago?

Shes still sending "miss you" messages. Typical polak slut, trying marry Western EU dudes so they dont need to be together with a 100 euro a month making drinking loser like you.

Thats why she wanted me to fuck her raw I guess, hoping she'd have a Belgian Kurdish baby coming out of her vodka stinking vagina

Fucking useless poor polaks

break the siege and liberation of Deir Ez Zur when?

previous

what the fuck? get out

^^^Reminder.

Fyrom*

>8cuck
Nah thanks

Do you think they'll try to close the Ghouta pocket after the business in Qaboun?

>123367533
No (You)s for (((you))).

Death to America!

can confirm

t.belgium

R8

Ba'athist Arabia has a port in the south of Arabia to prevent power play in the Persian gulf.
The Jamahiriya of northern Africa makes less oil money than Arabia, but controls the Suez canal for muh tariffs.
Maghreb Union has Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Western Sahara.
Toureg union because self determination.
Yemen split between Houthi Shia state and southern state to prevent conflict.
independent Holy state to prevent power politics/stop people claiming to be a caliphate.
Turkey has northern Cyprus becaues that area actually is Turk majority, as much as I don't want it to be.
Kurdistan to stop them bitching/revolting and keep Turkey down.

>Not wanting the links that prove the kikes love ISIS.
>not approving of /sg/'s backup site.

Shame on you. Even your smuggling skills are inferior.

What do you mean?
UR-77, 105th SRG, 5th Mecehanized and Tiger (on his way), are making Qaboun done soon, but about the rest of the pocket?
Sure they will.

>implying ar*bshits will ever have Hatay

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAH

k but there's no reason to get triggered

A true Syrian has fallen today, S

Israel bombing Syria again

No media attention. Why did Trump's strike get so much coverage, but Israel's attacks get nothing?

You should start with your own clay before you decide about others. You know, Scotland, Ireland and the Welsh.

I usually thought of the Saudi Arabia - Qatar - Al Qaeda angle to be more efficient.
Some arguments:
1) Assad is winning and then decided to gas his retreating enemies. The only question remains, if he is so dimwitted, why is he still in power
2) Rebels are mostly radical sunni terrorists, having history of massacring non-sunnies they come across
3) 2013 Ghouta attack - never was conclusively proven, likely to be rebels
4) Is Putin so retarded, to GUARANTEE the removal of Syrian chemical weapons only to allow the chemical airstrike when the new US pres came into power?
5) Iraq and Lybia before Syria was a disaster. You won't see or hear a lot of discussion about this on MSM, why is that?

The SAA seem unwilling to focus on a single front for an extended period of time. This is strange because large continued battles with large troop commitments should favor the side with air superiority and superior artillery, as targets are abundant.

Add Independent Christian States in Levant and Assyria (and maybe Egypt, I am not sure how homogeneous Copts live) and it will be ok.

Suheil was supposed to go there after east 'leppo but the hama offensive stalled this
I think it might be the next main target

what's 35:42?
wouldn't 21:37 fit better

what's even more in their favor is waiting it out while their air and material superiority does its job. Even with better trained forces and more firepower attacking sucks, especially in urban areas.

Don't kid yourself, they are rebuilding since the russians chipped in by the end of 2015 but after mroe than 6 years of war they're still running on fumes.

>The only question remains, if he is so dimwitted, why is he still in power
If he would be a competent and smart leader, Syria wouldn't be in ruins in the first place.

Because the jews own the media

>#BREAKING: IDF strikes Assad military base near Quneitra: reports

Thats not his clay you cuck fuck

ridiculous
leave everything as it is faggot

Hey Ass*d
Your time is coming

>Ba'athist Arab Union
>Actually includes Arabian peninsula
Just turn that shithole into a containment zone and seal off their borders forever

being a competent leader does little against outside intervention. This handsome fella, while being peculiar and making some mistakes, turned his country into one of the most prosperous african nations. Didn't protect him from getting NATO'd.

nice

Guessing by the numbers - it would.
There are many units capable of "holding the line", but very few capable of succesfully storming it, that's why for example Tigers have been thrown from east Aleppo to northern Hama, and now to east Ghouta.

checked
this tbqh

Copts are cucks and Assyrians are degenerate scum who rather shitpost and be shitty barbers in Södertalje than making their own countries.

Even fuckin scumbag k*rds are better than them, trust me.

>If he would be a competent and smart leader, Syria wouldn't be in ruins in the first place.
Artificial creation with history of political instability, sectarian conflicts, relatively weak economy, hungry neighbours, strong radical islamic presence and ever persistent kurd question - I'm willing to bet that for the shitfest that is Syria, Assad didn't do a very bad job.
In order for civil war not to happen, syrians might have needed someone brutal like Stalin, but, what can you do

Cry me a river fucken terrorist suppoerter :^)

plus, my argument never was that he is so smart and beautiful, but that he is not retarded

They don't live homogenously. The area around Alexandria has the highest share afaik. They would have to be a population exchange, but nobody wants that. Copts are treated all right in Egypt. Mount Lebanon is the only larger majority Christian area, but they don't want to separate themselves from the Muslim Lebanese.

maghrebois, got a quick rundown on ahrar al sham for me?
How sharia loving are they etc

youtube.com/watch?v=JXCo_lR3Pp0

>120 killed in two days:
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/858391055229739008
Can't make this shit up

>notmaghreboishere
Salafis, half-Jihadis

Rumours about an Israeli airstrike on #SAA's 90th Brigade are false

Will Barzah FSA surrender?

Here you go, Hans. Just for you.

>120

Turkey is a made up county named after an Albanian. It should be given back to the Greeks and Armenians. And the Turks should be sent to the Mongolian steppes where they belong.

how do you say pussyslayer in arabic

Noice

i bet charles has everyone that replies to his tweets long blocked kek

>T*rdstan
>Tuareg free state
are you for real dude?

المهبل القاتل
Nope

to ty dwu pak?

>libya
>finds the time to shitpost instead of fighting for his life and for food scraps

>taking the Musandam from Oman

You will pay for this

Perfect

Iraq is a made up county named after a Sumerian City. It should be given back to the Assyrans and Babylonians. And the Arabs should be sent to the Arabian desert where they belong.

>gives us shittest of all possible regions.

Fuck off, handle it to Sweden. I would welcome all the factories and heavy industry tho. You can take all the art.

Wait didn't we had that conversation before?

Well we have the word 'arsa (عرصا) which can be roughly translated to playa
That's as close as you could get

>the murderous vagina

your time will come too

not even close but i am not going to translate it because it's haram :^)
CALL SUHEIL IT"S HIS CHANCE TO FUCK THEM UP
>finds the time to shitpost instead of fighting for his life and for food scraps
idk who told you this but food is plenty m8 we are not somalia....... yet

ok

be more rebellious

>CALL SUHEIL IT"S HIS CHANCE TO FUCK THEM UP
He's on the case already
>>the murderous vagina
It was supposed to mean "the murdering vagina", like vagina dentata, reeee

I completely agree with you.

Not all FSA groups have the same backers/objectives.
US, KSA and Jordan have JAI, southern front and NSyA (and other southern syria groups)
Turkey and Qatar have Ahrar sham, Faylaq Sham + other smaller ES groups etc
US has some Idlib groups

These factions within the FSA sometimes strongly disagree about some things.

some of ahrar sham's leader do claim that they want an islamic state with an islamic law, but they will follow what turkey and qatar will tell them to do.

example: ahrar sham which is much less "moderate" than JAI or the southern front, is much closer to secular turkey than the ksa
as i already told here, there are wars of influence within the great factions in syria (except ISIS)

What's wrong with a Tuareg free state? Shouldn't they have self determination?

>Saudi Arabia - Qatar - Al Qaeda angle to be more efficient.
Yes, I always go with this first. It's really nice to see people go "oh, yeah, those foken saudis!" and when they are nodding I drop Israel in there, and somehow they suddenly reject whatever I say.

>Iraq and Lybia
"Saddam" is already too demonized, and I know jack shit about Iraq, so I leave that on the side (I just comment, Saddam is still better than ISIS)
But I honestly don't understand why people seem so surprised to hear that Lybia is in the shitter. It's incredible. They have no idea about the 5+ constant civil war. Now I've seen a project to balcanize it into three states.

I'm tired of people agreeing like "ok, but that was years ago, it was wrong, but this new guy is totally bad, haven't you heard?"

do not reply to a "if he was that smart why did he die?"-tier comment

Neck yourself

Na Gaeil abú

Tuareg are already full fledged Libyan citizens
the only thing they seek in life is smuggle stuff through the border

Proto-muslims just raided Babil and made a city south to it, named it Madinat as-Salam and forgot all about the civilization they come from, fuck Abbasids.

No, literally niggers than think they are white.

Then why are they revolting?

Maghrebi is actually well informed on the subject. Same was for countryside cuck (rip).
Too bad you guys are shills.

Because they're black.

while openly secular FSA groups are much closer to KSA than Turkey
If you think that Qatar, Jordan, KSA, Turkey, USA all support the same groups then you're wrong.
KSA doesn't want to help and see "muslim brotherhood" influenced groups (like ahrar, faylaq) take power while helps secular ones (southern front, nsya, free idlib army, harakat hazm, etc) and other ideologically closer groups (JAI)

Fuck, I thought they were white like the Berbers. Well fuck that shit.

>southern front and NSyA
These are pretty much non-existent , only some Sweida based groups have a few dozens of fighters.
>Turkey and Qatar
Agreed, they do support them, tons of ATGMs come through Latakia.
>US has some Idlib groups
Nowadays? Examples please.

We're black too, what's your problem my fellow nigger?

>including Hutsi and Tutu
What the fuck? It's Hutu and Tutsi anyway, is this a meme?

Wait was this unironically the reason Wikipedia was banned in turkey?

>Then why are they revolting?
why everyone is thinking the Tuaregs are going ape shit in the south?
the only thing they did they refused to let militias in their cities and decided to defend them on their own.
>Now I've seen a project to balcanize it into three states.
not going to happen if the only thing Libyans agree own is to not let the country get divided
they are not that bad really they just roam that desert and live on smuggling it's the Berbers that need to be gassed

>These are pretty much non-existent , only some Sweida based groups have a few dozens of fighters.
they do exist
NSyA erased itself to join jaysh ousud al sharqiya after the PR and military disaster that happened few months ago
the southern front doesn't fight because jordan ordered them to do so.

>Nowadays? Examples please.
13th division, free idlib army and others
the US actually helps all the FSA groups in Idlib directly or indirectly

However, what will almost certainly ACTUALLY happen is:

kek

it's hard to get a clear view on rebel groups ideologies/objectives without being able to read sandscribbling
thanks pham
>while openly secular FSA groups are much closer to KSA than Turkey
My normie sources told me this,which is why i thought they were completely wrong
good to have them tho, otherwise it would result in a 100% circlejerk
maghrebois>countrycuck tbqh

No, every Pole is actually black. There's a massive propaganda machine running trying to prove that we're not. It's basically treason if you break the vow of silence about this, and you get v& and gulag'd.

>is this a meme?
poland is a former belgian colony in africa, how do you not know this?

>Wait was this unironically the reason Wikipedia was banned in turkey?
not surprised if king roach banned it for this reason