Why do you hate jews so much? even if they rule the world what is wrong with it?

why do you hate jews so much? even if they rule the world what is wrong with it?

They worship satan, who hates every human being.

There are Goyim in it

what? it's the same god you believe in

pssshh nothing personal, Rabbi

even jesus had take a break from turning the other cheek to beat the shit out of jews, they are just that insufferable

they are satanic and wish to enslave the goyim for eternity

this is the most important time in human history and no Talmud associated Jewish supremacists should have a monopoly on power

technology is set to make us Gods in the next century and it cannot be even potentially monopolized by any group, least of all one that shows such callous disregard for every other tribe

>why do you hate jews so much?
I don't hate Jews but I do disagree with their religion and parts of their culture, including thinking that they're superior to everyone else.

>even if they rule the world what is wrong with it?
I don't, they are wealthy and powerful because their culture encourages studying and getting ahead, like the Chinese. But I don't see things as a tribalistic "us vs. them" even if some (not all) Jews see it that way.

no wonder god fucking had enough of their shit and turned to muhammed

How is this even remotely correct?

OK, maybe you're right. Now, do you have evidence to support your thesis that Jews are rulling the world?

I have no problem with Jews.

What I hate are fucking kikes.

ruling the world where everything can be paid with money, immorality is rampant and worst of all? circumcised babies' dicks sucked by the rabbis after brutally slow killing of the cow for dinner.

^only you hate jews(you said "JEWS")^

now stfu

>technology is set to make us Gods in the next century and it cannot be even potentially monopolized by any group, least of all one that shows such callous disregard for every other tribe
>believe in global Jewish conspiracy to enslave the goyim
>support naked power grab by the elite

How can Sup Forums manage such a cognitive dissonance? Time to take the Ted pill.

"For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you."

Haters gunna hate

Because they are flooding Western civilization with borderline retarded nigger subhumans. Also circumcision.

I'm pretty sure the West is fully compliant in doing that to itself. And circumcision.

Anyone who takes my bread away, I will find a way to destroy them.

Because they don't work well with others.

Having a tribe of hostile aliens ruling over us is obviously a big problem.

>the west
Who fucking made the modern west like this? Don't answer too fast, just process it a bit.

Because they see the goyim, you and me, as cattel as animals.

Hate the haters! No tolarance to the intolrant. No step backwards for the religus fanatics.

And also how can you defend a nation who hates on nazis while behaving like the nazis to 110% aka palestina.

If there was ever a place of total evil and decadency its israshit.

Almost none of those quotes are actually taught that way to the people that believe in them. It's like saying something to the tune of "God hates" because the Bible said so, and not telling people that the full sentence reads "God hates evil because He wants you to be good."

Nigger basic bitch logic. Have fun with that. They work very well with others and promote themselves because anyone else would do the same.

You are fully aware, the state of Isreal teached kids that they are superior to the "goyim", right?

Who made the West full of niggers?

Great question... o.o Unless you're going to say Jews were the secret owners of every white slave plantation, have fun with that. Who turned the whites into niggers? Well nigger loving women aren't exactly a new phenomenon. The West weakened itself, inviting people like Jews, Chinese, etc. to be more vocal and self-serving. You'd do the same in another country that hates itself.

teaches*

>Thesis

Shut up you dumb Polak

It;s because of shitty politicians.

You are fully aware that every other religion on the planet does the same, right?

Or why can't atheists shut up about being superior while hating Jews for doing exactly that?

Islam treats non-believers as demons that need to die or be slaves. Judaism says Goyim simply aren't Jews and aren't treated as highly as Jews treat each other. Don't be a dufus.

>Muh mutilated dicks
>muh kike procedure

Chill out with this stuff, I'm circumcised and enjoy not having to clean out dick cheese or have an ugly anteater dick.

cause they rule it like retards.

Have you ever been in Israel and Arabic country? Jews developed their lands so much compared to f.e. Egipt.

The jews owned the Central Bank in America, when there was still slavery and they own it to this day.
And the question is who weakened the Western spirit? Communism! Who made communism? Oh wait... Juden. It is not individualism, the problem for the bastardisation of women and youth, the 50's are a great example for a working individualist happy society. Then commie hippies came, and everything went to shit.

Who drove the attack on Iraq that got this whole ball rolling?

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Humans are retards. Welcome to the truth. Jews rule it like Jews rule. If we wouldn't have ever borrowed money from them, it wouldn't be like this. When your entire economy is a loan from Jewish people, don't call them retarded for ruling over you.

Fuck off gay cunt. They disgust me the paedophile cunts. You're from that SJW college aren't you? KYS

>You are fully aware that every other religion on the planet does the same, right?
Every other than the european ones, I guess you can say.

Come on Goyim
this is gold!

Then don't borrow money from people while bitching that they have power over you. It sounds like you hate the actions of your own rulers and are blaming the people they sold themselves out to.

Hello new obama leaf. You're missing your leaf.

meh

wrong one.

Such a great argument.

I have nought on credit kike.

Meanwhile Pedos are considered the most wicked criminals in Israel. There are societies that actually celebrate pedo-life, none of which are the only state that's Jewish.

Obama? Leaf?

My good sir -- I'm simply not a jackass. The Jew nonsense is Sup Forums's insanity.

>T.JUDE

Oh vey the islam is the bad goys, oy!oy!oy!

I didn't get that last sentence at all, but jews don't bitch about owning you house,they don't need to, they just own it. End of the question.

Your federal government fast-tracks Jew money while you bitch about the Jews instead of your government.

Every one's a critic.

No, I'm not. I'm just trying to understand.

>Don't believe leaf logic
>Engages in leaf logic

Where's your leaf?!

>calling Judaism the most evil form of religion on the planet while ignoring the obviously most evil form of religion on the planet

Seems to be a pretty celebrated tradition...

Because your own people borrowed so much of Jew money that they use you as collateral and serve Jews. That's not the Jews' fault, and they didn't need to coerce people into begging them for money. That's just the fact of the matter.

>Sup Forums believes in leaf logic to hate Jews
>have to engage it to present its nonsense.

>96 posts by this id

Come on, you're pathetic.

Yeah, because people are clearly ejaculating in that photo and making circumcision such a sexual experience...

Oh wait, that's non-Jews who hate Jews who do that in their own imagination. There's a difference between weird and sexual.

>while presenting no actual argument relative to anything here

Anti-semitism is the oldest elite disinformation campaign still going. Sup Forumsacks hate Jews because they don't know any better.

I agree---if people who obeyed Jewish law ran the world it would be a much better place. Beats being ruled by pedophiles with no god but money.

I'm not call them retarded for ruling over me ,I'm calling them retarded for ruling over me like retards. They destroy the race that has single handedly pulled humanity out of the feudal age and dragged it on ever since. That is, claiming to be progressive while ensuring no people capable of making humanity progress will be born. They're retarded for bluepilling everyone into being lazy, unmotivated and ''depressed''. They're retarded for not realizing that, since they're the virus, they'll die if the whole organism will die, and society is in a fast paced march towards it's death.

Riiiiiight...because normal people like putting their mouths on baby's genitals.

I'm confused -- what does that verse do besides establish that those who follow Jesus have a different view of what's Jewish or what's Greek?

God said it plainly from the get go -- give to others but never borrow, Jews, and in this way you'll rule over the nations from within them when I scatter you.

One thing is borrowing, other thing is usury. Usury is theft created by the jews. Your logic is don't blaming the seller, but the customer, even though the seller has a very big influence on the customer. They just by the customer who is very stupid by your logic happened to become the biggest banking families in the world. AND ALL OF THEM HAPPEN TO BE JEWS.

No, as I just said - "weird" people put their mouths on baby's genitals because of their weird interpretation of the Bible. That's not abuse. That hurts nobody. It's not sexual. And you're the creep for turning it into a pedo thang.

Hating jews is a surface level meme either told in ironic jest by oldfag and taken to heart by newfags causing a lot of genuine antisemitism.

The enemy has always been ZOG not the Jewish People.

Jesus wasn't a Jew? Was he not labeled "King of the Jews".

That's your own people doing that. Jews have their own fights and its only a very particular group of Jews who are doing anything you're complaining about -- the ones who aren't even religious. If you fix your own country, the Jews will be the least of your problem and you'll have a budget that isn't controlled by them. Place blame where it's due -- because the Jews aren't somehow to blame when you don't like your own leaders selling out to their every desire for more money.

Today is the last working day of the month. He must make the norm given by his overlords if he wants to get paid.

>tons of kike posters
sure yeah why not, seems natural

Gave the baby herpes..."not hurting anybody".

Kek

Of course He is the King of the Jews.
And He had to be rejected by His people so that salvation could come to everyone. They've been bought with a price.

That has almost nothing to do with pointing out that God told them to rule over the world by giving and never borrowing.

All these ridiculous ass hats is what do it for me.
#6MILLIONMORE or get those stupid things off your heads. Seriously that guy looks like some kind of pipe cleaner with that fur cylinder attached to his noggin

I keked myself.
Still waiting for a real reason to hate on these people, though. There are African tribes who do far weirder things, as just one example, I can assure you. I don't hate them because they're weird, or I'd be atheist bashing with a hammer on a daily basis.

I never knew the Talmud was the Torah...Because i'm pretty sure God never said when you circumcise to suck the blood out of the wound...

By your logic any bank and any other enterpraise can become multi billionaire one, just by existing. The jews know the tricks, they exploit the capitalist system and know it's functions perfectly. Such an opponent is uneatable and very influental over the social and financial life of the ordinary man and the country they are practicing in.

Because they are not like me and I want people who are like me to pull the strings.

>this

I Don't hate Jews... I am a Jew.

>>T.JUDE
>Oh vey the islam is the bad goys, oy!oy!oy!
>T.JUDE

Oh vey the islam is the bad goys, oy!oy!oy!

And what, pray tell, _is_ the Talmud? It's a bunch of weird interpretations of what words in the Bible could've possibly referred to that you don't see on the surface of reading it. They've added all kinds of crap that doesn't belong, but that doesn't mean I'm going to treat them worse than anyone else who doesn't believe in my version of what the Bible says. That's their kids, and unless they're killing them or sexually abusing them or brutally abusing them in some way I frankly don't care.

It's a mitzvah.
Mazel tov.

An average Israeli hates Orthodox Jews way more than you do.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

If 11 Germans play a football match against 11 French and win, you say the Germans won. That doesn't mean all the Germans in the world won. Similarly, it's fair to say Jews ruin the world, it doesn't mean all jews run it.

Their influence is so deep they make wars for their profit. They destroy nations. And if you call that, my fault and my countries fault, for not bowing to the jewish coroporate system and having 100 percent of my countries gold in their hands, than you have something deeply messed in your head.

Shabbat Shalom, Friend.

No, by my logic you need to start enforcing banking laws that make sense and pay your bills. When you don't enforce your laws, selectively apply them to not effect the people your government borrows from, then borrow more money in inconveivable rates -- don't blame those people for them ruling over you. It's your own people you should be frustrated with, and their terrible leadership that's allowed Jews to rule over them. Just be glad it's Jews and not any of the other forces of the world -- be very glad the Vatican isn't running this country, for example. It's a poor example, but a valid one to compare to.

>▶
>File: 1472414280887.gif (871 KB, 245x230)
Oh, okay it's fine for you to borrow money from people to the tune of 20 trillion or so dollars then blame those people for doing what they want.

That makes sense... o.O ....?

That's like saying it's the whores fault that you caught some disease from when it's the fiftieth whore you've slept with in a month.

they are the scum of the earth

what a load of bullshit

Yes, yes, ask Saddam and Khadaffi and Hitler about what happened to countries that didn't take loans from jews and you will find out what tyrany they actually have over you, if you don't obey their laws.

Shabbat Shalom, indeed.
Todah Rabah. Labriut BaShem Yeshua, Moshiocheinu.

Don't hate me for believing in HaYehudi Moshiach ;)

Yes, they did take loans from Jews. Those are exclusively US foreign policy directives that played themselves out. It sounds like your problem is with the United States, which is ruled by all kinds of factions both Jew and non-Jew. Yes, Jews pretty much own it. But it's not like it was anyone but the US who sold themselves out.