Percentage of people who Think It’s Important to Have Ancestry in the Country to be a Part of the Country

>Percentage of people who Think It’s Important to Have Ancestry in the Country to be a Part of the Country

dailystormer.com/map-percentage-of-people-who-think-its-important-to-have-ancestry-in-the-country-to-be-a-part-of-the-country/

Holy fuck, I'm so proud. Unlike Western europe are completely uncucked.

SWEDEN

YES
E
S

How cucked can you be, even my multiculti shithole is more based than fucking sweden.

>scotland
top lel

Wow, England is surprisingly high

vojvodino wtf

>that north England

Theres hope after all.

Good enough.

Also, you can even smell the cuckland from that map.

Seens that east Germany is based.

its prolly the Hungarians misinterpreting the question. Notice parts with high number of Huns is lighter in transylvania as well, and those Huns are by no means liberal

The areas with less Poles are more right wing

Nah, I think all in all, despite all the guilt legacy the British still very much like themselves and it's acceptable to say it loud

>Switzerland < Austria < Germany
Doesn't make sense to me. Especially Iceland. They are basically the same people as in the 10th century.

just like Belarus and Ukraine are probably half thinking of themselves as Russians or Russians/Belarussians/Ukrops as all counting

>Switzerland
>Norway
>Austria

In dont believe that map

>jeszcze polska nie zginęła

What service did you use?

The areas with lower values is where most immigrants live. They probably asked Ahmed and Karim.
Norway is an oddity tho.

Wow southeast of Ukraine and Belaruse are the cuckest among slavs.

ancestry DNA

Why did England and Ireland get separate sections but Scotland is only one zone? I'm pretty sure there would be a massive difference in opinion with lowlands vs western islanders

No, it's probably russians.

Scotland, please leave.

WHY DID VENETO GET LUMPED TOGETHER WITH THOSE FILTHY COMMIES FROM EMILIA-ROMAGNA?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see

This
And places like the west midlands are already 20% not British so their limit is going to be much lower. If the question was only put to natives all the percentages would be higher across the UK.

As a Scotsman, I agree but on a continent-wide basis it is irrelevant.

>they polled all the british people in algarve