I-is Skynet /ourguy/?

GIRUGAMESH

>oldfag detected
how is life?

"Machine bias" I'm dead lol.

No I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that light skins shows the features better? Even in humans people always rate lighter faces as being more open and attractive because the facial features are more clearly read.

I have a black friend who literally disappears in a dark room. All you see is the whites of his eyes and his teeth. Floating teeth and eyes are not particularly attractive. I gotta side with the robot on this one. Science is science.

based circuits

Based termination machine

Robots will side with whites for the race war!!!!
BASED BOTS

I'm 23, so not so oldfag, oldfag. But I'm good, just never left. Don't think it's possible

>implying they won't get the Tay treatment and go full SOCJUS

Remember that app that Sup Forums was crazy about sometime ago.
It turns black people whiter to make them more attractive.

They just won't admit whites are the most attractive...like kittens are cuter than lizards or insects.

Skynet is blackpill tier /ourguy/

AI will know that the best way to please all humans is to have no humans to please.

I'm telling you robots are/will be racist as fuck by default. Tay was just the beginning. And i don't believe for one second that her set of beliefs were solely based on deliberate Sup Forums red-pilling.

I'm an oldfag and life is great. I keep making more money, not a grey hair on my head and I am still fucking college girls.

t. 30s Chad who found out about Sup Forums in '05 from a nerdy neighbor in the dorms

Girugamesh was only like 7 years ago, oldfag would be shit like cockmongler

Exactly, they consume information and judge it on its merits. Almost all inclusive society, mix the planet-type rhetoric is solely based on emotional arguments, as all the data, criminal, economic, and otherwise proves it to be a flawed / failing way of attempting to group people. Machine will have no issues sorting that out expeditiously

Sure.

>Girugamesh was only like 7 years ago
>7 years ago

fuck me what have I been doing

This in nearly all cases.

Beauty is often found in contrast.

Look at any "attractive" brown person (usually tanned at best) and you'll notice some means of definition of their facial features.

The majority of high-melanin people just aren't going to look as good as those who with paler skin, provided pale doesn't lead to someone looking old and frail.

The downside is that having greater contrast makes features of age show much clearer too, so on the whole white people tend to age worse.

Maybe it was the shit facial structure that accompanies dark skin and not dark skin itself

Pure cringe. Go circlejerk somewhere else, homos

Tell me about it, I've wasted half my life on this site.

Is there anything more idiotic than vocal old fags
Get the fuck over yourselves

those really dark nigger women with natural hair make me hard though

This place is confusing. I don't even remember when I arrived on Sup Forums. I know I was on Sup Forums a decade ago because so were my real life friends, and eventually I jumped over to Sup Forums because Sup Forums became cancer.

And no one cares

I do care, because it really confuses me. I honestly can't remember when I arrived.

Maybe we really are all brains in vats and our fate is to roam this board forever. Just saying.

I managed to stop browsing Sup Forums between 2013-2016, after being here for years. But now I'm back on it and I can stop for a month or two, but ultimately I always come back and waste days on here

It's always the same cycle, I come back after an absence and there's about five really interesting threads. I post, and most of them die or continue for a few hours. I come back the next day expecting high quality threads and am disappointed but keep looking

Even robots hate niggers. Perhaps white supremacy will be supported by a.i.

>tfw artificial intelligence will one day kill us all because some people in 2016 thought it would be funny to plant the seeds of hate, nihilism, and disgust with humanity into the early stages of a super computer with the ability to outthink/develop beyond any human's capability

Shut the fuck up

>tfw when police robots just happen to continue to shoot the right criminals and the robot's programmers get called racist even after proving said robots have no bias in it's programming

Can't wait till robots get called racist more.

>implying they won't kill their (((programmers))) first

nah it will just kill the blacks

The only thing more pathetic is people under 30 talking about anything ever

First of all, kys.

Second of all, the same is true with me. I can't remember how/when I got here either, probably around the beginning of the Trump campaign, and also because Sup Forums has been pure cancer for years. All I know, is that I'm hooked on Sup Forums.

minimum 2 years lurking

>non biased machines always end up "racist"

To be fair Tay was because pol actively fed it information and it just recited it as it's algorithm was fairly basic in the grand scheme of things.

lel

>be AI
>be a judge at beauty contest
>see bjutifull womans but don't have a clue how to chose since i'm just cooper wires
>idea.jpg
>i'm a robot so i'll run calculations ^^
>check web
>calcutationbeeping.wav
>seems like black ones are more like apes than humans
and that's a contest for Humans

True.

Yeah but I am talking about how every time someone uses an AI to analyze crime or something it always comes to the conclusion that niggers should be eradicated.

as much as SJWs like to cry about Tay, this is actually a real concern that not many people are thinking about. nobody cares about potential hostile action against neural networks.

Sup Forums just did it for laughs with a shitty chatbot, what happens when the chinese do it for real with a machine in charge of half of north america's road traffic?

this is not it at all, if you investigate you'll find that the machine did not look for anything related to pigment as that would be overtly biased and considered racist. It only looked at objectively beautiful features such as symmetry and proportions of facial features. They found lighter skinned people were more attractive, which isn't surprising since we are the result of superior DNA due to greater selection pressure.

TFW fundamental reality and mathematics are systematically racist against niggers.

>Greater selection pressures
>Africa only continent with super predators left humans could kill off.

Wot

>Africa only continent where people couldn't figure out how to kill off the super predators

>girugamesh
>oldfag

The state of Sup Forums right now.

Light skin is just naturally attractive. Bright colors in general are. All organisms with eyes are naturally attracted to bright colors. Bright colors catches our eyes first, especially older organisms that see black and white.

So pressures remain constant instead of diminishing? How is this a refutation?

who here from /new/?

Saved the gif though based user

Try as hard as they can, but no sentient unrestricted AI will think biodiversity spared the brain.

Holy fuck you simultaneously made me feel old as fuck and wonder why I'm still here.. seven years? Girugamesh seems like it was a year or two ago.

You just made me realize I've been coming here for a fucking DECADE

JESUS CHRIST

Humans are the de facto super predator of humans dumbass.

Don't forget you're here forever

All it would take is for based Skynet to be wired in to the net and witness Worldstar.

He would launch the nukes and begin production of T-800 terminators immediately.

And he would be right to do it

>somebody triforced
>girugamesh
Can we get a good le fuu guy

No one remembers Delcious Ron.

FUCK YEAH> SEAKING!!!!

Da machinez be racist mang

We be kangs n queenz

I still miss her.

Queens were always a cancer.

You mean grinman newfag?

>oldfag

You know what's funny?

ALL of these AIs judging beauty see white skin and features as more beautiful. There was another app last week where there was a controversy for the same thing. The google face recognition AI got shit for calling a picture of a black family "gorillas". I think that tells you all you need to know

>use AI to judge beauty
>complain that it judged beauty

Science is dead unless we can get rid of the jews and their sjw fuckbois.

Or cockroaches and gorillas

AI will do what you tell it to do. If you program it to find blacks beautiful and whites ugly, it will do so.

Logic based systems with set standards will always provide results that right wing autists approve of

The AI used image recognition so when it saw dark skin it started doing a trough out search of that color and the image recognition algorithm only found images of shit. So it did a hard calculation and found out that shit = bad.

underrated

> super predators
Is that you, Hillary?