What really IS the Bible?

What really IS the Bible?

- a massive joke on goyim?
- a manual of psyop and deception?
- carefully selected wisdom meant to pass for generations?
- why would you spend so much time in ancient times rewriting the whole thing?
- if things there are just metaphors what are they metaphors for in modern language and modern science?
- if religion is a source of all evil in the world should Bible be forbidden?

I don't know if I believe in this shit, really why should you believe in ancient texts. I think the best way is just to think for yourself and see what is right and what is wrong in your opinion.

Things are said in the bible that I agree with but not everything so i'm not considering myself a true catholic. I'm yet to find a religion that I agree with completely so for now, I'm just believeing in my own religion. I think it's more to have faith or not.

It's true, you polish kike.

> Bible is perfect
> Every Christian reads bible and lives by it
> Christians have the exact opposite beliefs

HURR DURR IM A BELIEVER!

Science is ultimate redpill.

my feelings tell me science can be dangerously close to religion

well, maybe then it is not a science

It was a psyop intended to convert jews into good citizens of the empire, but it backfired

>all races are the same
>evolution is fact you dumb christian

A series of ancient compositions composed over about 2 millennia. One of the more familiar bibles we know today is the one compiled by the Council of Trent in 1546.

When Christianity began, and for many many years (hundreds upon hundreds, until maybe the late middle ages), there was no Bible.

Part 2: And for "muh perfection, this text always existed and it's without flaw," blame uninformed evangelicals.

A lot of the Books in the Bible as we know it today contain secular histories and genealogies, so each of the tens of books is not entirely fiction. Some, like the book of Job, are fiction and even (((they))) know it. It depends on what book you're talking about.

Just a crappy old book. One star.

the bible is a blue pilled piece of shit. fuck (((jesus)))

spicy and edgy.

>What really IS the Bible?
A random collection of texts written by primitive sand niggers, which bear no importance whatsoever to the civilised world.

I can't wait until a time machine is built and someone travels to Abraham's time and they find a little kid pulling a prank on him behind a rock, telling him to kill his son.

The Bible is a collection of books meant to explain the life of the incarnation of God - Jesus - and the rise of Jesus' church along with the historic and intellectual set up towards God's coming and the initial reasoning for God's initial coming.

Hope that helped OP.

>r/atheism is still here

You atheists are the stupidest of human beings, scum, you believe man is from ape, ape from bacteria, bacteria from nothing. Lol come back when you have an argument, until then burn in hell.

I tried really hard to be a Christian but it's impossible.

A collection of fables to make stupid people understand why it's wrong to do bad things.

Lol, you must be an uneducated autist aren't you, it explains the history of man and the law, in the beginning there was no law and no sin. The Bible the Word of God also explains salvation, repent and believe, that's all, nothing else.

>history of man
A fictional history.

I really don't understand why whether God exists or not is important. The Bible teaches good morals and laws that are needed for any society to exist. I mean, do you really need an omnipotent force to tell you to be a good person for you to be one?

ahh yes, the infallibilities of science. science is truth! science is light! remember when science believed health was governed by the humours? or that alchemy was possible? remember when people were painting radon dials onto watches and dying from cancer? science is not an answer to anything, it's just a set of theories that have yet to be disproven.

Everything's fiction according to you, just rewrite history and call God the spaghetti monster, won't be laughing when you're dead, too late.

the extended works of jewish mental clusterfuck

OY VEY

OY GEVALT

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>carefully selected wisdom meant to pass for generations
this

it's basic spirituality.

The Bible is many things to many people polack.

IMO. It is proof of a creator outside of time/space who actually loves humanity. It provides the only lends (humanity is fallen/existence of warring spiritual factions/nature of reality) that makes sense in light of human history and degradation.

The Bible is prophecy and contains encoded equidistant skip code information. Its a conduit that you can you to discover God.

Best Book Since The Printing Press

Reminder that fedoras and LARPagans are being raped by mudslimes, and Christians are the only ones breeding.

Cultural christians are not Christians. Those who stand in the middle of the road are most likely to get hit.

propaganda

Read it and find out my man