youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>JEREMY CORBYN'S POLICIES TO MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN
jeremyforlabour.com/policies

>JOIN THE LABOUR PARTY
join.labour.org.uk/

>JEREMY CORBYN DEFENDS LEADERSHIP STYLE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39757627

>JEREMY CORBYN: TORIES ARE PLANNING A 'BREXIT FOR THE FEW'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-tories-brexit-for-few-tax-cuts-super-rich-corporations-conservatives-a7708191.html

>SAVE OUR NHS
unitetheunion.org/how-we-help/list-of-sectors/healthsector/healthsectorcampaigns/unite4ournhs/

>COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/

>DAS CAPITAL BY KARL MARX
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA
youtube.com/watch?v=hLqDIZwr378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just made this lads

All hail working class awoken whities. I'll play the games of the protocols in reverse. Keep voting right and we'll come chop off your dick hoods

Communists will be the destruction of civilization and an eternity of hellish politburo rule if we don't stamp them out

Joshua or Klitschko?

This is a shit edition

Their view on the EU no longer matters now that we're coming out.

Kaya disapproves of this thread edition

Except the lib dems want a second referendum you stupid tosser

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo

Tell me that an open, tolerant and united Britain won't benefit us all, because it will.

>le based BRITISH black man vs monkey-stomping mammoth slav
Klitschko, obviously. Anything else would be anti-British.

id give anything just to hold mummy

>working class
>woking class

This

Remember to ignore the spamming mentally ill corbyn poster

Anyone got a good, reliable stream for the Joshua fight?

Wtf, is Sup Forums being raided, or are anons just shitposting?

I found this rare video of the Queens speech from Africa lads. It's so British!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA

cmon she looks basically like a female darth vader.
kinda cool...but hug?

Wow, look at all these minorities! London was so diverse!

This OP made the thread before bump limit and we're being raided by reddit spammers.

I fucking hate students, they ruin Bristol

We're getting raided by assblasted Corbyn LARPers.

The klits getting licked baby. He's too old and Joshua is too strong (physically) for his jab n grab style. That said, Joshuas movement is terrible which is perfect stylistically for vlad. And we don't know whether his (totally natural) muscles will gas him in later rounds.
If I was a betting man I would bet on vlad, because the markets are not reflective of reality, but I have Joshua by KO. I will be rooting for Vlad, but it is what it is.

Oy veyyy

Mogg a cute, and a good speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=hLqDIZwr378

Reminder that tonight's Doctor Who claimed that history has been "whitewashed" and London has always been mixed race. And remember, reason and diplomacy beat passion, unless the person is racist, in which case punch them in the face.

>Vote for Corbyn edition

Fuck off cunt

Brain problems

Yeah we're getting raided by Corbyn's personal army.

How can anyone be upset about racists being put in their place. I understand the anger at whitewashing claims but the claims are grounded nevertheless.

This show was my late childhood/early teens.

A yes comrade, communism was so good for the people of the USSR

G-good Evening, Anglo-senpais. . .

i want to be mummys boyfriend

I just wish while the Tories are a shoe in for victory that they'd throw the pledge of getting rid of the TV license in their manifesto.

every single black needs to be deported and all black culture banned. it's fucking shit

Mummy already has been MICK'D.

I totally agree. I mean these fucking racists trying to tell me Shakespeare wasn't Black.

Because you shouldn't be punched for your beliefs.

I find it funny that it's only these so called 'progressives' who advocate for beating up the 'far-right' 'alt-right' 'fascists' (like they even know what those mean), despite their whole identity being built up on tolerating others' beliefs.

Bollocks you cying lil tory pardo cunt lel she is a cowardly Destroyer of the tory nonce party reeeee

I want this to happen.

>claims are grounded

No, they aren't.

A vote for Labour is a vote for more niggers.

Reminder that Corbyn does not have your best interests at heart - by voting for him, you simply give the globalists permission to desecrate what little meaning and value this nation still retains.

>If you want a nigger for a neighbour, vote Liberal or Labour

Sad day to be a mackem lads. Probably one of the worst in our club's history.

We will rise again, more powerful than ever before. YOU'LL SEE, WE'LL BE BACK WITH A BANG.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>inb4 who cares

Football is more than just a game to some people. This old fella has probably followed the club since he was a young lad.

England has ALLOWs had its Negros but not to the issue of rewriting History by Whos standard , Its a joke to say Darkies were in any kind of position to second guess /backchat a Englishman .they would be whipped an beaten .

Yep. The so called 'anti fascists' are the biggest fascists going.

>tfw (((they))) are rewriting history and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it

Even if repatriation could happen if would be stopped by rioting niggers and brainwashed liberals across the country in an instant

Potato-kun noticed and headpatted

Cowardly an Weak ! lel

>Implying any minority actually asked for this and this isn't just the BBC showing how (((tolerant))) they are

Why are jews in your interest? Vote for their exile. Vote Red

What parent would bring their child to todays game?

*blocks your path*

mackems
absolutely
blown
the
FUCK
OUT

A-Arigato, I find your Mogg memes to be very comfy indeed, A-Anglo-senpai. . .

That needs to be in the next thread title

Being this a cowardly tory child rapist

>You have to pay for oppressing minorities
>But we're going to say you never oppressed minorities in the first place
>But you still have to pay

Seriously, what's their end game here, or are they just impulsive retards?

Report the mentally ill spammer by the way, janny might get off his 24 stone arse and do something with enough reports.

W-who? Mummy?

It's ok, lad, football is for plebs and wankers anyway.

Who are you talking about? Why so insecure and totalitarian?

What did he mean by this?

Yes! Let's raise income tax and increase the cost of our fuel! That'll really help the poor!

Fuck off you commie scum

It's just a bit of fun, user.

>Skimmed milk

The constituency that was run in now has one of the biggest muslim populations in the country and pic related

Geordies hate mackems due to them being filthy horrible scum...
During the miners strikes the geordies stood the picket line and who went to work? The mackems. Horrible wretched scabs that they are.
These days its to do with footy but geordies carry a genuine hatred towards the tramps south of the tyne.
Not only did they steal jobs bit they call themselves geordies when abroad, the stole the phrase "howay the lads" and now call themselves the red & white army even though were the black and white army or toon army, cant think of nothing themselves. Even our insults of FTM (f*ck the mackems) and SMB (stupid mackem b*stard) have been stolen and rephrashed as f*ck the mags and stupid mag b*stard.
They're thick imbred horrible brainless tramps who live in a sh*thole of a city.

>antifa are le real fascists!!!

Oh give it a rest will you
WE are the real fascists and racists and we should be proud of that

Ever since Doctor Who came back most of the fans were brain dead lefties so I'm not surprised, no matter how rage-inducing this may be

The one who makes 30 posts a thread calling everyone a pedo?

There are currently at least 7 or 8 Jewish Labour MPs.

100% white school choir on ITV Britains Got Talent right now.

All from Northern Ireland.

The last great place we have left really isn't it lads

fug

t. southern twat who probably follows cricket

Maybe he's sensitive due to the porcine spitroasting

She IS Cowardly an Weak FILTH an has destroyed the tories lelelel

Mate, I'm a fascist, but I'm not intolerant of others beliefs, except when those beliefs are acted on others.

I mean, it's not unlike commies to sperg out and revolt. When you look at it, fascists all were voted in democratically, whilst Commies were all put into power through a minority revolting.

>orb
Wasn't this one really shit for the EU referendum?

I don't follow any sport, I only participate.

And from the same poll

Except mussolini

What's wrong with cricket?

Sunderland have been asking for relegation for years. They'll probably return to the PL within a few years and be shit again so I kind of hope this is the start of a downward spiral for them.

>tfw mogg-senpai will never notice brit/pol/

Lived in sunderland 3/4 of my life (luckily not a mackem) can confirm that the majority of them are thick as fuck and just cunts in general

Sorry, I just find the Corbyn chav antics weird and funny as hell.

>Not intolerant of other beliefs
>A fascist
>Not intolerant
>Fascist

Anthony Joshua has a big fuck-off tattoo of Africa and Nigeria on his arm.

His parents are African and it's quite clear that he doesn't consider himself British.

Pretty close ties there and the spots with labour have no answers to the polls. Corbi has been going up lately

damn. I was just joking user...

Daily Reminder

The strongest Labour seats are all benefits leeching, crime ridden, shit holes

The one place where commies won a democratic election was the Indian state of Kerala.

>Con 56% in Wales
>only 43% south west
What the fuck? This poll seems suspect