When will Sup Forums stop being full of retarded Christcucks and, respecting our European blood and heritage...

When will Sup Forums stop being full of retarded Christcucks and, respecting our European blood and heritage, return to our true spirituality of paganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
josh.org/wp-content/uploads/Evidence-For-The-Resurrection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
youtube.com/watch?v=9wUcrwYocgM
youtube.com/watch?v=bKzSV8bWKk0
youtube.com/watch?v=s5kJuTkUo0w
youtube.com/watch?v=KJizWvoGCIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww7_NKv6_Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
youtube.com/watch?v=JAPG3eECaxw
stupidpeople.com/90%_stupid_the_rest_suck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burn in hell kike

t. Kike

You kikes literally founded Christianity so that you could weaken Europeans and turn us into cucks to our enemies. You will be gassed along with the other degenerates when the time comes

Paganism is a tool for globalists to further destroy white identity and divide white people into separate categories that will never unite against the common enemy of the whites and instead keep bickering amongst themselves over petty dramas while the jews will keep playing their game of globalism.

Ah, interesting argument kike. I'm sure the Torah makes all of this very clear too right?

Where did I say anything about the cuck pope or kike religions? Christianity is a perfect white man's religion since it incorporates many pagan traditions as well. Stop being so fucking fedora. It's literally not an argument that you've met some christians who are liberal or wanna welcome rapefugees or some shit. I fully acknowledge those kinds of christians can go fuck themselves. The real christians that are fully in contact with real christian values would want to absolutely DEUS VULT the sandniggers, call judaism "the synagogue of satan" and will be as redpilled as you expect a redpilled person to be. Don't be so fucking dense just to rebel against your parents. By the way, most christians in america tend to be more conservative at average than atheists, who tend to lean towards liberalism way more.

Instead of turning to paganism, we must purge Christianity of protestants

Cath Fag

>Paganism is a tool for globalists to further destroy white identity and divide white people into separate categories that will never unite against the common enemy of the whites and instead keep bickering amongst themselves over petty dramas while the jews will keep playing their game of globalism.

The same thing can literally be said about Christianity. In fact, there is no "Christianity", but different denominations that hate each other and have historically warred and killed each other.

>The real christians that are fully in contact with real christian values would want to absolutely DEUS VULT the sandniggers, call judaism "the synagogue of satan" and will be as redpilled as you expect a redpilled person to be.

Where do these exist, outside of LARPers on pol?

cathocucks are the worst kind of christians

>yfw your pope is a literal communist

See? He just proved my point. There are people here who would rather wage war against protestants than say, Islam.

Whites must be secular or else we will just delve into mindless religious violence. We already have to deal with Communists and other traitors. Religion as a whole is just one big division.

Pagans worship a literal faggot

>Christians
>the cucks
HA go get fucked more by some Big Black Fedora faggot

>divide white people into separate categories

Indo-European synchretism. All gods have their equivalent in the different cults. Like Jupiter being the equivalent of Zeus per example. There is literally no real division, more like variances of the same religion between the different tribes. Christianity on the other hand is far more divided, just look at the devastating european wars of religion during the early renaissance.

Nice (((source))).

>an American posting about his pure European blood
Every fucking time

That's been debunked numerous times, but keep spreading Jewish propaganda.

Odin is one of the single most important figures in Germanic history, being a revered ancestor in the Anglo-Saxon chronicle, having thousands of toponyms all over Europe and the namesake of Wednesday. Stop shitting on our heritage via gay Jew propaganda.

>you can't be of pure European heritage because your grandparents sailed to another patch of land

This doesn't make any sense. Are you retarded? Do you comprende genetics or are you just projecting your issues onto me taconigger?

There's nothing wrong with paganism, or with Christianity. Enforcing religious unity is the least of our concerns at the present.

>White Americans vote for retarded Zionist tools

That's not something to brag about. Besides, would you consider Trump a good Christian? He's more of a pagan warlord personality type anyhow.

> Odin is one of the single most important figures in Germanic history,
Pic related is #1

>a jew trying to pretend that most white communities were generally from the same geographical location and gene pools were relatively confined until the last 60 years, not to mention racemixing was a strict taboo until 30 years ago

Keep trying Schlomo

What a retarded image. The very first sentence implies that in order for something to be a truth or a redpill it has to be on a popularity decline. What the fuck? If atheism is on a popularity decline does that make it an automatic redpill, because according to that image's logic it does.

>white couple
>nigger babbies

Cuck intensifies

*tips proto-fedora*
Clearly protestants were the rationalists of their day.

>How do you do fellow Europeans?
t. amerimutt

>implying most christians dont just vote republicans no matter what
>implying you couldnt get a jewish man to run for president as a republican and they would still vote him
Nice try

> He's more of a pagan warlord personality type anyhow.
wat
>would you consider Trump a good Christian?
better than the candidate whose campaign manager did satanic rituals

OP

A postern in a country 300 years old composed of immigrants spouting shit to a reader from a nation that peacefully converted for good reasons to the truth of Roman Catholicism a thousand years ago defeated the raiding slaving norse pagans in open battle and stayed true to our faith through 300 years of penal laws attaching it enacted by a foreign monarch.

OP you are not just stupid and badly educated. YOU are the degenerate foreign scum

>I don't understand the nature of genetics or basic history about America

A truly incredible post exposing your mental retardation, potato nigger.

>Thinking he's saying he's a European and not someone with European ancestry
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>>>implying most christians dont just vote republicans no matter what
Cuckolics used to not

>wat

Flaunting wealth, conquering others and relishing in it, fucking whatever women he wants, crude, crass, but no one is powerful enough to stop him.

And Trump was best friends with the Clintons for decades and he used to regularly hangout with Bill. Trump was on Epstein's island, too. That's something you Trump supporters have kinda swept under the rug.

Catholic europe = Crusaders killing muslim, Jews didn't have power and expelled from the country, large families, feminism/witches burning at the stake

Modern paganism/atheist europe = Rapefuge welcome, feminists ruling the country, jews more powerful than ever, people don't raise family and don't have child, abortion, sharia have to be respected, muslims are friend

So, think again

>you're an awkward teenager in a hat if you don't worship this thing

>100% European blood my friend

>modern paganism/atheist Europe

top kek, more like modern christcuck Europe finally reaping the rewards of love and turning the other cheek as it is converted to Islam en masse

Pagans would have never stood for this cuck shit

This.
Rome fell because the Jews knew they could never outright beat the Romans at their own game (Might makes Right, which was what Yahweh was based on too).

So they poisoned Rome and the rest of Europe with Christianity, a religion that lionizes suffering and weakness and losing, by promising a karmaic reward in a land that no one ever comes back from to verify.

The non meme answer is they are both part of "our" story and are worthy of respect. However, pagans should realize tearing down what little remains of Western Christianity won't make neo-paganism more popular, it will just clear open more space for atheism/nihilism and then Islam will eventually fill the void.

>has no actual arguments
>knows his fairy tale is probably false
>I KNOW IL POST FEDORA PICTURES HAHA THAT MEANS GOD IS REAL SOMEHOW
Pathetic desu. Id say id expect better from you but since you're a christcuck you probably dont understand much.

>you will reply with something about a fedora proving me right

1: Christ is a historical figure. he died via Roman crucifixion. This is a historical fact. (see 1 in pic related)
no one walks away from roman crucifixion, it's a 3 step process.
if you survive the scourging and crucifixion, the third step is the deathblow.
they need to pry someone off a cross, so they would smash their head in or stab them through the heart with a sword or spear, or set them on fire, or let wild animals rip them apart.

2: We have firsthand and secondhand eyewitness testimony claiming he visited them in person after his death.
it's written in Paul's epistle to the corinthians.
hold on before the kneejerk reaction, it's written in this epistle, but it originated much earlier, secular scholarship corroborates this (see 2 in pic related)
>3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
>4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,
>5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
>6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
>7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
>8 Last of all, as though to one born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also. (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
notice that He's appearing to groups, that rules out the 'hallucination hypothesis,' because hallucinations are subjective to the individual.
this creed is also dated to around the month year of Christ's crucifixion by secular scholarship as well, so that rules out the 'legend hypothesis.'

3: These people suffered severe persecution, torture, and death for holding this view.
which is not something someone who is unsure or knows that what they are professing is a lie is going to do.
[1/2]

>Crusaders killing muslim

And Crusaders killing pagans, Crusaders killing Orthodox Christians, Crusaders killing Cathars, Crusaders killing Catholics, Crusaders killing Crusaders...

>Jews didn't have power and expelled from the country

Differs from king to king, place to place. Jews were usually kept around in places like Venice, France and Britain.

>feminism
?
There were no feminists until the late 19th century, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>witches burning at the stake

Catholics didn't burn witches, protestants did. Catholics did not recognize witchcraft as real.

>Modern paganism/atheist europe

The majority atheist countries:

>Estonia
>Czech Repub
>Sweden
>Norway
>Finland

Only Sweden is entirely cucked. Czech repub and Estonia are doing very well despite being atheist.

forgot pic

That's their plan. Pagans are nothing but jew puppets. You can live with jews and muslims, europeans did so for centuries. But you CAN'T live with pagans.

so,
options ruled out as irrational given the evidence:
A) the eyewitnesses were all lying
B) the eyewitnesses were all hallucinating the same thing at each occurence
C) the myth of this event evolved over time (legend hypothesis)
D) Christ survived the crucifixion

options left:
E) the event actually occured
F) ? ? ?
the only reason to deny E is pic related

You posted this last thread and once again you still have no actual evidence other than muh bible. Nice try tho. Its funny you would post that picture when you literally have no argument other than fiction

>Christians
>Not cuckolds who are taught to accept what ever the clergy has told them

Do go on about how Christianity is based and how Jesus is somehow a powerful figure

[1/2]
The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

When will religiousfags realize religions are nothing more but a way to unite and control people of different backgrounds/different ideologies? I mean they were useful in the past, people died in their 20s in some unnecessary war to go to Valhalla or they were literal wageslaves their whole life making some king rich in the hope of going to Heaven but they should have no place in our lives now. Be your own god, stop being a slave

Yes i did how retarded are you?

[2/2]
Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk

OP Is correct. I ordered my copy of Varg's first book yesterday.

josh.org/wp-content/uploads/Evidence-For-The-Resurrection.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
youtube.com/watch?v=9wUcrwYocgM

youtube.com/watch?v=bKzSV8bWKk0

youtube.com/watch?v=s5kJuTkUo0w

youtube.com/watch?v=KJizWvoGCIg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww7_NKv6_Sg

youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0

youtube.com/watch?v=JAPG3eECaxw

Christ fulfills 353 prophesies in the Old Testament written way before him and it’s mathematically impossible for him to have done that by chance.

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies

Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! v

because they can't handle what the red pill has done to them. They need a crutch to support there ideas. They've been religious for most of there lives and just can't handle the idea that Christianity is just another form of jewish control. Its hard as fuck to break brainwashing like that.

OP is a fag.

>Christ is God

Poltard proves there are lots of stupid people on the Internet.
stupidpeople.com/90%_stupid_the_rest_suck

Should say Jesus versus the Roman army

Daily reminder

Fuck christianity, fuck judaism, fuck islam, all of these are desert religions, whorshippers of desert demons !

You need to learn the differences between Judaism and Christianity.

it's more like babby's first reaction to atheism and modernity, I went through it as well
I can kinda understand them, christianity almost looks like a beacon of tradition and strength next to modernity.

>Son of God can't fend off a few soldiers or even incapacitate one
Cuck

>When will Sup Forums stop being full of retarded Christcucks and, respecting our European blood and heritage, return to our true spirituality of paganism?
When pagans will separate wheat from the chaff and kick out the wiccan treefuckers.

Its because he loved them and practiced the Christian tradition of turning the other cheek!

>Christianity teaches its followers to literally just allow yourself to get crucified bro xDDD

No wonder Islam has so easily taken Europe, its all this Christcuckery influencing their minds

Pagans and Gnostics can live side by side, Christianity in its modern form must be dismantled.

>They've been religious for most of there lives and just can't handle the idea that Christianity is just another form of jewish control. Its hard as fuck to break brainwashing like that.

There are also a few people on here who can be persuading. A few years ago, I followed advice on here and went to church. What happened? I heard a sermon about how we need to accept refugees, how we must pray for the Japanese to become Christian (meanwhile, Japan is one of the most conservative and productive countries...), etc. The 'father" was a woman, the rest of the ladies were catty and judgmental, there were no young women there, etc. I tried listening to some American radio shit but it was just boring, vague or more of the same cuckoldry. Why would I go for Catholic or Orthodox when that is not my heritage? I am a theist but I see the world through a pagan eye.

Luke 19:27King James Version (KJV)

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Because then him dying wouldn't represent anything and it wouldn't have fulfilled some prophesies in the old testament see

muh bible

You're a fucking idiot. European paganism is nothing more than tribal niggerdom. So get fucked, you dirty white nigger. All your sluts fuck niggers because they don't see any difference between you and them, except that black niggers are physically stronger than impotent cucks like yourself. You wanna live like some pagan nigger? Then move to Africa you shirtless slob.

Christianity was almost entirely interpreted, refined and followed by the west. At its best by the Greeks, which build on pre existing Greek ways and philosophy.

The Jews attempted to eradicate Christianity, it forsook them. Regressing to straight up nigger tier ooga booga and diregarding everything we did after discovering the mud hut as shit is retarded, and just shows how much you hate your European legacy.

Literal tribal nigger wannaba, go to Africa where people can't understand the transcendent. Worship a fucking volcano

muh im not going to watch the videos because i want to be in denial

>I hate those Jews!
>But praise Yahweh, am I right?

Christianity will die a natural death.

Hey, Rabbi!

>The Jews attempted to eradicate Christianity

The also founded it, spread it and you worship a Jewish messiah. Stop playing their fucking game. They always play both sides and here is no different.

KJV is the least true to the original text of all of the English language versions of the bible.

Hell was not even added to the bible until the KJV, literally 1000 years after the creation of Christianity.

All versions of the Bible predating 1300 refer to the afterlife as Sheol and it is not a place of torment, it is just a meh gray wasteland like the Greek Hades.

KJV is trash and so is anyone who is willfully ignorant enough to believe it.

This

Disregarding anything we did after we stopped being niggers shows total hate for any meaningful European heritage.

We're better than niggers.

>disregarding everything we did after discovering the mud hut

Do you have any basic knowledge of history whatsoever? Have you ever heard of the Roman Republic/Empire? The Greek city states? You do realize these first bastions of civilization were all founded and maintained on the basis of pagan European values for centuries right? And once Rome started going full Christcuck is right around the same time they fell massively from power. Hmm....

>tribal niggerdom
>Regressing to straight up nigger tier ooga booga and diregarding everything we did after discovering the mud hut as shit is retarded, and just shows how much you hate your European legacy.

Why do you people keep parroting this tripe? It's like you're willfully ignorant of your own heritage.

Christianity did NOT change European society, or at least it did not overnight. Europeans lived like Europeans forever and always. Most Europeans were serfs/peasants until the 19th century and most people were illiterate farmers shitting in holes and dying of disease, starvation or some stupid ass war. Life sucked until the industrial revolution and that had nothing to do with Christianity.

Besides, is Japan voodoo nigger tier?

what is deism

Its the same in the US maybe a few Church are a bit more conservative but its all about race mixing and accepting others. I'm a pagan in that I believe in the traditions not necessarily that the gods exist. paganism itself the gods don't give a fuck about you really like you had some kind of SIN or you need to bow to them its all about overcoming what has been put in front of you. if you do something extremely heroic you might be able to sit with them.

Gnosticism is just another desert cult foreign to our blood and the tool of the elites. Go fuck yourself.

>the transcendent

Following a fake, dead Jewish prophet must be a truly transcendent experience for you, friend.

guess I'll just have to burn in hell for eternity

Do the HuffPo accept any old article?

I'm tempted to write an article to see if it gets published.

t. also doesn't understand history, how is it possible to be this ignorant of reality? Ever heard of Rome, faggot?

We hate European heritage? You're the one calling your ancestors niggers.

Let's play then. Show me the nigger Beowolf, the nigger Stonehenge, the nigger White horse of Wiltshire, the nigger broch, the nigger Stanwick, or the nigger Mercia.

Anybody that knows anything about the Jews knows their supreme hatred of Christianity. They call Christ the false-messiah and are proud they had him killed. You probably just another Josh R Goldberg type of Jew, or else you're some scummy piece of shirtless white trash incrementally regressing back to wearing nothing but a loin cloth. Back to Africa with you, nigger slob.

Paganism has no morals, no rules against racemixing, sodomy etc

fuck off Juden, we all know who is behind the atheist/pagan shit.