How do I unlearn everything Sup Forums taught me? I want to go back

How do I unlearn everything Sup Forums taught me? I want to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qbnPx9yWDg0?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop coming here, the less you frequent this shithole the more you start enjoying life again

Start browsing Sup Forums.

They've reached another level of degeneracy

Ask an immigrant to crush the red pill in your anus with his BIC

HAHAHA. Foolish user, you where flung into this feels, but even while seeking to return you can enver go back.

Kek'd

Go on reddit look for upvoted posts on r/wordnews and r/politics absorb it all in, go out, go to protests, eat low fat milk and especially soy milk to get those t levels down a notch and it's a start.

theres no going back.. you can go deeper though

Should I remove my water filter?

step in front of a train

Definately dump your piss jars, start believing that ur pancreas exists. Baby steps

>How do I unlearn everything Sup Forums taught me? I want to go back.

Me too. It's too much. I know too much. When the jews start getting slaughtered, incinerated and gassed again, I'll be there in a blink. But until that happens, I might as well avoid this place. It literally ruins my day on the first scroll.

You never really leave this place user

Remember, you're here forever.

Also sage for slide thread.

Throw that shit out, drink bottled water only

>imbibing the xenoestrogen jew

You've got to power through this phase.

Place loaded firearm to forehead, pull trigger
Saged

Find a new habit (lets say as an example reading nasa news), whenever you will think about visiting this place, instead, go read some nasa news.

You can never leave

Sorry, user, there's no antidote for the redpill. You shouldn't have hung around here as long as you did. On the bright side though, Sup Forums won't be around forever, and you were one of the lucky few born at just the right time and place to see what's really going on behind the curtain.

There is no going back, thats a fact.

The only thing that you can do is just think about other stuff or "hide your power level".

But you will always, deep inside you, be the person that you have become.

>insulting Sup Forums

Sup Forums is one of the few boards that is still mostly like how this site was a decade ago, since it did a better job of keeping the newfags out than Sup Forums. It will always be one of the best boards.

>Gassed
>Again

You can't user. You are trapped here whut us now

This same thought occoured to me just moments ago, minus the disturbing image, all these plebs wanting to leave, i can't get enough of this place.

Did something come by frmo the suggestion thread yesterday? Did they made a decision already or something?

>"I've never browsed Sup Forums" the post

You can't you"re trapped here forever.

It's alright user you will accept it one day.

>You never really leave
Exactly. This forum is but a filter, to see the hidden ugliness of it all, and have a dark laugh about it, as a pit grows in your stomach. Like the (alleged) expansion of the universe, this cannot stop, no matter what you may try to do. You can try to ignore it, but it will always be there, in the back of your mind. I'm sorry, user, but we're all awake together.

Bad news my guy, try as you might the truth shall never leave.

The last redpill is realizing you should have taken the blue pill.

I don't want to go back, I just want to know that everything will be alright. The idea that it won't be fills me with dread.

Ditto.

Once you see, you cannot unsee.

Sorry man. You're here forever.

I was miserable before coming here, the difference with back then was that I didn't know why.

read chronicles of the future and why that book even exists

Too late, OP

This. But then you come back again and get depressed

It will be alright, you get to die at the end. Don't be afraid of whatever fills between now and then.

I'm glad you finally saw the light, user.
My advice: Avoid Sup Forums for at least 2 weeks. Hell, avoid reading about politics all together for 2 weeks straight. Break the habit tonight.

You can't.
youtu.be/qbnPx9yWDg0?t=29s

Yes someone tell me how to take the blue pill. I've gotten to the point where I can't help ranting about jews and subliminal marketing. At work, to family, dates. This sickness is too deep.

Do the bare minimum amount of counter research. Problem solved.

i was on Sup Forums 2005-2010. I graduated college, got a job. and became a normie. I escaped. Travon brought me back.It will never be like it was before. This site takes a part of your soul and forces you to see the truth.

>go back
I'm afraid you don't understand how this works.

Y O U ' R E H E R E F O R E V E R Y O U F A G G O T.

You can't you pussy.

Now sack up and better yourself because your entire history is being erased and your people are being spiritually emaciated by the most most pathetic evils in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

Hire a nigger to slam your face against a brick wall repeatedly in order to get a life-changing concussion, if you are lucky, you might as well become autistic.

Oh look a leaf

Here.

Never! Ignore the globalists all you want, but they're still putting things in there that ruin your super male vitality

kys degenerate

>hire
Just visit Chicago and look white

>I, user, the shitposting Master of Dankness, Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness

You should delete, correct, and repost desu.

Long ago in a distant board, I, user, the shitposting Master of Dankness, unleashed an unspeakable redpill! But a foolish Social Justice Warrior wielding a magic blue pill stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final docx was struck, I tore open a meme magic in time and flung him into the future, where Sup Forums is right! Now the fool seeks to return to the blue pill, and undo the thrush that is Sup Forums!

This is Hotel Sup Forumsifornia motherfucker.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

There is no way out alive

You cant unswallow a red pill my friend

alright, this got me.

Kill yourself so you can be reborn quicker

This
The difference now is there are steps I can actually take to block out the sources of misery; Sup Forums has actually helped me be less depressed but in doing so I've become more jagged and dark. It's a good trade off desu
It beats being a brainless miserable normie

there is a way out of it. Revert back to pewdiepie videos....thats what i'm doing right now and its working. Back to the old hobies. This shit doesn't matter.....thats it..

Play Bill Nye's new video on a loop.

Nevermind I'll stay right here

Sounds like to me you haven't learned the basics of proper mental health and hiding your power level efficiently without destroying your psyche. I was at your stage: from here, you learn to deflect and make all redpills in jokes and go about things in a sarcastic manner: normies can't help but laugh and they are too stupid to read between the lines
This will help you vent while simultaneously redpilling unsuspecting normies

Ignorance is bliss.

Pewdiepie is /ouryoutuber/ you dipshit; he's mastered the art of deflecting redpills as humor; even the Jews can't sense his power level

>bottled water has xenoestrogen
>tap water has fluoride
>lake water is full of waste and animal shit
>sea water is full of salt
>snow water is full of bacteria
What the fuck can you even drink anymore Sup Forums

kys.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Probably the wrong thing to ask to Sup Forums

*yawns*
oh hey samurai. still trying to get back to the past huh?

Sorry, but Trump's betrayal pretty much seals it. Everthing you have ever loved will burn before you. All joys will turn to suffering and everything pure will be defiled. Suffering and death will be all that remains.

Eh, just realize that there is no Sup Forums.

There are Communists from Shareblue and /Leftypol/,
Anarchists from /r/anarchism,
Republicans from /r/the_donald,
Libertarians from wherever Libertarians come from,
Fascists, Ethno-nationalists, and literal neo-nazis from Stormfront,
LGBTQ from Tumblr,
Trolls from everywhere,
and COINTELPRO agents from a dozen intelligence agencies from all over the world.

Then there are the thirty thousand people who have no strong affinity for any of these groups, who are the targets of all of them. Just realize that probably more than half of what you've read on this site is either a lie or a misrepresentation, in order to get you to think (and vote) a certain way.

Stop coming here, pick up some audio-books on something decent, and go walk the nearest trail for a few hours a week. You'll be fine.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

I think you're right. I slipped into FULL HONESTY mode and its done nothing but alienate others from me. Until I can get out of this godforsaken city (((chicago))) I need to hide my powerlevel. Some mental discipline is exactly what I need.

Thanks user

Gotta get back
Back to the past
Samurai Jack

read good guys mill, paine, locke, bentham, hume, george, and rawls

Just look at all the things possible without CENSORSHIP.
Everywhere else feels like a prison after Sup Forums...

lol i'm @ hotel cali. Song writer did a stint when he od'd on drugs and was put in the county hospital.. thus thats where that line comes from. Hostpital was close and made into a university.

stop inviting trash to Sup Forums

Empire Files on youtube is a good bridge back. She is a commie but she hates jews.

Do all of your friends think you're anti-Semitic and racist yet? If not, you are just getting started, kiddo.

>friends

The blue pill will no longer work, as it was a placebo

>Falling for the NASA jew

>Everywhere else feels like a prison after Sup Forums...

yeah it does, when this place is finally killed I will miss my times with my imaginary friends.

>wanting to go back when Sup Forums ideology finally starts seeping into the MAINSTREEM METEOR

Plus all of the hottest women are red-pilled, why would you want to go back to ignorance?

Gotta get back. Back to the past.

underrated severely

"A mans mind once stretched by a new idea will never return its original dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

In other words you're fucked.
The cool thing is once you square this circle, and find a way to live with all the redpills you have taken, and still be happy you will be one of the strongest people you have ever met.

There's a reason why the powers that be keep the reality of what's going on away from people.
Most of them really can't handle the truth. You're probably one of those people. Find healthy coping mechanisms.

Who is that swarthy semen demon on the right? I bet shes a jew.

>How do I unlearn everything Sup Forums taught me?

You can't because it's the ugly truth. The only remedy against the redpill is blackpilling yourself so much you don't care about anything because we will all die and the sun will eventually explode and wipe out everything on this planet, then the universe will end with heat death, nothing else mattress.

Lauren Southern, and yea I'm almost positive she is Ashkenazi

I meant left, sorry (The word swarthy should have clued you in)