youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VqMTTMPKuLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Long video

Quick rundown?

>"Imagine how hard it would be if you wanted to fuck kids but couldn't cause society hates you"
>"people who are attracted to kids don't want to hurt them, you don't want to hurt who you're attracted to"
>"Kids know when something is abuse and when they are consenting to something"
>"It's like being gay you can't help it"
>"Child rape doesn't actually traumatize kids, we raise kids to be traumatized!"

>"When Adults are doing sexual things with kids, there's obviously gonna be some limitations there, like... size differences... and things don't fit."

CHRISTIAN "PRIESTS" PRACTICING PEDOPHILIA
>"that's different though!"

MORE FROM THIS TRANNY:

>"Is sex bad for kids?"

>"Pedophiles vs Child Molesters"

There's a big fucking difference between a few bad apples who get arrested rather than a tranny who is PROMOTING IT OPENLY and other gays who make up 40% of all pedophiles and yet are 2% of the population
>you kike

I'd call you out on posting a 2 year old video but that just makes it even worse

>There's a big fucking difference between a few bad apples who get arrested rather than a tranny who is PROMOTING IT OPENLY and other gays who make up 40% of all pedophiles and yet are 2% of the population
Nah I really think we need to kill all priests and outlaw Christianity, don't you? What percentage of the population do priests make up?

That retard from Duck Dynasty was right.

>I know! I'll call him a jew! That'll show him.

Also, reminder that pedophilia isn't illegal. Sexually abusing or aiding in the sexual abuse of children is illegal.

My back and butt hurt. What do?

No. The majority of priest pedo cases were adult priests (21--40) having sex with 16 to 19 year old boys/young men. Get your facts straight.

KIKE PUSHING PEDOPHILIA!

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

oh no. he called me a jew again.

Just listen while you read the comments since its just him talking

SEE

How long until these become standard Lefty talking points, like gender and sexuality memes from tumblr did. 5 years? What was his solution to the small holes problem?

>There's a big fucking difference between a few bad apples in a group I like (Christianity) and a few bad apples in a group I dislike (homosexuals)

>2% of pop
>40%of pedos
Sounds like a lot when you say it but it really aintsince the remaining 60% is the remaining 98% of the population.
According to my skilled math, 8/1000 gays are pedos
58/100 non gays are pedos

Back to page 1

A FUCKING LEAF

id ass fuck that ill-fag noproblemo if you catch my flipflap

>when you're upset that a leaf beat your shitposting back so you call them a fucking leaf like it helps your case any
An actual argument you fucking pedo?

The vast majority of "pedophile preists" were faggots, pederests mostly. Your argument is invalid, it's a subset of the same group of people: gays in frocks, and gays in general.

What if the child consents tho

you're retarded

What percentage of pedophiles are male?
What percentage of pedophiles post on anonymous Japanese image boards?
What percentage of pedophiles have facial hair?
What percentage of pedophiles are left handed?
What percentage of pedophiles have younger siblings?

We need to start studying these things so we can outlaw and kill anybody who has a slight statistical probability toward being a pedophile!

Eyes that are more than one eye-width apart.

Then it's fine.
Honestly, you can't expect 4chins to really care about anyone except privileged straight whites. The best thing you can do is fight against sexuality stereotypes. No one deserves have their sexuality oppressed.

Good one.

And you just made me remember:

Men with blond eyelashes

I say let's kill em all just to be safe

Its almost like Christians were on to something when they openly opposed legalizing gay marriage.

But thats none of my business

#Resist

It's also praising incest.
And of course it's a fucking leaf.

ALL homosexuals are pederests. Returning to the Anglo norm of recriminalising sodomy will be sufficient. The experiment of decriminalisation was a mistake and a temporary abberation in our history that will be corrected.

>It
You didn't even bother looking up its pronouns.

I won't bother, not just to accomodate some incestuous pedo.

Kids also wanna bang like get over it Sup Forums, fucking close minded ignorant bigots

Just because a kid is going through puberty and is feeling horny because of hormones and development doesn't mean we should allow adults to prey on those feelings and take advantage of them...

I was a horny twelve year old, doesn't mean it wouldn't have fucked me up in the head if my brother's babysitter took advantage of me or "raped" me.

these filthy degenerates don't understand that children are at a different level developmentally. They're easy to manipulate, which is probably why these sick fucks are attracted to them in the first place. Fuck.