What is Sup Forums's stance on smoking?

What is Sup Forums's stance on smoking?

it cures cancer

/thread

maybe in your hometown Bumfuck, Somalia.
as degenerate as it can be.

Only weak drones agree to be slaves of these (((tobacco companies))).

It kills the bacteria in your lungs which eases the load off your immune system and lets you have more energy for your daily activities.

I strongly recommend it as a doctor.

The same as the Führer's.

>he doesn't want to look cool

cuck

pot = good

tobacco = bad

Some people just are addicted to fags. Glad I'm not one.

this is the way to look cool.

other way around, degenerate

Pretty bad.

T. Heavy smoker

>All these cucks
No wonder you're all virgins. I smoke cigs while I'm railing chicks with my 8 inch dong

It's great, it makes your lungs 100% more efficient meaning you can survive for longer on less oxygen.

it is a way to keep population down.
ever seen a jew smoking in real life?

She looks like she'd fuck on the first date

Degenerate.

Don't you mean your 20.32 centimeter dong?

Hell yeah my dude

enslaving degeneracy

Not my cup of tea, but don't care if others want to.

Should be allowed in public places. Businesses should be allowed to choose to allow it or not, and if other customers or employees don't like it, they can take their business elsewhere.

only acceptable way of smoking

My stance on smoking?

it's shit but i can't give it up now cause my brain is used to it and is performing sub-par otherwise

it protects you from alzheimers though, you can look it up as long as the lung cancer doesnt get you

>What is Sup Forums's stance on smoking?

Smoking is for 15-year-olds trying to pass for 17.

I love smoking desu, about a pack a day. The only problem is how expansive they are...

No fucking doubt

>The only problem is how expansive they are

u sure it's the only problem, boi?

yea i smoke, i smoke niggers and bury them

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>What is Sup Forums's stance on smoking?

Tobacco is a sacred gift from The Creator. Smoking for recreation is misusing it. Tobacco is for burning in prayer and offering to The Creator.

I don't smoke because I think it's just a waste of money but I don't mind people smoking around me and would actually like to see healtcucks stop making the life of smokers a pain in the ass.
>moar taxes goy!
>don't smoke in public offices goys!
>forget that, don't smoke in any public indoor place
>hey what about raising the prices again and forbidding you from smoking in a car
just fuck off kikes.

>Tfw smoked from 14-17 and now my lungs are stunted and i get out of breath easily
why didnt i listen in DARE ;_;

Rolling your own is the ultimate freedom. And you smoke less. Nicotine lowers estrogen and increases testosterone.

been smoke free for over a year now AMA

never been happier, also smokers don't realise this, but once you quit, your brain capacity actually expands, since you force it to adapt to not having a trigger for working properly anymore, aka you can actually think clearly all the time, not just when lighting up cancer sticks

Been a smoker for over 10 years. I want to quit quite badly. But every time I try, I don't even have trouble with denying myself cigarettes, it's just that after a week or two hardcore depression and suicidal thoughts hit me.

Don't start smoking. Ever.

Sup Forums's stance is fuck the government and fuck the Jews, and be redpilled as fuck about everything... except this. Because they lie about everything else, but not smoking.

I used to hate smokers so much when I was little because my mother smoked like a chimney and I hated the smell.
Now I have a cig every hour or 2 and rage when I see cigarette hate threads.

I will not justify my smoking because I know the issue sits on a high fence in regards to how society sees things.
All I will say is it's nice to sit outside in the morning overlooking a fog-ridden forest with a cup of coffee by your side and a smoke in your hand.

The leaf is correct on this one.

How many per day?

What you mean to say is
you've been addicted by the tobacco jew and are too weak to resist so sit outside in the morning slowly killing yourself

I'd love to get into it but I know better and have better things to do with my money. I'll occasionally smoke a small cigar at night, especially in the spring and summer evenings.

change addictions
changed mine to coffee and then quit that easily in a matter of weeks since caffeine really doesn't do anything

it's good to switch to something that also triggers your primal brain functions in the morning,
that's why just going overboard with coffee drinking is the best substitute.
Smokers need that morning cigarette to feel good, coffee drinkers need that morning cup of coffee.

If you're one of those people that love their coffee and cigarette combo,
then don't start coffee drinking until at least a week off the fags though.
At that point, your taste buds will recover to the point you won't need the combo
since coffee on its own will taste like fucking paradise, for the first time in your life.

smoking tobacco is redpilled, especially unfiltered cigarettes.

I smoke about 10 roll ups per day.
Sometimes a cigar. I'm 49 and healthy. I don't drink alcohol (no, I'm not muzzie).
I don't smoke in my house because I have kids and I don't want them to breathe my fumes.
There's a nice little balcony thing out of the living room. I smoke there. It's covered and I love just sitting there and reading or just relaxing. I love it when it snows or rains. I just sit there in peace. It's lovely.

It's a bad habit; I know. But a a roll up, strong cup of tea, loads of toast and a shower gets me ready in the morning.
I used to smoke a lot of weed in my 20s and 30s. But I never smoke it now. I have friends round and they smoke it. My mother in law smokes it and she's 78 years old. She gets in from my brothers in law.
I'd like all recreational drugs to be legalised. It cuts out the gangsters and shit like cutting a deal with washing powder and other things that are extremely bad for the body.
I really want to get a proper Sherlock Holmes pipe and smoke like my grandfather.

if youre gonna die young do it with style otherwise enjoy your cancer retard

I'm a smoker. It's a shitty thing to do, but it's better than not smoking, so yeah.

degenerate

ITT; Peat gavels

My man

you legitimately sound like someone everybody on this board should thrive to become.

good on you man.

It creates an addiction which sets a new baseline for your mood based on the presence of the nicotine.

So you get less focused and less calm without it, even though you might have been perfectly calm before you started taking it.

Addictions, in general, are not very good

Smoking in public places should be banned. Offenders must be forcibly removed from the premises.

I don't give a flying fuck about your "rights" - blowing smoke in my face when I don't want it is a direct violation of the NAP.

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

This one makes me laugh every time

Smoking is absolutely degenerate. It is a costly form of instant gratification that makes you and everything you own smell like shit and reduces your life span.

I want to quit coffee and smokes. I've been on a pack of smokes plus 4-5 coffees a day for 10 years now. I want off this ride.

I'm thinking about switching to another addiction, but probably gym. Maybe morning runs. Something like that. Something physical.

Just drink coffee. Same alzheimers protection without the cancer.

>but I know better and have better things to do with my money.
You fell for the propaganda (meme), and no you don't. What could be better than a license to partake of one of man's oldest and best traditions, which he has enjoyed around the world for thousands of years, the exceptional tobacco plant? You are wasting your life, my friend.

where can we meet up i want to blow some smoke in your face

For once I agree with a butthurt balt desu

t. Russian

No really I know we're the worst offender in the grand scheme of things. But as a non-smoker: Gas the kikes and smokers, race and health war now

>thousands of years
B-b-b-but weren't the European settlers and explorers the first to send tobacco back to Europe?

Okay, indoctrinated peon #2, now prove you're not a blind follower and list some of its positive benefits. (I doubt you even realize any exist.)

>Go on Sup Forums as soon as I light one cig
>this thread right at the top.

Oh my

Tobacco is heavily taxed. If you smoke, you're funding ZOG.

>What could be better than a license to partake of one of man's oldest and best traditions
A nicer house, better medicine, leaving a better foundation for my kids, improving myself by learning new skills.

I can go on

all these losers here are always whining about weed, sugar, greasy food, but smoking tobacco is somehow ok.

it's fucking worthless and pathetic to defend it.

My smoking addiction

>he thinks smoking is mutually exclusive to all those things

It's a sin to not have a smoke with a drink.

>implying the bureaucrats taxing the shit out of legal weed aren't gangsters

Everybody needs to be chewing Nicorrette gum at all times, all the bennies of smoking with no drawbacks.

people can make their own choices

I approve this.

Honestly, runs are a great alternative.
Tons of people who quit suddenly gain weight because they substitute smokes with excessive amounts of food,
so running is a great safety mechanism, I've done it myself and it was great, I actually lost 30kg of excessive weight I've gained as a smoker..
First 2-3 months are extremely difficult due to damaged lungs as well as your body not being used to it,
but if you slowly improve over time and smart small, you'll do great, a year after my smoking addictions, I now go for a 5-10 km run every day as well as do basic strength training, no gym membership needed.

Just make sure you start small (I did about 100 metres on my first try, and nearly died lol), because at the start, you can get seriously injured, I had swollen ankles because my body weight couldn't take me running around, I'm fine now of course, but still, that shit's painful.

I've been cutting my smoking down a lot by gradually switching to snus. It's got more nicotine, but they last so much longer I'm pretty sure it's been a net decrease for me.

>expansive
yeah... the cancer will be.

Mmmm

-Expensive waste of money.
-Destroys your taste buds, and ruins your enjoyment of real food.
-Gives you cancer which costs society millions to treat you.
-Makes your lung capacity small, makes you pathetic in various athletic tasks.

Basically, smoking is for morons.

Excuses me?? That's actually the right moment.

i smoked socially from 17 to 25 and now i have non-small cell lung cancer at the age of 26. i feel that smoking was definitely the difference between me getting it and not, even though it's extremely rare in my age, guess i was just had very susceptible genetics. and i used to smoke low-tar cigarettes (marlboro lights) which maybe isn't a good idea as the smoke is easier to draw into the deeper, more sensitive parts of your lungs.i'll add that none of this has made me particularly anti-smoking as smoking was never a big part of my life and i just feel hard done by really, but just remember that it's always a lottery you're playing with your health

>forget that, don't smoke in any public indoor place
what's wrong with that, you fucking idiot.

>bennies
>nicotine gum
Lmao, at least vape or something faget

both my parents were smokers, as they aged past 45 they had coughing fits all day long. the first and last thing you hear every day coughing. as health declines they smoke more because depression. neither made it past 65.

Weak and gay.

Gay as fuck but at least it's not vaping.

While it's bad to have any addiction, theres is nothing wrong with tobacco unless you are using it solely as an affectation.

Degeneracy in "drug use" comes from it's impairment of mental function first and foremost.

I would rather ban alcohol over tobacco.

See
Still waiting on a (you) from the original blue pilled idiot know-it-all about something he's never even tried.

It can help with anxiety issues and I've heard it can help with Alzheimer's as well. Just like wine can help with heart health. There are other ways to deal with anxiety and as another user mentioned there are also other ways to reduce the risk and/or progression of Alzheimer's.

>Implying vaping doesn't make you look like a faggot
>Typed as I toke away on my trusty sigeli hundo watt

Smoking costs a lot of money, which necessarily means I'm choosing smoking over using that money for something else

>GOAT tier
Long form cigars
>High tier
Smaller cigars
>Mid tier
Cigarettes
>Shit tier
Pipe
>Jakie cunt "got 10p for the bus m8" tier
Rollies

Welp, sorry for you, user...

It's curable, right?

I grow my own tobacco. Smoking is fine. Lung disease comes from the chemicals tobacco companies use not tobacco. Also use moderation, 4 cigs a day at max. Too much of anything is bad for you.

Good for your health, makes your teeth whiter, smell better, very affordable, etc.

Great habit to pick up.

Watch Hell's Kitchen. All the smokers always get raped in the palette blind tests.

Two packs atleast, if I am drinking I usually land at four.

Smoking cigarettes is cool ya'll wtf you talkin bout SMOKE NOW

>t. gum cancer

next to no chance of being cured. hanging around for a few years? maybe. and as much time as possible is so important to me to mentally prepare for death as best i can