There was a powerpuff girls episode back in the early 2000s that litterally destroyed feminism

There was a powerpuff girls episode back in the early 2000s that litterally destroyed feminism.
Do you remember, anons ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSlqfJu-X80
youtu.be/hV-ZAGeyL9s?t=875
youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE
dailymotion.com/video/x2s4ac5
youtube.com/watch?v=tnJxqRLg9x0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHJ6xcIvnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember

Could you imagine the reaction if they aired it today ?

no i dont watch cartoons with voice actresses who are feminist idiots like tara strong.

I STOOD AND CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT IT WAS!!

Here's the clip youtube.com/watch?v=NSlqfJu-X80

They were a joke then, everyone intuitively knew they were women that needed to get laid. Social media corporatism gave them the platform they needed to turn other women to their cult.

Yuno did nothing wrong

Got a link OP?

Who cares about the voices, dammit.

fucking south Africans get off this board now.

Thanks Boet!

best quality I found
youtu.be/hV-ZAGeyL9s?t=875

Remember when Powerpuff Girls warned us of the social justice plague?

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE

we are here to remove and replace the leafs

kek she is wearing the finese flag

>youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE [
lmao thiey were 15 years ahead of us at the time.

You mean finnish :)

Easy there Leaf...Most of my cuntry-men are right behind your pansy-frog leader. Some might be into Justin Bieber as well. We Boere here are the few reaching out to fellow white people here.

Holy shit, now that's a redpilled cartoon.

How come western cartoons became literally tumblr in the 2010s?

That woman does NOT represent the finnish nation
Kiira Korpi here instead is a prime example a model finnish woman

>a leaf
isn't there a gay pride parade you should be attending with your wife and wifes son?

Kike control. Buy outs. Promoting the worst kinds of people into production positions. Hell John K blogged about how animators are basically secretaries to the producer. Drawing out the producers ideas rather than pitching their own.

I can't even speak a good spanish

"Was she looking out for me when she stole my hair style"

womyn btfo

here the entire thing
dailymotion.com/video/x2s4ac5

#
Lmao

This destroys the whole "liberal media" shill quack. Theres no liberal media

Anyway the situations shown here do not reflect the recent controversies at all. And it isn't "warning of SJWs" its just a villain taking advantage good people who're portrayed as retards. And this is obviously not an old episide.

(OP) #
It did not "destroy feminism." It just brought feminism full circle" by feminists (the PPG) toward a fellow feminist who was just a criminal. While subdoing her, the PPG were literally reciting feminist mantra that showed she (the bad girl) was doing feminism wrong, and feminist mantra that also showed that she deserved to be locked up like anyone else.

Again, "liberal media" is fake concept.

paid shill keep bumping this thread pls.

>It did not "destroy feminism." It just brought feminism full circle" by feminists (the PPG) toward a fellow feminist who was just a criminal. While subdoing her, the PPG were literally reciting feminist mantra that showed she (the bad girl) was doing feminism wrong, and feminist mantra that also showed that she deserved to be locked up like anyone else

this

holy shit, based

For what reason would I be a paid shill, you shill projecting shithead?

youtube.com/watch?v=tnJxqRLg9x0

that powerpuff girls screams strawman and trope. that portrayal of feminism is not an accurate portrait of real feminism

Because you're talking like this aired yesterday when it aired 20 years ago, when there wasn't (((social media)))

And communism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHJ6xcIvnY

Tartakovsky is redpilled af. He is /Our Guy/

It's in spanish.

The first one in OP aired forever ago. I think the second is more recent but I'm not sure. Still that has nothing to do with being a paid shill

>Again, "liberal media" is fake concept.

If there is no "liberal media" then there is no "conservative media," thus, there is no bias in media.

This is untrue, however.

I wonder if that episode is banned now.

Weon qliao habla bien po xcghsfgfjsgfg

The russian jew that was outjewed like a goy by every other jew

not a Jew. actually Serbian afaik

>he doesn't speak spanish.

I think he meant Fingolian

Dammit, they're speaking Cartel!

Man, put her the sweden flag instead of the finnish one and you get the meme of the year

Feminism is mental syphilis.

damn when did this episode air