Realistically, does mass immigration or demographic change/displacement mean that much? Los Angeles, New York...

Realistically, does mass immigration or demographic change/displacement mean that much? Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago are all majority nonwhite and very diverse, with no ethnic group probably even having a majority in any city, but they're still fine cities that haven't fallen apart or anything and still function fine. The same could be said of probably any multiracial European city, they aren't hellholes and still work out, people aren't dying en masse, people aren't becoming noticeably poorer, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrific-footage-severed-head-found-7526574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I take it you've never really visited LA, New York, or Chicago.

It means that whites don't have any real supremacy, at least not the whites below Master Level.

Yet white supremacy is a regular boogey man trotted out my mass media to justify whites surrendering control of any area where they dominate demographically.

Why the deception? (((Who))) benefits from making all white countries less white?

Unless you believe that all whites are collectively guilty for winning wars in the past, you have not reason to force whites to mix.

The government forces whites to mix all the time by Housing and Urban Development schemes and armed state enforcers including the National Guard and the regular Cops.

Why maintain the lie of white supremacy when so few whites actually get to be racially exclusive? Why bother with all that effort? (((Who))) benefits?

>LA
>Chicago
>fine
Lol

I've been to all three, Chicago too many times to count, there are parts of town that aren't extremely nice, sure, but they aren't hell on earth or anything. Queens and The Bronx may not be as nice as Manhattan but you're not going to die just by being there. South Chicago may be rough but the people can be avoided and overall it's a pretty segregated city anyway. Same with LA and the rich/poor people, and the whole city isn't some violent trash heap.

mass immigration has pros and cons.
>+more birth rates
>+cheaper labor
>-more crime
>-maybe more unemployment
>-migrants may refuse to assimilate
>-overcrowding
Tbh the only people who get the benefits of mass immigration are migrants themselves and rich fucks who want to have workers that are willing to work for shit wages
For the average joe it wouldn't be that pleasant.

The only good immigration system is a one that strictly vets them and only accepts the educated.

But of course, most retards here will over exaggerate about anything that has to do with immigration so don't expect any decent discussion on that matter here

>Not fallen apart.

Then, why you have a fucking army there?

This

What happens when all of these diverse cities inevitably become insolvent?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>who
Who?

Detroit.

You're fucking retarded.

Hint: most of the inhabitants of those cities are no more than slaves. Do you know how a city works? Hint #2: The politicians running those cities aren't mostly minorities and sure as hell don't live in the shit parts.

Says the Tunisian.

You will never understand what migration does to a well established, respectable society.

Exactly, the majority of the immigrants that come into the first world are so low on their own nation's socioeconomic scale that they are willing to leave their heritage, family and nation behind for some money. A big portion of that money ends up being sent back to the mother nation, creating a haemorrhage of wealth for the host country.

Why are you attacking my flag instead of my argument?
Let me talk about your flag then.

Without all those pajeets, pakis,poles UK wouldn't be what it is today, every first world country's capital was founded upon heavy labor, which is something you biscuit niggers don't want to work.

Sure, they cause a an amount of crime, but their labor is the reason your country(ies) cities are big and have a decent infrastructure

with good shit comes bad shit

>pajeets, poles
>crime

i've seen a statistic of UK's incarceration rate that says poles are the fourth after irish,somalis and pakis, hope i'll find it

"white" isn't a valid category at this time.
according to stormniggers only Scandinavian people are white, according to biologists everyone with a Caucasian skull and low melanin is white, according to the US prison racial profiling even spics count as white

there are so many definitions of the word white that it makes it a joke word

Britain was a world power before we conquered the fucking planet. Our nation is built not on the blind labour of foreigners, but on the wisdom and direction of our people.

Your country has never contributed anything to humanity, go away, you will never understand.

Shouldn't the Venezuelan one be thinner

Chicago is a complete shitshow and a powderkeg waiting to blow. The crime stats you hear are awful, and only a percentage of crimes actually get reported. Minor crimes are waved off by the police and they won't even take reports - not just theft, but simple battery and muggings and shots fired won't even get a cruiser to the area. The niggers run wild through the city and the cartels have bribed their way into all elected offices and the commies are numerous and well organized and funded by old-school radicals. Fuck this disfunctional place, I can't wait to get away from here.

>they aren't hellholes
you just don't know the local news, just vague generalizations, but we have decapitations now

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrific-footage-severed-head-found-7526574

and sweden too if i remember,
but the point is we want them out because we like our own values and not have to worry about getting beaten/raped/mugged because you're an infidel or killed because you offended their religion, and when it comes to that, our cities have become hellholes (pic related, it's a prophet you can't feel safe to depict around here)

None of these places are diverse.

The blacks have their neighborhoods, the Hispanics have theirs. Even the gays have their own neighborhoods.

The closest we ever came to real diversity was the video arcades in the 90s and maybe the roller rinks in the 70s, and people still clustered.

>still fine cities

Lel

Stop playing holier than thou, without migrants you'd be in a total shitshow, i'd like you to imagine how the UK/France/Germany/literally any west or north European country would do without migrants, oh that's right, your economy would bomb since the precious Irish/poles/Pakis aren't here to do their cheap labour that keeps your country running.

Hell, even the Ottomans or the Arabs were a "world power who contributed to humanity" just like the UK as your comment suggests so pre-20th century is irrelevant

And by the way, "contributing to humanity" is a individual achievement, you're riding on other people's achievements, literally nigger tier WE WUZing, so unless you're the guy who invented the lamp shut the fuck up.

Every European country was a world power at some point

>Every country/empire in the world except subsaharan africa was a world power at some point

yeah, like isis