Is this what happens in the US?

Is this what happens in the US?
youtu.be/j-YF2nCrQP4

yup, this is america...

people like her are the super majority of our nation...

You can tell its america based on the side the drivers on

Unfortunately.

Stupid fucking entitled bitch.

wtf?

It's mirrored you retard
>american education

If it's mirrored why isn't the black guy mirrored?

>black people appear white in mirrors

>How can mirrors be real if my eyes aren't real?

Perfect clear cut example of a Black Gentleman versus a filthy nigger

America needs to stop driving on the wrong side of the road if they are to fix anything.

We drive on the right because it's the right thing to do. The left side is for lefties.

Why doesn't he simply get out and call the fucking cop?

But Canada drive on the right side of the road and are super lefty.

>doing what a hood rat tells you to do

You do the exact opposite and let them get mad like this guy did

He did not feel comfortable leaving a gap in the footage.

>super lefty

Take a hop off of inbred island and see for yourself. You can't even own knives.

>Black Gentleman
>litters

Go back to r/t_d.

we can, we just need to attend a mandatory butter knife safety course annually and store then in regulatory butter knife safes mate.

>dark black man seemingly civilised and emotionally disciplined
>lighter brown thot being a total waste of carbon and oxygen

wtf pol you haven't indoctrinated me to comprehend this level of nuance what the fuck somebody red pill me baka desu am i doing it right????? KEEK

But you bin your knoif when you graduate the class, right?

Downvoted. Shariablue BTFO!

Wew lad

Are you trying to fit in? Because it isn't working.

this is not america; this is a nigger

it's never about the color of the skin, it's about behavior. Out of collective behavior a stereotype is formed, this doesn't mean that all members of a collective will always or ever behave according to the stereotype.

As less members of the collective behave different from the stereotype, said stereotype changes to reflect the new reality

You can tell its america based on "Donald Trump will send you and your family back to your country."

ATTENTION BLACK PEOPLE

This is why white and asian people don't want to have anything to do with you. The possibility, however remote, that you might turn out to be as annoying as this bitch right here.

>however remote
fucker thats the majority of them

It always makes me sad when you see the shiny pokemon equivalent of a black dude, he keeps his shit together and doesnt chimp out, get harassed by some ghetto ass nig

why are they behaving like 5 year old children? repeating everything a million times? with that stupid tone?

I genuinely do not understand how an above 100IQ person can have such a dumb conversation.

You answered your own question there bud.

shiny niggers are the best

"donald trump will send you back to your country"
top jej

That bitch was Hispanic, you could hear her screaming POLICIA at people out the window

why do they always clap when they talk?

theres always 2-3 girls like that in any given gas station

they. literally. never. stop. talking.

We have to bin the knife every year, then we get issued a new one with serial number tied to our DNA record and logged into the butter knife database.

Perfect example of a retard. She doesn't even look black. She looks like some mostly white bitch.

>mostly white
no way in hell, user. maybe 20%