Sup Forums is absolutly beyond repair. As CF had said...

Sup Forums is absolutly beyond repair. As CF had said, trump completly destroyed the right just like that retarded frog ruined this site.
The question is where we can all go now? All you who are not fedoras, faggots or blood worshipers: where are some other sites to talk about politis? And ones which aren't like Sup Forums infected by faggotry?

You are the cancer.

Youtube

doesn't matter, as long as you go.

>You are the cancer.
Yes because there's totally nothing wrong with the autistic-right worshiping "based trannies" and "based faggots".

I guess common filth was right again
To answer your questions, there simply isn't anything compared to Sup Forums. Just ignore the sodomites

Back to T_D

can't to comfy here

the fuck are you on about?

>implying it was ever good.

gtfo cancer

newfag gtfo

We should make a new site, or go to 8ch.

i think this is why mods want to split Sup Forums into two boards

just ignore trumpfags

the only country to vote and follow through with it is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The greastest empire the world has or will ever see in terms of land mass, military power, money. While sweden, france, americas all collapse the UK votes right, elects right and leaves the EU to do what's right.

I think OP is talking about the fact that the """"""""""""alt-right""""""""""" and Sup Forums have become hijacked by homos, trannies, crossdressers, and their enablers.

T_D will eventually move on from Sup Forums once the novelty of stealing our content and diluting it in a poor attempt at being edgy wears off. Sup Forums has weathered far worse than this tempest of unchecked autism that’s currently raining down upon us.

Common Filth is always right but for the moment we need to wait for a place.

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

>where can i run to?

Typical pole

bump