The /r/the_donald problem

I am so fucking sick of this board getting filled with these /r/the_donald refugees. We need a proper purge of these retards once and for all. Any suggestions to fix this should be shared here.

Nobody likes it but you can't really stop unwanted autists from publicly identifying with ideas or cultures you're into. It's best just to feel good about how you weren't stupid enough to publicly admitting to that shit yourself so nobody will actually make the connection between them and you in your everyday life.

I know you think that as a white nationalist or libertarian or whatever the fuck it is that you call yourself you are sooooooooooooo much smarter and better than Donaldniggers, but you need to understand that you are all rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Denouncing (((trump))) has been pretty effective. Other than that, we don't need to actively denounce them, since r/the_donald is basically a recruiting platform for Sup Forums initially started by a bunch of Sup Forumsacks. We should keep doing our thing and keep our board's culture strong, and any the_donald rapefugees coming in our way will intergrate and become part of us. Just keep dropping the redpills on normies or newfags you spot and soon, Sup Forums will have the power to influence the internet that you'd have never even dared to even dream about.

But they are annoying and they dont get the golden rule. Lurk. Moar.
Its fine they want to migrate to different shit but just like real refugees they need to know the place and the cultjre

I will never stop inviting reddit f.am here.

Same here dawg

Nobody disagrees, but what actual measures is anyone able to take to change this? Are you going to become a janny?

Sage

reddit it here to stay, and guess what a lot of us are canadians

there is nothing wrong with T_D and /r/Metacanada coming here to support fellow donald supporters i have literally no idea why you fucking assholes are so hostile to PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU

Can someone explain why they lash out at us when we came here to assist you?

When you see someone you think is new and is saying retarded shit tell him to lurk more and he's a faggot.
Easy.

Also anyone who says
>stormfag
unironically is a raider from /leftypol/. Call them out too.
I don't care if you're a commie or whatever snowflake shit call /leftypol/ out when they use 'stormfag'.

Ban Trump General

Shill thread

LURK
MORE
FUCKING
NEWFAG

STOP OPINING ON SHIT AND LURK BEFORE SAYING STUPID SHIT FAGGOT

I hope all of you die

build the wall an make mexican pay for it :~)

Verify every IP that uses Sup Forums. If they had also been on reddit, any part, ban them permanently from all boards.

I'm not going anywhere, you will accept us and deal with it.

Your only option id to make everyone sign up with verified accounts tied to their facebook and confirmed phone numbers...but you dont want it known every time you slip off to Sup Forums.

It's the internet. The only boundaries exist in communist countries.

Or add a cookie checker before entering Sup Forums.

lol
youre trying the same shilling tactic over there
btfo my websites

but then again, you do make your living with it...
sigh

This image will never not make me laugh.

Shill thread. Move on folks they will not divide us.

Why not just let them loiter in their containment thread (/ptg/)

It's easy to avoid obviously reditard threads

forgot to sage
fk

Reddit ruins everything, there's nothing we can do now. The cancer has spread and it's terminal

Cities are hotbeds of degeneracy

Hi /leftypol/. Thanks for the new converts!

Cookies are fine...but making it all public would be interesting. Will the real men of Sup Forums stand up and be recognized or hide in the shadows. I love Sup Forums but my power level never comes out at work...fuck those guys.

It takes 10 minutes to write a code that tells if a poster has been on reddit or not. You can weed them out very easily.

Shutup OP you massive faggot

>stormfag
> lefypol

stormfag pedates Sup Forums

>what is /new/

>rural and suburban retards

Never stop posting, Canada.

how to spot a t_d shitter:

>he still supports trump
>he doesn't believe in natsoc
>he believes in civic nationalism
>he believes hitler killed da joos
>he listens to "alt-right" faggots like Milo, Sarcuck, Alex Jones, etc
>he has been on Sup Forums for less than a year
>is atheist or agnostic

It's better to be the man in grey, but these faggots really ruined the fun. Normalfags too.

Hey /leftypol/ user how ya doing?

To any newfags looking:
Common fallback strategy for them when you call them out for using 'stormfag' consists of
>I'm an oldfag we used to make fun of stormfags!!
Which is true, but this particular user is not an oldfag. He wasn't around for that.
He'll reference /new/ or something that can be found off of Encyclopedia Dramatica to try to cement in your mind that he is an oldfag when he is just a /leftypol/ Discord raider newfag who's only been here two days.

You can't really stop retards from posting here, maybe trick them into breaking some rules but even then, a ban would only be temporary.

Anyone who's been here for a long amount of time knows there has always been tons of spergs and shitposters on Sup Forums, even back when it was /new/.

Respect the opinions of others

Sup Forums is beyond saving, I wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 of the userbase uses reddit.

Post traps

>divide and conquer
>make them hate eachother then we can take them seperately

>bailey is a trap
love this meme

is that Jim Goad?

>A fucking leaf

We have to delete /ptg/ its a cancerous reddit refuge where they spread their doublethink and delude each other in to thinking it's just a raid and Trump's still as popular as ever

>Implying we werent always the cancer

Everything we do is for a reaction in the real world. If the end result is some autist punching a scrawny antifa in the face I think we've done our job.

>implying there is anything to divide

It's almost like we had this under control for a few brief sweet days.

>senpai
>dawg

Refugees out

We cant do anything to punish them, but we have board culture and the newfags stick out. This conversation has been had in probably thousands and thousands of threads by now.

tfw T_D and pol come together

She and Dinko should team up.

do you really not understand satire? i feel like you're the bigger newfaggots for taking the bait

>Everything we do is for a reaction in the real world. If the end result is some autist punching a scrawny antifa in the face I think we've done our job.
YES!!!! This goy gets it! fight amongst yourselves, we don't want you uniting against the real problem.

I can smell bait from a mile away, I was just giving an example to supplement my previous post.
I know you probably won't believe me but some of the other people trolling are legit autists from another site who legitimately believe what they're spamming.

Hehe check this out:
So this guy comes to A Taoist Zen-Buddhist Lewd/full frontal naked cartoon pictures exchange forum to think of HIMself as superior above some so-accused influx of an Internetlink Yelp app.

>Thank for the chuckles

If anything/one whould be purged it's the visitors of this SERIOUS DISCISSION forum [:-{)]-/--

Every time one of these threads is posted I share Sup Forums with 3 new T_D regulars I'm acquainted with.

T_D has a lot of potential, they are the next training batch of nazi shitposters but first we have to weed out the weak willed and stupid. Its not as much as a fight as it is a darwinist cleansing.

Gore and mlp posting is the only answer.

I'm starting to think you all are serious about this irrational Reddit hate.

Oh well. From now on, I'll visit just to laugh at you.

SAGE

>this reaches beyond the realm of retarded
I am entertained.

You are a disgrace to the flag in your post

This man deserves a bump

TO THE TOP!

t. redditfag

tfw Sup Forums raid itself

>actually we are the real joos now. joos financed holocaust the same way we invest in raiding ourselfs

Just do a 360 and walk away, this thread isn't worth it.

if you're serious, read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald and if you think Civic Nationalism is viable also read Cuckservatives by Vox Day

you're doing your best but you'll never be australia

Am city.
Did not vote Hillary.
We're an oppressed minority.

This sounds more cancerous than self-improvement-mindfulness books.

surge in leftist threads in the catalog always coincides with lol drumpf, fuck drumpf, t_d, the_donald needs to leave threads. hmmm.

>trump supporters are against immigration destroying the host country's culture and people
>the donald faggots completely flood Sup Forums and ruin it
>say they belong here and that wanting them gone is "divide and conquer"

WE'RE ALL SWEDISH xD NO MATTER WHERE WE'RE FROM xD

I wish I could gas every redditor in existence

you should have to lurk for at least 3 years before being allowed to post, otherwise we end up with the shit we have now

It's /leftypol/. They think they can budge the board by sending their newfags here with shitty prompts.
Hit and run bait threads, calling people
>r/the_donald
>stormfags
>(((drumpf))) supporters

They unironically believe they can take over the board just by posting shit and insulting everyone they see.

Ivanka and Kushner are jews and should be fucking gassed. That is an opinion you t_d zionist cheerleaders get to see on pol.

wow good point that's really got my noggin joggin

Accurate except Sup Forums should have down syndrome

Fuck off shill

make sure you stretch first, dont wanna pull a muscle

Ban eceleb threads and Trump generals
problem solved, they will leave

Shit don't forget when they call us SJWs or Tumblrinas.
Just saw one on another thread.

if you still support trump you are a braindead cult of personality retard or legitimately a kike shill

I seriously wish death on all you faggots for shitting up Sup Forums to the point where it's literally unusable. not even the zimmerman trial was this fucking bad. I fucking hate all of you

Why is this still a thread

Don't blame him blame Reddit and /leftypol/.
Let me remind you, 90% of /leftypol/'s userbase came from Reddit during the refugee crisis when Hotwheel invited them to cripchan.

fuck off kike

> stop crying like the snowflakes you supposedly despise

I contribute to redpilling and helping Sup Forums on various raids, conquests and research.

The real problem is the shills that you are misinterpreting as reddit bods.

I can assure you as an internet nazi white nationalist klansman that this is not a shill thread and I am not sharia or shareblue or whatever the fuck is going on over at r_D. I don't know how to use reddit. Simply put: You fuckers bring them with you.

Fuck you! You redditards make me so angry. Go the fuck back to your shitty message board!! Drumpf bombed an airfield in Syria when he said he wouldn't. And where's the wall? Where is it huh? Still not built. Another lie. And he claimed he is a globalist the other day (inb4 "fake news" - the WSJ is one of the most trusted news publications in the world and you have no reason to doubt them). I voted for Drumpf but I was duped. At least I'm man enough to admit it.

They will run away from gore and racist threads

Hi Atifag

Then get posting nigger.

Claims he is Sup Forums

>Drumpf

i voted for stein

t. new yorker

yeah, ditto

LOLz