How come all my ancestors for thousands of years will go to hell because they didn't believe in "god"?

How come all my ancestors for thousands of years will go to hell because they didn't believe in "god"?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/where-are-the-people-that-died-before-jesus-heaven-or
itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the bible says so

You don't really get the whole jesus thing do you? His sacrifice works retroactively brah.

Go? They're been in eternal torment for ages

and you're next

>They're been in eternal torment for ages

That's not fair. So, if you happened to have been born in the middle east 1500 or 2000 years go you would have gone to heaven just like nothing.

Not a very fair "god"

Read your bible. There's a resurrection of the unrighteous and the Righteous. The Righeous to life, and the unrighteous to judgement. This last for a thousand years in which Satan and his demons are abyssed. Now, after the thousand years and the unrighteous has learned about God and his son and the messianic kingdom and so on, Satan and his demons is released from the abyss. Then some of these ones, these unrighteous ones, probably millions of them will literally side with satan and his crew and then, All of them will die, both Satan, his demons and the rebels who had a thousand years in paradise to learn better but still chose wickedness. Then, Christ will turn over the kingdom to God and God, no longer needing a mediator since we would once more be where Adam and Eve was before they sinned, will essentially be there for us if ever we need him and he will talk to us directly.

God's justice does not need to be understood by you.

It's not about fair. What's horrible and evil on one level is perfectly acceptable and good on another, and you and your bloodline have been predestined to suffer for the greater good.

I'd you can't prove something don't talk like you are some sort of saint above us

According to the Bible, those who have never heard about Jesus are exempt from Hell if they're a good person.
Anyway, the portrayal of Hell as an eternal place of torment is completely non-Biblical: the Bible states numerous times that Hell is simply the destruction of your soul or a "second death". Basically, Hell is what most atheists believe in, except maybe you would be given a stern talking to by God before you die.
Anyway, it all seems like bollocks to me.

>Not a very fair "god"
That's because he's not.

>and you and your bloodline have been predestined to suffer for the greater good.

But we don't suffer... we actually suffer the LEAST in the entire world right now (including the US).

fun fact : they won't

Maybe you are in hell right now?

How long do you want me to run this simulation?
Forever? (perfectly doable)

Anybody who chooses to reject God will not be forced to be with Him after they die, it's as simple as that.

Would a just God force people who rejected Him to be with Him for a literal eternity? Of course not.

Absolutely false, the Bible repeatedly and explicitly states there are no "good" people.

God bought the right to save all men with Jesus' blood, including your pagan ancestors who stuck to their beliefs to the death.

>drown in sea
>go to hell
>meet godness of hell sea
>fuck her 7 daughters
>become soldier of hel's army
>fight in ragnarök against the gods

>die on battlefield
>go to hell
>become soldier of hel's army
>fight in ragnarök against the gods

You're a cuck if your religion punish you in your afterlife, even when you sinned.

I thought I read that if you're good when compared to other men you'd be exempt from Hell (it was a Prod website so it might be wrong).
What I've said about Hell is 100% correct though.

Suffering works best when something has everything and then you take it away.

If I were you I would give all my material possesions away and become a smelly street prophet to try and get God to change his mind about torturing you.

Anyone who tells you they are in hell are wrong. If they never heard of Jesus they are saved by their conscience. If they sinned against their conscience they will be punished for that. Jesus' sacrifice is for ALL MEN, something LARPing Bible-thumpers can't seem to figure out, or just blatantly ignore altogether.

Wow, that's actually a really innovative question that I'm sure no one ever thought of.

Let's ask people on a board with pics of huge black dicks their opinion about it instead of researching what theologians have to say on the subject.

ignorance of the word of god nulls the penalty for breaking the rules. thats a new testament revision to old testament rules and regulations. its in the bylaws now

the odd thing is christians want to spread the word of god but the path of least resistance would be to bury it so nobody has to follow the rules

>to try and get God to change his mind about torturing you.

I will torture him - I am above God

You can't bury the Word, He's alive right now. Protip: the Bible is not the Word of God. Jesus Christ is the Word of God and is above everything written in the Bible. Everything said and taught by Jesus is to be followed FIRST; everything else in the Bible is AN AFTERTHOUGHT to be examined while on the foundation of Jesus' teachings

Well shit why didn't you say that in the first place?

Grab your relatives out of Hell and give God a taste of his own medicine!

>"God"
>likes torturing people
That's called a demon, chucklefuck.

In Christianity you dont go to hell only because you didnt know about God.

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/where-are-the-people-that-died-before-jesus-heaven-or

good point

They weren't good people.

>and give God a taste of his own medicine

I can't find him... he's a sneaky bastard

>modern LARPagan surprised that Christianity, the force that unified Europe and allowed their manifest destiny across the world, has several splinter groups

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county the would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways—oracle of the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

>God is everything
>God doesn't do bad stuff
>Then God isn't everything and is more of a 'god' than God
>ancients used to call that a Demiurge, a flawed god-like crateure who thinks he's absolute because he doesn't know any better
>demon - demiurge

Close enough.

You know, "jedem das seine". If you ancestors believed that they go to valhalla - than they got there, but this metaphysical place is much lower than what jews imagined with their heaven. So basically all those pagan heavens were just a simplified version of jewish "the world to come"

Because they were so full of themselves that they didnt seek the truth.
Kinda like niggers, but white.

We made you in our image
That's why you had an empire

>Anyway, the portrayal of Hell as an eternal place of torment is completely non-Biblical
You should probably read the Bible before you talk out of your ass, Calvinist.
>And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
This is after the millenium btw, after the battle of Gog and Magog. So the beast and false prophet have been in hell for 1000 years at this point... and then the verse ends with beibg tormented day and night forever amd ever.

Git gud.
>t.baptist