Post your Family Tree

Last one got archived and I spent 20 mins making this and I didnt want to miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Spatial_frequency_distribution_of_mtDNA_haplogroups_I.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dwell on the past while the future is slipping away?

>female police officer in family
>somehow she didn't teach you any respect

Pic related: mostly farmers and blue-collar people with good values and work ethics.

I respect her but I hate her

Th-there is nothing wrong with that.

1 Generation is honestly ok. If you do it as tradition (which to be fair, I'm not sure if they did up until then) it starts piling up.

I do have a schyzo uncle, though.

Ok, rate my niggas.
Alberta?
Eternal oppresor reeeee

>Alberta

Yeah.

inb4 moved to Sup Forums

friend

Most Ukies and Slavs are there so I just assumed hows the job situation over there since the Oil thing got fucked over?

ayy

I don't know why I posted it twice...

Still okay. It seems worse than it is because when it was good (2005-2014), it was really good. Pretty much everyone in the industry overspent and assumed things would be good forever. Lots of debt, lots of foreclosed houses in new, expensive neighbourhoods.

But things have settled down. Things are okay here overall. Edmonton, where I live, is just seeing all of the condo and building projects approved in 2013-2014 going up: 8-10 new highrise condos, a handful of commercial skyscrapers, and the new arena downtown.

This is my compressed one. I took it as far back each line as necessary to hit homogeneity of nationality along that line, because if I took it as far back as that one Polish guy for every line it would be massive.

Also it's sorta unfinished given I haven't drawn me or my ancestors.

Nice, near me (Toronto) they've been building much more Condos nearing the outskirts of the GTA.
So much people over here.

Tell me about your American great-grandfather and Jewish great-grandmother

How did your mother wind up in Canada?

Father met her in Mexico.

fellow half gook eh

>Croat
>in Mexico

Does not compute

Vacation.

I've ID'd the province of the family the Russian lady who married the Cornish guy was born in.
Novgorod.
I still can't figure out where their daughter was born or how family lines from Novgorod and Tula ended up in St Petersburg.

>Wallonian and Brusseloix blood
dood jezelf aub

Ancestry from the British Isles and Germany

half german half greek.
Am I considered white?

Post skin

Can't khan the khan.

Do you only have half your debt?

Burger

>mt haplogroup I2
>not even one of the seven daughters of eve
rare as fuck desu
does this mean you descend from a long line of ugly munters?

cool now i can just add some text to personalize

Pay denbts to yourself.

looks kinda yellowish because of the light

Do you consider yourself as slav?

Close enough

check

Skin color is okay, but being as hairy as a smelly k*rd.

Rate.

How rare is it?

that's too hairy? I know far worse cases from pure germans

Where? Bavaria?

Hessen.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Spatial_frequency_distribution_of_mtDNA_haplogroups_I.png

My haplogroup (U5), sits at a fairly average 10% across western Europe with a few dips here and there.
Yours maxes out at 5% in a very few spots maybe averaging 2.5% in Europe? maybe slightly higher in Britain and Germany?
It's rare.

Thanks for the info

Vllt bin ich auch voreingenommen wegen meines Testosteronmangels, ka.

r8 me m8s

Not really. Since my 7 of my 8 great-grandparents were born in Canada, I consider myself Canadian first and foremost.
But I sympathize with the Slavic cause. And when people ask, "What's your heritage?" I proudly say I'm Ukrainian.

What's you mean by heritage? Culture of ancestors?
Do you also feel connected with russians (because we are by and large the same thing)?

pretty constant

jew/10

>venetian
i'd be damned if there isn't a single merchant in your ancestry

Am I white Sup Forums?

do you really need us to answer that?

>jew
>white
pick one

fappiere mehr.

excuse me, i think you mean half chink? im full gook

I don't know what you're talking about.

pls r8
no h8

old overused joke/10

I feel a connection with Russians mostly because I'm a lover of Dostoyevsky. I find Russian culture nihilistic and bleak, but also strong. That they ruled my country for decades doesn't bother me. Another writer I like is Gogol, but he was ethnically Ukrainian, not Russian. I do, though, feel a kinship with Romanians, Russians, Hungarians, Estonians, Latvians, and Belarussians. Can't explain why, though, other than the fact that I think we all have peasantry and physical toil ingrained in our psyches and these qualities inform our actions in modern society.

I mean we a the same ethnically, there are only a political borders, not ethnical, Gogol considered themselves as russian and ukrainians in fact descendants of russian people of south medieval Rus' and ancestors of ukranians called themselves as russian people, it's definetely not just "ruled for decades" by other people.

>Paki
>married to cousin

Are you circumcised?

No bully pls.

Is this for real?

I've also wanted to make a hafu, any tips?

Oh I absolutely intend to

>Can't explain why, though, other than the fact that I think we all have peasantry and physical toil ingrained in our psyches and these qualities inform our actions in modern society.
Funnily enough, the peasantry and physical toil in my ancestry was more-so on my Scottish side.
The small amount of Russian in me were aristocrats who left Russia in the wake of the Bolshevist revolution.

Thoughts on FDR?

Daily reminder that piece of shit should've gotten the Betty Ford's Theater treatment

Oh yeah I meant to ask, what's "the Slavic cause"?
Being anti-western in order to keep some balance of power?
Maintaining separate cultural identity in the face of American neo-imperiaism?
Duginism?

Become an English teacher.
Don't think much of him, but I obviously didn't care for that internement bit.

It was proof that we should've capped his fucking Communist ass in '33

I'm sure Confederate rule would've worked out well for Japanese-Americans.

what are your haplogroups?

never thought id see that face here. hello bueno

Not me. My ancestors were all peasant farmers, yet they all survived. None of them were criminals or murderers or thieves. They just toiled and lived and reproduced.

I you're going all the way back to the Kieven Rus', then yeah, we're all under the same umbrella. But I'm more concerned with slavic society in the last 5-600 years.

Haplogroups are O, D, C, and N.

I'm white, right?

Mate if I had assumed the Slavic in you was commie, I would have expected to see stars of david all over your ahnentafel.

You're a halachic Jew.
So no. You're not.

Fuck you, I'm still an acceptable Mischling by the Nuremburg laws

You have to go back

very consistent (:

Yeah well last time I looked in the mirror I wasn't a fucking Nuremberg, and I would not let a kike like you near my bloodline.

cant be fucked to do it properly
all i care about my family came to england when the Normans invade as a mother fucking knight his family came over descended from a viking who sacked Paris other side came from Ireland vikings basically a viking

That isn't very nice, go- I mean sir. Could you please accept me as an honorary white?

I mean, ash is white, right?

if you have white skin and not mixed with non white and not a jew in terms of that family bs then you are white we cant afford this bs of not white

Nice shit, Vive Wallonie

incest at finest