das racis

what do about club control
>in4 defend hut

Wrong.

WE

WERE

NATIVE

Meanwhile in 2017 AD

wat you think do with club against king with his arrows. there no reason have club except make accident club self twice in back of head.

>wipes out all megafauna

smart thinking...
leather doesn't obstruct wifi signal.

kek

>he think king will use arrows against tribe

you think king and arrow men will stop whole tribe with club? you have thick head

I self-identify as the reincarnate of that goose on the right. I can see it now, yes: dozens of cycles of death and rebirth. Once I was a faggot, once I was a Jew... so much years of terrible oppression... I demand reparations NOW, Whitey!

Man I miss it.

what other think about ugg and his thinkings? he say all tribe are same and all get same weight of berries, meat and hides. when will man learn that making all same just makes fighting and huts be burned down?

>thinking your outdated club will protect you against King men
They shoot arrow 3 feet from you, what can you do? Nothing.

me think throw ugg of the world edge

thick head good. too thin and head crack. bad! king have right to decide who live and who die.

> I just take arrow
Now king no shoot more.

should do what did to merchant tribe and make all into body clean bars ho ho

king and men not know my hunting grounds as well as me, arrow not help when hit on back of head with club

Why is new cave-painting so bad? Old cave-painting was art, clear image and pretty colors. New cave-painting has men with eight arms and snakes with wings. What happen to cave-painting way? Children not understand.

AMERIKANGZ

cave art corrupted by big nose tribe

Be careful with words. If big nose tribe learn you talk bad about them, they will tell other tribes you are bad and take away painting colors. Brother insult big nose tribe and now he no cave-paint anymore.

Illegal Cro Magnion immigrants are coming in record numbers, and let me tell ya, they're not bringing their best. They bring crime, they're rapists. We're gonna build a palisade, it's gonna be a great palisade, and we're gonna make Neanderthal great again.

Yeah, and dolphins built rape caves. I don't see native American Indians shooting rockets into space even though they have a 22k year head start.

No, big noses not do that, they are plenty good cavefriend.

>Brother insult big nose tribe and now he no cave-paint anymore.
This happen all of time. It not mean big nose tribe do it.

Thousand times more ideal a society then waking up at 8am going to work coming home when the sun sets drinking yourself into a coma on the weekends and trying to court a bunch of sluts who have been riding the cock carousel for several years. I'd love to have been in this time. Just hunt and chill with bros, have many pure children, not overcrowded, etc

>Africa
Lol
That said, what the heck did the abos do?

orange chieftain throw 12 hands of tomahawks at towel head tribe

me no like towel head tribe but me know big nose tribe tell him do that

he just like chimp chieftain and other chimp chieftan they all same

I think big nose tribe pay you shiny stones to say good things about them. They have many shiny stones and influence others with them.

ALL TRIBE WOMEN WANT BIG CROMAGNON COCK

HOW NEANDERTHAL COMPETE?

Woman chieftain was just as bad choice. United tribes should have gone with old chieftain of the donkey tribe, he was good with big heart.

Quiccccccc rundown???

Thats a bit close to the lake, at high tode everything washes away kek

tribes entrust stones to them
control surrender tribe
contact wood spirits

>richest family of big nose tribe bow to them
>in contact with star people
>rumored to possess mind powers
>control land with shiny-rock gloves
>own huts and caves all over lands
>sons of first King
>will get village built on stars
>will make more starts their land
>can change blood
>will make babies
>have giant thoughts in brains

Nine of ten shaman agree

Land is warming to fast, ice melt make big water rise.

Soon no more Doggerland. Must pray to ice god for new big ice time.

>Abos
>Implying it wasn't the emus

This is a nostalgia thread? Pic related, I miss those times man ;_;

literally no women doing anything productive

picture has literally no women doing anything productive like theres one just sitting there with a baby and another one trying to steal food.

>Us Neanderthal need stop Homo sapiens coming our land and sleeping our women, pretty soon there be no Neanderthal left.
t. Just some racist Neanderthal.

Tropes v. Women in Cave Paintings hadn't been invented yet, chill.

Ahh yes the time of moldy dick cheese and unwashed vaginal discharge what a time to be alive

Unless male homosexuality has been perfectly natural for the last 2000 years and only in the last decade has it been publicly discussed