Snapchat is literally turning the minors into degenerates that do nothing but consume useless indoctrinating media and...

snapchat is literally turning the minors into degenerates that do nothing but consume useless indoctrinating media and information and spread sexual degeneracy (such as nudes), all with the user thinking their pictures will be gone afterwards (which they don't, once on the internet , always on the internet)

Other urls found in this thread:

oureverydaylife.com/longterm-effects-being-abandoned-father-39537.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that dog filter makes boys look so cute :3

yes

I agree but there's not much to say about it

>implying only snapchat is like this and not the entire internet

Its the parents fault.

Its primarily single moms.

>Look how sexy my 10 year old dog daughter is lol

Disgusting.

my generation totally didn't send dick pics over IRC

I don't think this is entirely true, as, as far as I know, they are actually not the biggest group involved in the whole thing.

Who buys the kids phones?
Parents

What kind of parent most needs attention?
moms.

I'm a complete illiterate at (((snapchat))). Can someone give me a quick rundown on it?

snapchat, you say?

I'm not seeing the problem here.

They introduced a """news""" section that is nothing but garbage from NowThis and huffpost etc.

No no. I literally know nothing about snapchat. I just know you can send messages through it.
Let me clarify this, I need a quick rundown on the app. Also how popular is it among youngtards?

>9-11 year old with a phone twerking on Snap Chat on the street's and her mom approved her action's and smiling .

Fucking Vile trash that's all they are .

Sup Forums need to to take down SnapChat for everybody sake.

I fucking hate dogfilter. its an instant swipe left. too bad because some real lookers get thrown in the trash for showing their degenerate mind

Most popular chat app in the US

Extremely. Everyone at my University uses it and its designed to reduce attention span to 10 seconds and make people do retarded things.

It's The #1 App for social media among youngtard's

Females will send photos of their disgusting bush, but cover their face using filters.
What a time to be alive.

you send a picture to someone and you can set the ammount of time before the pic deletes itslef.

That news section makes me sick, Those VICE stories are garbage

Still no quickrundown on what the fuck is that app. I always heard about that app among female youngtards here, yet I know nothing about it.

Used to be able to use an Xposed module to completely hide that section but it no longer works, unless I'm wrong and someone updated it.

You send pictures (no text) to your friends and they "disappear" after a set amount of time.

what's wrong w me user?

>pic related is me
>yfw i'm actually full spic

You can send pictures or short video to other people.

Is this dog mask thing supposed to be some kind of DTF code or something?

Snapchat is ultimate slut connection for bootycalls and where the youngins go to flex

You communicate by sending a timed picture along with a piece of text. After the photo message has been opened, it will disappear after the time that was set by the user sending the message.
This encourages degenerate behaviour such as cheating and sending nudes because of the secretive nature of it.

that choker is what's wrong with you

tfw I'm not using snapchat because no friends

It's Just the Youngtard's Sup Forums but with more shit and cancer and your not anonymous.

...whatever you say

Is that really happening? I'd need to see some proof of that.

Social media did that, not just snapchat.

>articles on what it's like to have gay sex in prison
>articles about why women should stop shaving
>articles on what it's like to be a prositute, phonesex worker or general slut
>articles showing men how to pick up women
>articles about having no religion and why it's great for you
>articles on how a scale showing your wait is apparently "B.S."
>CNN articles promoting whatever liberal garbage they feel like it
>special snapchat story dedicated to a day in the life of Baghdad, which is as boring as you can imagine. They also showed a lot of guys uncut toes nails in their sandals
>entire news companies dedicating their news section to the kardashians, eg dailymail
There's more but this is a quick rundown of a week on snapchat stories
Bonus round
>news.com.au had a special snapchat article that actually said "did you know the word 'suns' is 'suns' upside down

I kind of get numbers one and four.
Everything else is autistic.
>'harop aowoarp haprp harp lol scales are bs because they show people that they're dangerouslyt over/underweight huae hueeee'

>I'd need to see some proof of that.

Here's all the proof

I FUCKING HATE THE GODDAMN DOG FILTER

I want to end it.

Huh, that's all? Girls are practically adults at 14, nothing weird going on there.

We need our top men to get rid of the dog filter.

It makes boys look like worn out sluts mentally infected by a mindset befitting a 16year old girl and betraying immaturity and vanity of the worst kind.

>14

Lmao, they're pulling that shit at 12 these days.

Fucking this

Your voicing style is a lot like Kraut and Tea....
I like that.

oureverydaylife.com/longterm-effects-being-abandoned-father-39537.html

I chuckled, but thats because i play FPS. Is that the joke? If it is, good. If it isnt, i want to know the real joke behind it

>Filename is 'French gamer'
>French stereotype is surrending
>'S' key usually is the key to go backwards.
>It's worn out.

r u a girl??

Kitties are the best...