DON'T LET THIS SLIDE: TRUMP TO SEND TROOPS TO SYRIA

THIS IS CODE RED, OVERTHROW OF ASSAD IS IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.news.itthon.ma/news/us-deploys-troops-to-stop-fighting-in-syria-between-two-of-its-allies
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-turkey-isis-rojava-kurds-sdf-shelling-allies-turkey-nato-erdogan-bombing-air-strikes-a7709606.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-open-ground-troops-syria-expands-safe-zone-idea-n466021
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/9/hr-mcmaster-bashar-assads-removal-now-part-of-dona/
stepfeed.com/donald-trump-i-ll-invade-syria-destroy-isis-and-take-the-oil-for-u-s-9209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool. who next

Any news source link?

>RT
opinion_discarded.jpg

+0.02$

Hmm, should maybe use the situation to go down there and kill me some jews. As a swede, I will likely be accepted by the terrorists.

You haven't read the PNAC have you? Yes Syria will fall, yes NK will fall, yes we will have a war with China. No amount of shit posting is going to change that, you can't win, we control the arms.
-NGA

usa.news.itthon.ma/news/us-deploys-troops-to-stop-fighting-in-syria-between-two-of-its-allies

They're already in Rojava and been there for weeks

>RT
>Goatee man

They will be used to overthrow Assad soon.

No they wont.

>No they wont.
Yes they will.

Study history, this is Vietnam

Of course Trump is the deep state pick. 88 generals picked him, those 88 run the deep state. Never ceases to amaze how people will fill in the blanks to fit their narrative. Clinton was the real anti-deepstate candidate, we unloaded on her and the tin hatters jumped to our pick like sheep. Now kneel to the Trumpenreich!!!

It could be possible. If some sort of false flag happens where Syrian troops "attack" us forces then all hell would break loose

>some sort of false flag happens

There has been two so far

First one was 2013 and now the latest one last month.

We will be seeing even more soon enough and full blow Iraq War invasion force comes in.

Eight "white helmets" dead in syrian explosion. US MSM has it on replay 24 straight and are not letting up

Hey dumb ass, he's not overthrowing Assad, he's crushing ISIS, al Nusra, al Quaida, and other enemies of Assad. Why are people so stupid?

They're already there and it's not a huge ground force. It's to stop turkey from attacking kurds

>, he's crushing ISIS, al Nusra, al Quaida, and other enemies of Assad.

Oh I am laffing

>It's to stop turkey from attacking kurds

I don't believe you.

BabyRUTH!!!

If Hillary did this, pol would have exploded right about now.

More information needed

Fuck off ShareBlue, this is to protect the Kurds on the ground in northern Syria who are actually good guys, as in they worked with the US in Iraq, Turkey's Erdogan wants to Gas them like the Jews, we shouldn't let him.

that's so true, but everybody's so "muh based jews" now

Aww, but she can't can she...
Cause that Bitch LOST

SHILL

but apparently she still funding these idiots hahahah keep wasting more

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-turkey-isis-rojava-kurds-sdf-shelling-allies-turkey-nato-erdogan-bombing-air-strikes-a7709606.html

That's the source that your source is reporting from.

>Sup Forums unironically believe MSM now

The kurds aren't the FSA fags so why is this a big deal?

Your newfag is showing kike.
There's nothing wrong with being concerned about the possibilities.

Yeah, they really want to spend a couple of billions on Kurds
Sounds legit

I just do whatever the jews tell me to. Jews are great people. Amazing people.
t. Donald Trump

>being this buttmad
are you tabbed into like 3 different threads right now, OP?

those sheckels must come overtime

See

I just do whatever my professor tells me to do
t. Liberal arts student

>commies
>good guys

LMAO

Also you must be retarded because the Kurds are no where near the Golan heights, so go learn geography before shilling.

Kurds are commies now? I would love to see you source that.

RT is propaganda up the ass

Lol man this election meddling backfired for putin

Russia did not do the podesta leaks
The podesta leaks were whistle blowing, not election meddling, and something the american people deserved to know about
Russia and the US are not at odds right now, you've fallen for transparent political theater and also probably don't even fucking know who's on what sides in the syrian civil war
You are thrice blue pilled in eight words, I am genuinely impressed.

Some of them are too far gone m8

Damn skippy home slice.

Of course, shills never reply. Sad!

Because boots on the ground is a line. Putting soldiers into a warzone is controversial and risky, nobody cares what they do when they get there. If Trump came out and said he was committing US troops to further meddle in the Middle East he'd face uproar. If he says he's sending a handful of troops for peacekeeping purposes that's not as big a deal, and if they happen to oust the only hope the region has for stability, nobody will care.

Well, the intellectual burp of the American education system, let me explain it to you in a sentence:
If the US ousts Assad and installs a pro-Israel puppet, Golan Heights will go to Israel as it is a disputed territory.
Regarding this post, I'll tell you the following: migrants from t_d, like you, need to assimilate to Sup Forums first and abstain from posting until they understand cultural nuances of this board. You posted an oven responding to anons who didn't express any support for Israel or Jews, but quite the opposite. Absolutely disgusting.

You fuckin with me kid?

>PPK

Trump said right from the start he would put boots on the ground in Syria, "bomb the hell out of them" and what not, he just said he did not plan on deposing Assad, and instead proposed the "safe zone" plan.

Hahaha this shit is so easy to read through, as hard as you try it still comes across forced. We really must be a special breed of autistic that they can't replicate.

Golan Heights are occupied by Israel because of when Syria attacked Israel back in the 6 day war in 1967. You are a fucking moron. I am not defending Israel as I don't support them, but this is just history.

>Golan Heights are occupied by Israel because of when Syria attacked Israel back in the 6 day war in 1967.

What's your fucking point?

Concerned? Yes
Expecting a war? Not really

Though the new goy-talk with the shekelsteins has me concerned. Keep your eyes peeled, gents

My point is the Golan Heights have jack shit to do with the Kurds which is what this thread is about.

Haven't browsed here for a while as often as I normally would, but I noticed the place has changed. Brit/pol/ for example has become a Tory circle jerk ffs.

>bomb the hell out of them
doesn't mean boots on the ground

We don't call it nu/pol/ for nothin

Technically, but establishing safe zones within Syria, as he stated was his plan during one of the debates, does. But also having boots on the ground makes bombing things a lot easier

>Trump said right from the start he would put boots on the ground in Syria, "

Funny how real Sup Forums like me pointed this out in 2015 and I was called SHILL SHILL SHILL!

>doesn't mean boots on the ground

From 2015, he was always a neocon, you just didn't want to accept it user.

?Trump Open to Ground Troops in Syria, Expands on Safe Zone Idea

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-open-ground-troops-syria-expands-safe-zone-idea-n466021

No, the thread is about the possible repercussions of US troops on Syrian soil. Trump has shown himself to be a true Friend of Israel, and as user has pointed out Israel directly benefits by a change of regime in Syria, providing motive for Trump to use the US military to directly or indirectly act against Assad.

Trump says it's about the T*rks and the Kurds but he says a lot of things.

Jewsmedia hates it when their heroic heart eating al qaida allies get killed.

You're a fucking idiot. For one thing, this was last fall, not 2015, but more importantly, they called you a shill because you're obviously from fucking leftypol, spreading lies and misinformation.

He did not and does not now support deposing Assad. You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

>He did not and does not now support deposing Assad.

Except for the part where Trump said assad as an animal and should be overthrown.

It Trump were going to depose Assad for the kikes he would have started two weeks ago in response to the alleged chemical weapon attack.

He isn't toppling Assad, he and Tillerson have both said they don't want to do that because they saw Iraq, we don't want to own another shit storm that would result with ISIS taking over. If I am wrong I will eat my words, but until then stop spreading FUD to try and push his base away.

He never said that

so..who are we with? if we don't support one over the other, what's the point of putting our people in harm's way?

>You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

I wonder how much does the Trump foundation pay you to shill. Just curious. I know Milo got millions from Robert Mercer to keep up his pedo shit on college campuses. How you get paid?

>He never said that

he literally did.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/9/hr-mcmaster-bashar-assads-removal-now-part-of-dona/

>so..who are we with?

Israel.

Yeah that was a crazy debate. I remember when Hillary said that all white people should be put in camps and that she loved superior black benis.

Guys, pay attention to this. The final "Holy War" will start in Syria.

They're both technically our allies and the goal would be to stop the conflict without bloodshed. Personally, the turks can go fuck themselves, but we still "need" them as a staging area for NATO shit, the same reason they were let in the club in the first place

just go back to tumblr, dude

The mental gymnastics of a trumpfag is truly a sight for sore eyes. You should be drafted into the Olympics.

Time for war, goys

Jesus Christ you fucking retard, first of all, the US has had soldiers in Syria for years now. Now the actual reason they are in the news now is becuase they have been deployed on the northern border in SDF territory becuase the Turks are being retarded again and attacked the SDF, the SDF has said they will stop all offensives against ISIS if the Turks don't stop, so the US has placed some soldiers in some border towns because Turkey wouldn't be so retarded as to attack US troops. Then theres the fact thay the soldiers aren't anywhere near Damascus you fucking inbred.

>the US has had soldiers in Syria for years now.

No

We had CIA in Syria since at least 2005 to destabilize Syria for Mossad and Pissrael, this is the first time US GROUND TROOPS are in Syria.

This thread is shit like this guy's opinion It's to stop the Kurds and Turkroaches from fighting. Nothing new. Remove ISIS as well, nothing new. Fuck off back to red resist now faggot.

Bombing an airfield isn't enough?

I hope he has the strength of will to carry through on what he's said but I know that hasn't so far been the case.

Yeah was gonna say that's a relatively new happening

Siding with the Kurds is old though

Milo is a stupid fag but the pedo nonsense was slander and character assassination, and either you bought it, in which case you're a fucking idiot, or you know it's bullshit and spread it anyway, in which case you are a subversive and should be thrown from a helicopter.

>Wa Post
>Quote isn't Trump
>Quote doesn't even say that the US would remove Assad
>Obviously incorrect, as it conflicts with what Trump and Tillerson have said both before and after.

Idiot.

>Then theres the fact thay the soldiers aren't anywhere near Damascus you fucking inbred.

They are in Assad's country you fucking faggot and they need to FUCK OFF! I am so sick of you Israeli boot licking Trumpfags.

US special forces have been embedded and helping the SDF conduct airstrikes for a very long time. They have also been training the SDF and have been conducting hostage rescue and other shit with them. You know nothing about this war so just shit the fuck up.

Ok faggot here's another source from 2015 SAYING THE SAME FUCKING THING!
stepfeed.com/donald-trump-i-ll-invade-syria-destroy-isis-and-take-the-oil-for-u-s-9209

>Assads country
Kek, you probably couldnt even point to it on a fucking map

Preventing turkroach military adventurism is part of destroying ISIS. Which we will do whether Assad likes it or not and whether you like it or not.

Finally goodnight Assad. Golan heights is proper Israeli clay you Russian faggots

>Kek, you probably couldnt even point to it on a fucking map

yes I can unlike redneck neocon trumpfags like you.

>Bombing an airfield isn't enough?

Bombing an empty airfield, which resulted in not even a real threat of retaliation. It was a fireworks show, transparent political theater, 2D checkers, and you're STILL too fucking stupid to see that the US, Russia, and Syria coordinated their responses to whatever the chemical weapon attack actually was.

Is funding Saudi Arabia part of the plan to defeat ISIS, the main funders of ISIS?

Well obviously he changed his mind at least since last fall, likely much earlier, or even more likely, was just spitballing a poorly thought out solution for an interview he probably didn't prepare for because he thinks he thinks faster on his feet than he actually does

>Bombing an empty airfield

Yeah cause we want to kill Russians and start WORLD WAR FUCKING 3