Catholics btfo

The Catholic Church is and has always been a globalist organization. It's always been an enemy to liberty and self governance since we rebelled against the crown. Why haven't Catholic Christians realized this is just a way to control them and take their money. They killed the people who translated the bible so regular folks could read it during the reformation. They only want control

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/28/pope-francis-warns-against-invasion-of-libertarianism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecumenical_Patriarch_of_Constantinople#Relation_to_the_Republic_of_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this just a attempt to make me fund another private jet for a drugfuelled pastor from one of the 40 000 different protestant sects?

Nah, it's just making a point that the pope has come
Out and said publicly that Muslims worship the same God and has openly accepted homosexual degeneracy. He so called vicar of Christ first do much to protect Christendom and all the greatest accomplishments of the American experiment have been Protestant fueled.

*the so called vicar of Christ doesn't do much to protect Christendom

>AMERICA
>built on secular deistic philosophy
>PRODDIE made it
PRODDIE logic

Same with PRODDI who contradict true christian

Chapter 3. Ignatius sails to Smyrna

Wherefore, with great alacrity and joy, through his desire to suffer, he came down from Antioch to Seleucia, from which place he set sail. And after a great deal of suffering he came to Smyrna, where he disembarked with great joy, and hastened to see the holy Polycarp, [formerly] his fellow disciple, and [now] bishop of Smyrna. For they had both, in old times, been disciples of St. John the Apostle. Being then brought to him, and having communicated to him some spiritual gifts, and glorying in his bonds, he entreated of him to labour along with him for the fulfilment of his desire; earnestly indeed asking this of the whole Church (for the cities and Churches of Asia had welcomed the holy man through their bishops, and presbyters, and deacons, all hastening to meet him, if by any means they might receive from him some spiritual gift), but above all, the holy Polycarp, that, by means of the wild beasts, he soon disappearing from this world, might be manifested before the face of Christ.

And yet you still can't deny that Catholicism is the antithesis of any form of freedom or self governance

But I can affirm that protestants contradict early Christian

Deal with it

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

"God has therefore announced in advance that all the sacrifices offered in His name, which Jesus Christ offered, that is, in the Eucharist of the Bread and of the Chalice, which are offered by us Christians in every part of the world, are pleasing to Him."

"Dialogue with Trypho", Ch. 117, circa 130-160 A.D.

Moreover, as I said before, concerning the sacrifices which you at that time offered, God speaks through Malachias, one of the twelve, as follows: 'I have no pleasure in you, says the Lord; and I will not accept your sacrifices from your hands; for from the rising of the sun until its setting, my name has been glorified among the gentiles; and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a clean offering: for great is my name among the gentiles, says the Lord; but you profane it.' It is of the sacrifices offered to Him in every place by us, the gentiles, that is, of the Bread of the Eucharist and likewise of the cup of the Eucharist, that He speaks at that time; and He says that we glorify His name, while you profane it."

-"Dialogue with Trypho", [41: 8-10]

I am the way and the truth and the life, no man comes to the father but by me.

The Catholic Church overstates its importance in the process of Christianity. Even Christ himself talked about it being better to pray in a closet than in the town center. Proof that a personal relationship with God is far more important than reciting a prayer in a cathedral in some huge ritual

>I take the verses out of context
>I ignore the communal nature of the bible
>I ignore the early christians

Meanwhile in 1st century

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

>protestants

The Jewish-Fedora shilling has been so blatantly obvious the past week.

Literally all wrong. Every last words in the post. Never seen so much wrong in my life.

Pathetic.

When you are a PRODDIE you contradict all the early church fathers

There is not taking the verses out of context. We still practice communion as a Protestant. We still have a group of like minded Christians. Last time I checked Catholics burned Protestants at the stake and hated folks like John calvin and Martin Luther for translating the bible into languages that the average man could read, taking the power away from the church and allowing people to understand it without being told what to think.

>John Calvin
>made GENEVA into an authoritarian shithole
>deny free will

>Luther
>started shit
>contradict the early Christians

Proddies contradict the bible

Deal with it

Meanwhile communion in early Christian

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Proddies btfo

So now use your words and logic to show me how it's wrong. Tell me why I need a pope to be right with god. Tell me why the person who pushes for Islamic refugees and says we share the same God as Islam isn't a heretic. Think for yourself and use logic and prove me wrong.

>it is ok to contradict all the early Christians simply because they disagree with me
>it is ok to ignore and contradict biblical scholarship
PRODDIE logic

Doesn't care about the early church being considered Catholic

Expects you to explain why the pope
Accepting homosexual degeneracy and advocating for Muslims is acceptable

protestants hate this

>assmad PRODDIE can't handle the truth
Proddies are just fakes

Pray to mortal men as if they have power and not Christ himself

Pray to people other than God

Catholic logic

sola FIDE btfo by irenaeus

I agree, but I still love Protestants and I hope that they will be saved despite their heresy because at the end of the day, they are just lost little sheep and I feel so bad for them when I see them running around being stupid and I wish the Good Shepherd would just gather them all up in his arms and carry them back to the fold.

I disagree with the Pope on politics and I think he is way out of line on Islam, but as far as I know he has not officially taught heresy (of course he hasn't, this would be impossible).

I accept his authority as Pope. Good Popes come and go. Bad Popes come and go. You just have to live with it. It's not all about us.

>I hate community of believers and early christians

Use Catholic writings and not the bible as a guide

Catholic logic

Repent and submit to the pope

Protestants are fake who contradict and hate the early Christians

They are stupid dumdum

>the CATHOLICS are early Christians
>trust a moron who comtradicts the early generation of Chridtiand and HABE ZERO BASIS IN HISTORY

Still fails to use logic and reason to explain why I need the Catholic Church to commune with God

>warning against (((libertarianism)))
>bad

Still ignore the fact the pope condemned libertarianism and considers forced charity better than giving out of ones own heart. GTFO commie

>says the loser whose ideas only emerged much later with zero presence in early christian

Proddies killed Catholics as well, not to mention Calvin's geneva was more authoritarian than then roman church ever was

>one guy screws up
>can be fixed by replacing him

>PRODDIE contradict christianity
>must be adbandoned

Dancing is banned in CALVIN GENEVA

And Puritan colonies

Says the autist who thinks Catholicism didn't change in the reformation and the council of Trent

I know, but they are like little babies. I can't hate babies. They just don't know what they're doing. When Jesus comes back, I believe most of them will be forgiven because they didn't know what they were really doing. Never underestimate the stupidity of a baby.

BUT HEY PRODDI IS FREEDOM

>The Catholic Church is and has always been a globalist organization.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

THIS IS WHY I POST SOURCES FROM THE FIRST THREE HUNDRED YEARS OF CHRISTIAN

DUMBO

WLECOME to ALT RIGHT

KILL ALL WHITE MEN

And yet you aren't an early Christian, so you aren't part of that either. Now justify why the pope is against libertarian ideals and explain how Catholicism isn't about controlling people

>he thinks being anti-libertarian is pro-Communist
>he hasn't read Rerum Novarum or Quadragesimo Anno
>he doesn't understand Distributism or Catholic social teaching

All the early Christians confraDICT proddie

Deal with it

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Doesn't need too. Realizes the only path to heaven is belief in christs sacrifice and accepting you are a sinner and can't do it without him, realizes any other stipulations to salvation is heresy

Meanwhile PRODDIE is this

>this view only emerged centuries later and comtradicts the first three hundred years of christian

Top kek

No man comes to the father but by me

Simple stuff. Not by saints or anyone else or rituals

That is reality

>but read this book

>let these apostles deliver what I said

>let me make my message in an aural culture and Communial bible reading culture

Fuck Liberty, I WANT my government to search houses for Muslims and Jews.

Kill proddie

Let me persecute Christians who translate the bible allowing it to be further read in other languages because it takes away my ability for control

>proddi yet contradict the bible and early Christians

>I hate control

Meanwhile

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Reads bible in English but doesn't realize that was proddie

>Francis said that libertarianism, “which is so fashionable today,” is a more radical form of the individualism that asserts that “only the individual gives value to things and to interpersonal relations and therefore only the individual decides what is good and what is evil.”

>“Thus, the libertarian individual denies the value of the common good,” the pontiff stated, “because on the one hand he supposes that the very idea of ‘common’ means the constriction of at least some individuals, and on the other hand that the notion of ‘good’ deprives freedom of its essence.”

>Libertarianism, he continued, is an “antisocial” radicalization of individualism, which “leads to the conclusion that everyone has the right to extend himself as far as his abilities allow him even at the cost of the exclusion and marginalization of the more vulnerable majority.”

>According to this mentality, all relationships that create ties must be eliminated, the Pope suggested, “since they would limit freedom.” In this way, only by living independently of others, of the common good, and even God himself, can a person be free, he said.

This is not in defense of globalism and is totally right. At best you could call it vaguely overreaching.

Doesn't understand under Liberty you have the choice to submit to an alright God and realize that he creates the rules, not man

>because biblical translations to other languages never happened
Proddies so dumb

Your ignorance is astounding

>ignores the founding fathers

Welcome to proddi

Catholics are larpers, orthodox is the true religion

Explain

Doesn't understand own Catholic history and Catholics fighting against English translation

You what?

>The Catholic Church is and has always been a globalist organization
What did you expected? A universalist religion based on nationalism?

All christians are globalists by default

Considering how badly they fucked up the KJV I'd say their concern was warranted.

>being this ignoramus again

Catholicism rejects Protestants and uses passages other than the inspired word of God to justify beliefs

Your Patriarch is a cuckold of Turkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecumenical_Patriarch_of_Constantinople#Relation_to_the_Republic_of_Turkey

LMAO can't even remove the kebab of your own religion

Kill PRODDIE

PRODDIE contradict early christians

Explain this

I am waiting

Name calls but can't justify a reason why Catholicism matters or disprove Protestant religion through the words of Christ

When you are PRODDIE

You must shit on history

Says the Proddie who uses an Old Testament that was created by Rabbinical Jews and not the original Jewish text that Jesus Christ used.

PRODDIE btfo

Says the Catholic who obviously doesn't read Hebrew

>yet ZERO SOURCES PROVIDED
>CANNOT ADDRESS EARLY CHRISTIANS
>CANNOT EVEN PROVIDE ACTUAL HISTORY

>I hate the early church fathers who all contradict the five solaes

Protestants contradict the bible

Deal with it

You do realize that the Jews of today are not the same Jews of Christ's time? When the temple died, that ended priestly Judaism but emerged rabbinical Judaism.

>Dumb Proddie who got tricked by Rabbinical Jews

Top kek

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes more infighting between the christcuck religions fucking idiots

Meanwhile in early Christian

This man is in hell

Explain

Jewish shit a way to make you look like KKK members following a fucking religion where they beleive the cain was tainted by god to be a fucking nigger

Because they want their eara tickled and dont actually know who or what they follow. To them its just another social club. However there is a knock at the door.

Proddies can't even explain how the early Christians not contradict them

Proddie btfo

Proddies are shit

Once again, Catholicism casts out Protestants and denies that they are Christian. Even as a Protestant we don't deny that Catholics are Christians and will go to heaven. Yet Catholics have persecuted and attacked Protestant Christians for centuries.