The wall can't be built, prove me wrong... protip: it's impossible

t. former construction worker here to educate you

>The wall is almost 2000 miles long and this will be like building 100+ sky scrapers stacked horizontally and it takes 5+ years to build one

>contractors need public support and almost always rely on public opinion to win contracts, building the wall would be employment suicide (NO POLITICIAN WILL SUPPORT A WAYCISS COMPANY TO BUILD FOR THEM ANYMORE)

>it takes years to do something as routine as building an overpass/underpass and thats with generic plans ready to roll

>this is a custom project and it needs hundreds of hours of work just to draw and agree upon architectural blueprints, I've met plenty of architects and they are like ultra-autists on steroids that need every singe detail on point or they wont play ball

>sub-contractors are scum of the earth and in Murica' they are mostly MEXICAN and CENTRAL AMERICAN and IRISH and they WILL sabotage the project that hurts them and people they know, and trust me sub-contractors can fuck shit up horribly and then drag their feet for years

>this project requires exponentially more land than even a big pipeline would and those get protested constantly and sued just as much, to pretend that would not happen here is willingly ignorant

This wall wont happen, it literally can't happen. No one but T_D shills are going to say otherwise. This is another flop for orange hitler and smart people will know that this fact is obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Western_Sahara_Wall
bmgbullion.com/canada-sells-its-gold/
youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>The wall is almost 2000 miles long and this will be like building 100+ sky scrapers stacked horizontally and it takes 5+ years to build one

stopped reading. its must easier to build something going horizintally across than it is vertical. i would have an easier time building a 100 foot log brick wall than i would a 100 foot tall brick house. also china/japan builds the skyscrapers we take 5 years to build in 6 months.

>orange hitler
dismissed

> t.non-country

I know reading is hard for you mongoloids but this is something you need to understand. The level of complexity and the time needed to do something on this scale is literally impossible.

Trump can't even do easy shit let alone one of the biggest construction projects of the modern era

DESU they should just dig a really deep and wide gorge

Then use all of that dirt to build an island over by Cali so USA can have a sweet party island

You posted this exact thing yesterday. Fuck off leaf

>the world's most advanced country couldnt build a wall a fraction of the size of a wall chinks made hundreds of years ago

I can see why you are a former construction worker

I am sure when the Chinese built the Great Wall, rather than architects and engineers, they asked a construction worker.

This used up fucking argument again, IT TOOK THEM FUCKING 200 YEARS AND MILLIONS OF DEAD TO COMPLETE THAT WALL

holy shit americans are this delusional

>this post, again
>that flag
>that FUCKING FLAG

day of the rake cannot happen soon enough

No but they fucking lost millions, it was an actual genocide over the span of 200+ years

>thinking Trump of all people can do this in less than 3.5 years with everyone against him

USA should invade Canadia and use them as slave labour to construct the wall.

>Can't argue because they fucking know im right, so the americans from T_D just sit here and virtue signal like anyone gives a fuck about their made up day of X because of Y

You should lurk more

we don't want them let them rot to their own retardation

you have to go back

leaf

your border is next-- that is, if we don't take you for your resources and lebensraum

There he is, the ass-blasted anglo that keeps crying about Canadians.

Why don't you stay in your fucking islamic shit hole and wait for the inevitable while real countries talk about this issue

we had this thread yesterday

OP really gonna act like China hasn't done a proof of concept

Yea, it would totally take the same time because technology has not advanced a tiny bit. Go suck a dog dick and kill yourself

Americans had 200 years to start shit, and all they did was cower in fear when we burned their capital down

Can even one of you make any case for the wall? This isn't a debate this is a fucking slaughter

No but China could force the wall through because they were run by an Emperor

Trump has to work with local counties, half of which are in "MUH SMALL GUBMENT" Texas and "PLEASE RAPE AND MURDER US" California

Please explain how that would be possible, protip: you just cant

>IT TOOK THEM FUCKING 200 YEARS AND MILLIONS OF DEAD TO COMPLETE THAT WALL

Remind me, how many years and dead chinks did it take them to build skyscrapers back then?

They didn't have skyscrapers? Weird, It's almost like we have engineers and knowledge of physics and electricity and machinery that they didn't have then

But yeah we couldn't possibly match the marvel of engineering that is a bunch of rocks stacked up in a straight line

wtf I love shareblue now

>america has to work with local countries to build on it's land
ok

>And yeah Texas with its own fucking power grid because they dont trust the gubment is going to let big government seize their land and develop it despite what they think

you ok user?

>California run by literal communists is going to let Trump walk in and seize land, despite the fact they know they can just wait Trump out

wow this level of delusion

>states rights overrule federal authority
I bet you think the Civil War was literally only about slavery, fucking leaf

that's funny because a long line of contracting companies from CALIFORNIA and TEXAS already put bids in on the wall

This guy again lol. Great Wall of China doesn't exist in his world

Stop shilling for Americans, you fucking asian

Also: TIL this literal pile of rocks is enough to stop millions of invaders

Really made me think on that one

It is a stupid idea.
Immigrants and, I assume drugs, still come over in planes.
This stops nothing.

>The wall is almost 2000 miles long and this will be like building 100+ sky scrapers stacked horizontally
Stopped reading there. Building a modern skyscraper is in no way comparable to building a simplistic wall. Walk up to any architect and say "Gee, building a skyscraper can't be any more difficult than building a wall, hyuk hyuk!" and you'll be looked at as retarded (and rightfully so).
Your shit example leads me to believe that your construction company didn't trust you with anything more than a sign.

Oh ok user yeah they put bids on something that isn't even theorized yet

What the fuck are you talking about

They will never be able to build a trans-continental railroad...

>it won't entirely stop them so lets not do anything at all

Defeatists go on the day of the rope

Shit, we want to sell you the cement so you niggers lock yourselves in.

This doesn't seem any harder than a highway. Go fuck off.

are...are you retarded user? The contractors put the design they want to implement in and the cost to do it. The government takes picks the one they want to use. I feel bad for any construction companies in maple land if this is the stupidity they have to deal with.

And how do you know the wall is going to be "simplistic" you are literally making shit up as you go

This is the level of american ignorance I want to show people, they don't even know something exists yet, BUT they know its going to be quick and easy because MUH TRUMP said in passing he would probably, maybe, perhaps do something and uhhhh there will like.... uhhhh be a big and totally beautiful door in his imaginary wall

>t. former construction

I see you didn't have what it takes. Also someone will build it no matter the cost.

Fuck are you stupid, just because you're Portuguese and pour concrete while drinking rancid homemade wine doesn't mean you know a god damned thing about construction. Go watch soccer and be a faggot somewhere else.

A wall is impossible?!?! No the wall is easy to build. The hardest issue is eminent domain laws
Hard no. Hard and impressive is Raising chicago, The Hoover Dam, the mackinac bridge in the US alone and they are all ancient marvels. The English and French did a 31 mile underwater tunnel. And the US can't pour/set concrete walls. OK.
Setting walls would be no more difficult than building freeways.

I'm a architect physicist and a doctor and I would say that your wrong about everything. The wall can be built, and you can't really do anything about it sadly.

>TIL
Go back to plebbit you waste of fucking skin

Also I'm a white guy with a STEM master's degree and therefore can provide my expert opinion that you are in fact retarded

>dig canal through panama
but a wall is too tough

yeah nah I ain't buying your bullshit

it can be done, we're America for fucks sake. we went to the god damn moon, a wall is literally nothing

Challenge accepted faggot

no it was just his summer job

Fucking RAILS TWO FUCKING RAILS IN THE GROUND WITH SOME SPIKES IS LIKE A 2000 MILE BORDER SECURING WALL NOW

Cant fucking make this shit up, jesus fucking christ

>The wall will need to be 2k miles
Everytime. Every Fucking time you part-time liberal fanatics come here and get your facts wrong. Wherever you get your information from they are lying to you, you goddamn retard.

You went no such place

>2000 years

The first wall took 20, then over the course of 2000 years additions were made.

Even a country with a notorious wall that was known for NOT WORKING posts a fucking FENCE because he knows he can't argue that this project is even remotely possible

>building a long wall is too complex for the strongest nation on earth

Kek whatever u say buddy
8 years faggot

It could be done in a week or 2

It's not impossible, it's just a bad idea
It costs way too much and there's no reason to build it
Plus it won't do much, especially compared to its cost

>A construction worker that has no fucking clue how construction works

>muh conspiracy

leafs are literally the worst posters

day of the rake NOW

Oh look, it's this thread again

>200
>200
>200

>!?!?!?!!/1?!?!?!?!?!!

this one can't even fucking read

T. Current construction worker here to educate you

It's actually completely possible, and could be finished in around 2 years. It would just cost an exorbitant amount of money.

It's all prefabricated concrete panels.

If you think a 2000 mile wall is impossible, that's like saying a 2000 mile highway is impossible (protip: it's not).

The real funny thing is you are the one who thinks the other is retarded.

The Great Wall of china didn't even work
Their enemies still got around it and killed everybody
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_dynasty

No contractors bid for a job and then use outside architects to theorize a project and then engineers come along and actually make the ideas come to life

All contractors bidding do is estimate how much money they are willing to make and then say that price, literally retarded you fat fuck

>painted a few houses and calls himself a construction worker

5 years to build one scraper? Bullishit, chinks built one in 19 days.

>real country
>leaf

pick one cuck

the great wall of china is 13,000 miles long fyi
was that "impossible"

op is a juden

Handing the real workers their tools doesn't mean you were a "construction worker."

It means you were a laborer.

You dumb mother fucker.

Oh yeah user, I'm sure you can complete about 1000 miles of a project in 365 days

Make sure you read the last Harry Potter books again you fucking clown

>Trump has 200+ years to do this
>Trump has millions os servants to do this
>this is what people actually FUCKING THINK

>>The wall is almost 2000 miles long and this will be like building 100+ sky scrapers stacked horizontally and it takes 5+ years to build one
Panama Canal
>>contractors need public support and almost always rely on public opinion to win contracts, building the wall would be employment suicide (NO POLITICIAN WILL SUPPORT A WAYCISS COMPANY TO BUILD FOR THEM ANYMORE)
Army Corp of Engineers.
>>it takes years to do something as routine as building an overpass/underpass and thats with generic plans ready to roll
Generic plans do not exist for ANY freeway. Speak to any Caltrans engineer.
>>this is a custom project and it needs hundreds of hours of work just to draw and agree upon architectural blueprints, I've met plenty of architects and they are like ultra-autists on steroids that need every singe detail on point or they wont play ball
Literally just copy and past Israel's wall, which we helped design.
>>sub-contractors are scum of the earth and in Murica' they are mostly MEXICAN and CENTRAL AMERICAN and IRISH and they WILL sabotage the project that hurts them and people they know, and trust me sub-contractors can fuck shit up horribly and then drag their feet for years
No, they won't. They'll get butt-fucked by the Army Corp of Engineers.
>>this project requires exponentially more land than even a big pipeline would and those get protested constantly and sued just as much, to pretend that would not happen here is willingly ignorant
President doesn't have to worry about this. Imminent Domain.
>This wall wont happen, it literally can't happen. No one but T_D shills are going to say otherwise. This is another flop for orange hitler and smart people will know that this fact is obvious.
The wall CAN happen, and it will happen.
The tools already exist, the manpower exists, the engineers exist, the land can be taken at ANY time.
The president only needs a funding source, and that is in the works.

if you build a wall your enemy wins

Muh petro dollar, muh god's chosen.
The Jewnited States needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. Die slow sub-human filth.

Irrelevant information desu.
Strawman even harder.

How'd the Chinese do it thousands of years ago?

Leaf

>10 years
Construction stopped until the US took over in 1904. They took 10 years to complete the canal. The canal allowed ships to travel between the two oceans more safely and in half the time. In 1999 the Panamanian government took control of the canal.

Let me stop you right there u fucking idiot, you are comparing this TO SOMETHING THAT TOOK WAY MORE THAN THE TIMELINE TRUMP HAS

Thanks for proving my point for me you idiot

It's so funny how this shill just skipped over my post but pretends he really wants a discussion. Pick your battles you shill faggot
This is from Trump's book, Crippled America.
>Sage

Are you retarded? You're defending the building of the wall, so saying how it's a dumb idea is "strawmanning"

I don't think you understand what that means.

>The wall is way too big and would take too long to complete
>But also its unfeasible because it would mean that construction companies would lose support and thus have a more difficult time finding local and private contract work

Well which is it faggot, is it too much work or not enough work to make the PR hit of building the wall worth it?

Also, this is way simpler than an overpass. Tolerances much wider, much less safety concern.

REMINDER, CANADA IS STILL ON FIRE, AND MONDAY WILL BE THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF CANADA BEING UNABLE TO PUT OUT A SIMPLE FOREST FIRE

THEY EVEN HIRED AFRICAN FIREFIGHTERS TO HELP THEM AND THE AFRICANS REFUSED. THEY ARE STILL IN CANADA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire

i saw this troll thread a week ago

impossible hurr durr
get back to your other class work and get the fuck off pol

Morocco built a wall almost as long.

It's more of a berm defended by hundreds of small army encampments and a vast layered minefield but the principal is the same.

Morocco can defend its 1700 mile border.

Morocco can keep illegal immigrants out of its 1700 mile border.

Morocco has TOTAL CONTROL over its 1700 mile border.

And these fucking ingrates think the USA can't build something better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Western_Sahara_Wall

>It worked for hundreds of years until the enemies finally got around it.

So... it worked.

This is classic Trump-ism he speaks only in generalities and he makes claims that are blatantly false. Someone then calls him out and he tells them they are fake news and then hides in Florida.

In this section he pretends that shitty chain-link fences and slow trickling streams are enough to stop people, Trump being the retard he is CAN'T imagine himself being wrong so he finds ways to bend reality to his own skewed version of it.

IT'S STILL GOING HAHAHAHAHAHA
>may God punish Canada

I actually couldn't even get through the first Harry Potter book.
JK Rowling is a no talent hack.

It certainly can be done. You ever put up concrete walls before? I frame warehouses, and watch them get put up all the time.

You realize you can get multiple crews going at different spots, and have them meet up with each other right?
It's completely possible. Just incredibly expensive.

>took 10 years with 1900s tech
Gee, I wonder how much easier it will be with over 100 years of technological development?

also:
CANADA IS A POOR SHITHOLE WITH NO MONEY
bmgbullion.com/canada-sells-its-gold/

>chinks had modern technology

Oh wait they didn't. I bet having vehicles, and tractors would make their wall not take 200 years, eh?

If it worked until the Mongols destroyed it, then it worked

It's possible, definitely, with a lot of money put into it, but why is building the wall a good idea?

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

That was done with slave labour, and the chinks had regular uprising and bloody cullings to get it done.

>equates transportation systems with a wall
>Ignores the sway of a federal project vs the local county govt he and his beaner friends do work for

My plan would be to invade Middle America and build the wall at the southern border of Panama. Thereafter deport all the spics to Colombia and replace them with Christian volunteers from the Bible Belt.