Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4raq5
twitter.com/armyofkek/status/850888583057731586
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120211634/#120214832
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/4raq5

Do these fags realize assad is further right than Trump? They're not convincing us to be communists, they're pushing us even further...brainlets, lemme tell ya

What are they going to do, shitpost? It dosent really make a difference if you shit into a sewer

Do you know how you spot an activist poser? They usually pee following the wind and claim that they can pee very far.

Supporting Trump the candidate was fun, supporting Trump the POTUS (or any POTUS) is tedious. People here are glad he gave them a reason to hate him.

Get off Sup Forums for the weekend, come back on Monday?

These faggots are weekend warriors. They don't have jobs, but they can't keep up the shitposting as much as the average autist can

Kys, it's fake and 3 weeks old. Mods need to start deleting these threads.

>how do we stop this

How do we stop literal autists from taking Sup Forums too seriously? We dont. Theyve always been here. Lurk moar and then laugh at them.

>He thinks one discord group is able to change Sup Forums for an entire month
Can anyone still defend the kike emperor?

Being raided with things that are objectively true.

What a fucking joke. A discord group raiding this entire board.

It's funny. We do have a lot of influence in the world. Discord groups need to spend their time raiding this board. It's very important.

even if it was, they would have to be retarded not to get redpilled by browsing pol

If there's 400+ people posting that Trump is bad, they can fool themselves into believing that most of Sup Forums dislikes Trump. In reality, they're looking at each others anti-Trump posts and being retarded.

Assad is a good boy he dindu nuffin.

Link to Discord and MEGA folder.

Prove it. Link to an archive post with that image that is three weeks old.

>it's working! They think that Trump is a neocon! Keep posting memes, lads!
>it's just their own shills shilling each other into thinking that Sup Forums is "changing"

I posted up TWO fucking threads today about whether we go WWIII or Civil War first. Basically asking if WWIII is optimal right now, with these antifaggots trying to hang on American's dicks like herpes. I suggested that strategically, civil war let's us weed them out first, so they don't drain our resources like niggers and spics on welfare... and both threads were archived within 5 minutes. What in the ever-loving fuck, is going on with Sup Forums?

Sup Forums has fucking sucked since Thursday and if these fuckbag shills are getting to keep their larping threads up, then how is my why thread debating who's fucking dick we punch first, in a potential next war, NOT fucking valid? I'm losing my absolute shit over here...

wtf I hate trump now

Yeah, I totally hate Trump because some redditfags told me to, not because he's just another neocon establishment globalist.

>Anti-trump groups pushing the same propaganda as Russia that chemical attack was a hoax and Assad is good

This is the best timeline

Sage their threads and stop replying

How do people not remember this shit. This happened weeks ago. LOOK FOR YOURSELF IN ARCHIVE. "raided by discord reddit" or some shit. FUCK

HERE YOU NGO STUPID FAGGOT
twitter.com/armyofkek/status/850888583057731586
>8 Apr 2017
Now stop bumping this thread. This shit is old news

They think it's working, you but you can't Rustle Jimmy, 322 D Connect Four.

Shitpost.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120211634/#120214832
Learn to reverse image search nigger

>Prove it. Link to an archive post with that image that is three weeks old.
This (((screenshot))) came out when Blumpf attacked Syria faggot, there is no raid, Trump kiked out and attacked Assad, you haven't been here very long if you think Sup Forums would support Trump if he wants to continue the same shit Obama did. This war would've been over long ago if America didn't interfere and now you think we'll support trump while he continues down the same path? wake up to yourself you delusional fucking idiots, Trump is a kike puppet and he isn't any different from the last three presidents.
>Trump pushes a neocon agenda
>gets called a neocon
>Hurr durr it must be shills
Your obviously a dumb cunt and don't know what a neocon is.
>>Anti-trump groups pushing the same propaganda as Russia that chemical attack was a hoax and Assad is good
Yeah all that evidence is hard to deny, I'm sure the terrorists wouldn't fake another attack like they did in 2013. go lick the establishments boots somewhere else, you're pathetic.

Why stop it? They have only embraced the shitpost.

>people try to raid Sup Forums
>they get redpilled

Some one is always shilling. And they are all shilling. At this point this screencap has been posted so much to to stop "punching to the right" (ie trolling shielding faggotry) that it might as well be a double shill. By doing something inspite of shills is still he influenced by shill. Here's a tip speak your truth regardless of how others are trying to influence you and then beat the shill.

... The chem attack was a false flag from Al qaeda tho

stop being faggots

Proof that they stopped raiding. Late reply. They're just talking about immigration 'cause We already raided their shit discord 2-3 weeks ago.

Shills are obvious. If you just STOP REPLYING TO THEM AND IGNORE THEM you dont have to do anything else

and yet the board still looks like business as usual.

discord is gay and for social media faggots.

discord users, like redditors, are not Sup Forumstards, just ordinary retards.

first you can stop shilling with this clearly forged screenshot and everyone can sage the thread now

not forged, just several weeks old. Check up in the thread for proofs from my ID. Also sah-gay

>h-haha it's totally not photoshopped and being used to shill by filling up the boards with pointless shitposts for months, goy

uh huh

they did raid us though. check back in the archive if you don't believe me. We counter raided and debated in their discord and that was that. Now some faggot (OP) is trying to revive this shit. Pic related. screenshot from today

>get raided
>don't even notice

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, user.

Does Sup Forums have a policy on discord circlejerks? I browse some general threads on other boards and those namefagging cunts keep runing them

This was months old mate, after the whole 'hurdur he attacked Syria' shit

jesus fucking christ you 14-year-olds really have to go back

And when are you, the_cucks going to stop raiding us?

>proven wrong
>ad redditem
quality post my friend

Nothing is going on. There are no "raids", just all us regular RREEEEeeetards.

saged and reported. old.

I wonder how many 'raiders' unintentionally became red pilled during their operations. You can try to raid Sup Forums but no one has been successful.

>not forged
It's obviously forged, else they would put the discord link here.

It's remarkable how easily you guys are manipulated

How am I proven wrong you? Are you actually fucking retarded? The image is photoshopped and fake.

"b-but the point you didn't even bring up that I argued for that somehow proves you wrong was true"

Wow, there are anti-trump reddit discords that talk shit about Sup Forums and occasionally shitpost on here to no effect. AMAZING DUDE

go debate them some more with your ultraintelligence you learned from reddit you stupid fucking faggot

your stupid shitposts about this stupid irrelevant garbage is worse than anything they could ever do. you are one dumb nigger, nigger

S A G E
A
G
E

bump to remind you faggots

>It's not forged
>Can't even post the Discord link to it
God damn, you're a fucking retard

We all know who the shillz are, Its not working

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

A lot of people already believe that Trump is a neocon, and Assad has always had fans here, so whatever. Those guys must be eretarded. Except that your image is probably fake anyway so fuck you.

If true, worst case scenario, they stick around, get turned, now they're one of us, we're stuck with them. Best case scenario, same thing.