Hey Sup Forums, journalist here doing an investigative report. How long did Sup Forums take to "redpill" you?

Hey Sup Forums, journalist here doing an investigative report. How long did Sup Forums take to "redpill" you?

1 day?
1 month?
1 year?

It didn't shill, go back to fucking off.

>investigative report
>journalist
That's a crock of shit.

it didnt take too long. all it had to do was point out the obvious truths that were always there but i chose to ignore

Fuck off Shane Bauer you cuck

around 5 years. i didn't pick up the ideas until i fully realized white genocide is real, and that the left hates me for the color of my skin.

28 minutes. I'm a fast learner with big IQ.

A year. European Migrant crisis, it's consequences, where it's headed and why it's happening sped it up.

Why don't you report on pic related and how it relates to what's happening in the world right now.

We all hate the slow learning nigger, get used to it tyrone.

don't sell ya self short bud , im sure it was 25 minutes you're just being humble .

Couple of months

It's funny because I was one of the handful anons who "redpilled" Sup Forums in the first place.

Stick around and see for yourself

what about the chicas ?

like your opinion matters, spic

Do you consider yourself a member of anonymous?

>assuming journalist isn't a retarded person

>that id
>"DUDE. BENIS"

came here pre-redpilled

You're a jew, aren't you?
What faggot color have you died your hair this week, jew?

Thanks son

Love,
Ur dad

Nigger please, be careful with your providers or you'll end up headless in a fucking ditch.

>journalist here
There's no point in scraping the barrel on Sup Forums, mr. shekelstein. Just head on over to r/The_Donald. That's where you'll find the REAL meme center of the internet.

Just forget you ever heard of Sup Forums. Don't thank me, I do it for free.

Stick around for a few days and you'll find out

Only niggreses from cuba, pr and domenicans care for niggers.

Anonymous isn't a group tho. Being Anonymous means saying anything you want without repercussions

It depends entirely upon your open- mindedness.
I would say those that can apply nihilistic thinking in search of truth 3-6 months.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
little spic boi thinks he can do shit. your slut women are the biggest racemixers around. love dicking a latino slut.

Most of us are Antifa. We're just a section of it that is more aware of the dangers of the Jew, the nigger and the spic.

woah ese calm your shitskin down , kinda bugging the fuck out right now

see
Nigger.

I redpilled ur mum with dick faggot

About a month, and I actually like it because I now know the truth about things.
This isn't just some gay stormfront clone, man.

Also, your journalism is probably shit.

That's something this site taught me. :)

I came here because I was already redpilled to large extent and everyone else drove me off their boards.

What's good about Sup Forums is that it exposes you to he entire spectrum of the world's vuews abd autism. There's no such thing as an 'absolute redpill'. As you are exposed to multiple points of view as you are here you learn to evaluate and judge opinions to guide for yourself.

Whether Sup Forums's 'redpill' is a correct viewpoint is correct is yet to be determined, but it is certain that the mainstream viewpoint purposely ignores many stats and facts through confirmation bias.

Some people here from both sides fon't seem to appreciate the value of debate recently, they regect each other's viewpoints and refuse to evaluate their own beliefs. A lot of this problem is caused and inflammed by the political action groups who push their narratives to stifle discusion, since Sup Forums is one of the last places on the internet, and in the world, where EVERY viewpoint can be debated.

A month

It would've probably taken more time if I started a year or two ago, but with all the "diversity" pushing and anti-white propaganda it was hard to not be redpilled.

I'll tell you only if you tell me who you work for.

>the bait is obvious but meh i'll answer anyway

can't remember a time when i wasn't red pilled
Sup Forums did red pill me on some subjects that i was unaware of

if you're talking about anonymous the group of Guy Fawkes mask wearing cucks

then no

anyone who identifies or sympathizes with them needs to fuck off outta here

awwwww is little spic boy sad? keep crying while we fuck your women, cuck.

I was always redpilled. I just didn't know it yet. Been lurking here for 12 years. Stay a while and find out.

OP is a fucking oven dodging kike

>implying i have ever seen a nigger irl
Stay in your ghetto inner city apefrican.

Those are just people LARPing (Google it if you don't know) as revolutionaries, personally I'd believe that the people from places like Reddit would be more likely to be part of Anonymous, those fuckers will do anything to feel special

implying 1 sauce is legit redpill
you taking this way too seriously

are we gonna be famous now?

Hi CIA. You spooks still data mining, trying to find a way to infiltrate, and lead newfags away with easy to swallow half-truths?

I was already redpilled when i arrived to Sup Forums.

Based libertarian pollack here.

Bitch please what most of Sup Forums consider the red pill is only disinfo and the work of shills

so I guess Sup Forums never "red pilled" me according to their standards

>mexican intellectual
did i imply that? nope.

Honestly i don't think everyone can be "red-pilled" some lack not the intellect , because lets face it alot of us are pretty much dumb , but its just there or it isent , and through proper channels you'll realize it .

Forgot my sage. Also, anyone feeding this guy real information should honestly just kill themselves

The first time I went on Sup Forums i was introduced to a few redpills im sure. It was enough to keep me coming back every day and I'm learning more and more and more. Ive been quite redpilled but I have a long way to go. Its honestly an extremely interesting place and I love coming here. Now I come to Sup Forums as soon as I can when something relevant happens. Even with all the shills and shareblue its pretty easy to find the real red pills and filter them out.

>Hey Sup Forums, journalist here doing an investigative report. How long did Sup Forums take to "redpill" new fags?

was redpilled years before Sup Forums was even a thing, but the red pilled folks go here now, so I'm here, meh

You actually did, you fucking double retarded nigger.

For me it was 14 minutes and 88 seconds.

no, i did not. seems you're both retarded and a cuck.

About 2 month if you include week long breaks to gradually swallow the pill

lenonymous are faggots

wat does red pill mean? Is that a term for communism like "Better Red than Dead"? Idk, I just laugh at all of the white people who post Blacked.com stuff. Those white girls seem to really like the Black meat. Is that wat red pilling is?

Even if OP is legit the Marxist infected brain wouldn't understand

This. We mostly align with Antifa here. I was redpilled by my local Antifa group before I ever found Sup Forums

Not even once.
I red pilled Sup Forums

Best thing for you to do is hang out with us and see how long it takes YOU to be redpilled. Best reporting is through personal experience.

You don't get it do you? Look at the fucking poster name. *You* are Anonymous. *I* am Anonymous. He is Anonymous.

The only way not to be Anonymous is to be a tripfag, and no I'm not going to explain it to you, you can go fuck off and Google it.

Yeah, Antifa is really cool. In my reetime I like to LARP as a nazi scalping transgendered warrior. It is super cool to scalp nazis!

A few months. I was way more libertarian and always a bit of an ethno-nationalist before Sup Forums but politics didn't interest me much until I came to Sup Forums.

lurk more faggot