Anyone know about Cyprus, just curious because I feel like im the only Cypriot here!

Anyone know about Cyprus, just curious because I feel like im the only Cypriot here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGSUkHW6UT0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know a couple of hot bitches from Nicosia

Fuck yeah! People know my country!

One of my dad's friends' wife is a Cypriot, although I never really see my dad so I never saw her. Weird how she ended up in Nebraska of all places.

Should I come visit Cyprus this summer?

After the war many Cypriots migrated to the US, England, Germany even South Africa!

You mean Turkey?

Sure why not? Just not in July-August, because temps reach like 45 Celsius

I have family in Anatolia; burning hatred for Turks and want to revive '70s junta in greece

>1974

Who was in the wrong there ? I'll keep my opinion to myself tho.

this trigger greeks :-DDDDD

Go suck a fucking cock, Cyprus is Greek!

A FUCKING TURD

I'm half Greek Cypriot. Born unfortunately in Londonistan because my mother is a Brit and my father decided to come live here.

I plan to one day live in Cyprus or Greece.

Let's hope we can one day drive out the shitskins from the North side.

Yes I've been twice very pretty and hot. Nissi beach is nice but I got sunburn but at least I can say I've been close to Syria

Both sides, but defiantly Macarios and the ruthless Turks. Its disgusting on what crimes they did and they still occupy our island ILLEGALLY! Its a long debatable conversation

You are very welcome here brother!

>i know it's been raped by the Turkroaches
>i love the name of your capital, it's so romantic
>your president was here recently to ask for help to broker peace
>India's got your back friend

Also Baghdatis should retire now

This is an amazing response! and I totally agree he should retire! :D

Greek-Cypriot union when?

My grandfather was a UN police offer there many many years ago

rightful clay desu
(no offence, I have greek cypriot familia and have been several times)

sindoma aderfe mou

Man, partition fucks up a country for ages. Believe me nobody knows it better than us Indians.

Unfortunate and unfair really but then again...

youtube.com/watch?v=SGSUkHW6UT0

we dindu nuffin :3

Its a very bitter phenomena. Greek Cypriots have a permanent mark in their heart.

What is the deal with the communists in the east of India? Saw a couple provinces had significant communist factions, is it just role players or is there a decent chance of balkanization?

My manager is moving there in a year to bum around and do nothing with his life. How are the gibmedats?

Went Lefkoşa and flipped some Greeks through the fence :DD I remember it was like raised park or something and you could look over Greeks from above like being at zoo XD

Shitposting aside, do Cypriots dislike the British?

Just watching this documentary now. It's really interesting. Thanks Pajeet. Same question as above also.

the chinks were sending sleeper cells over to fuck with india cuz the war with india was essentially a stalemate. Also, a lot of the agriculture in east india is done by pesant workers, not yeoman farmers

Kerela has an elected gommie government FYI.

A fucking cockroach, lmao

Indians seem bitter about this but they won't talk about it with me I assume because
>I'm white and American
>I know them in person

Please give me the straight dope, all I know is that they don't like Pakistan and [s]East Pakistan[/s]. Do they hate the Muslims for "stealing" their land? Do they blame the Brits as "enablers"?

we hate muzzies more than u guys ever will, and yes we regard them as thieves. The shittiest part was that we defeated them thrice in a row and even occupied their capital, and yet the cucks at the UN didnt let us have the land. We hate Nehru and the Congress Party for agreeing to the deal in the first place. Everyone knows that the Brits enabled it, but we've stopped saying anything cuz we knew that we had a choice to decline, but we didnt.

that deal im talking about is the partition of india

>is there a decent chance of balkanization?
Naah just some Maoist tribals in their death throes man. Around 300 of them recently ambushed and killed 27 policemen in the jungle. It got pretty Hollywood, reports said.

Indian Communist parties are not Maoist as far as i know, they are Marxist and Leninists and very diluted ones at that.

There is no legality in war you stupid faggot. If you someone is stronger than you they can fuck you up. Its that simple.

A fucking butthurt, lmao

Why dont you pay your debts faggot?

Half Turk, half "Greek" island in the eastern Mediterranean.

Pakistan is a self-contradiction. It became the first ISLAMIC republic in the world after the partition even though there is no concept of nation according to true Islam. It's stupid and illogical really, just like any other religion. No wonder it's a failed state.

Now imagine, if you had a cancerous country like that as your neighbor and also if half of them wanted to return to your country and a substantial number(~80 million) of your countrymen wanted to go back there, what would happen?

Stalemate and occasional Jihadi attack on India for "threatening" Islam. Pure nonsensical violence.

Hating each other is too simple an emotion to have if you know the history. Most people i know, don't actually hate Pakis per se but Islam.

Our rightful clay

bs, every indian ik hates pakis with a burning passion, along with muzzies

Go back and reunite with your subhuman compatriots, Canada is no place for you

Indians are cucks, pakis blow them up they say thank you.

u greek, turkish or levantine?

youre ither a paki or a sikh, im guessin youre a paki. How does getting raped thrice feel

What is the point of this thread, South Greece?

special snowflake

Is it true the banks just stole peoples money from their accounts? I heard this happened a few years back.

Neither actually, but considering you know Indians I'm guessing you are actually one.

I hope Turks occupy your shitty islands

I hope they do too. Then the war can finally fucking start

yes

yeah I am as a matter of fact. So how does it feel seeing your country getting raped by millions of mudslimes, your people cucked, and your race(s) extinguished

Do you think you stand a chance? Also check'd

dw, Murica will bomb the shit outta turk for ya, and so will India

Alone? No. With western help? Yes

When are you taking back your island?

in another cyprus thread a couple days ago some people were going on about how brits were part of some conspiracy to help the turk cypriiots or something, whats the deal with that? how do you guys feel about brits?

also what do turks think of turkish cypriots

They didnt help in cyprus why should they now?

I like Apoel Nicosia, you defend your national identiy, from the turks etc.. good luck

To be perfectly honest I'm a rampant imperialist but we really should've just given Cyprus to the Greeks. Fucking Turkroaches ruin everything.

Whats with all the roaches from canada? Scurry back to where you belong faggot, in the trash!

Shut up midget

Turkey will be roasted soon enough. Then the rest of you mudslimes will follow.

It was a different time, we had a dictatorship which tried to annex Cyprus, Americans had Kissinger etc.

Is Cyprus Europe?

Cyprus belongs to the Turks.

I love hearing the stories from my my friends father about the Greek sluts he TURK'd while invading. He said he must've cucked 3 married women and even their daughters lmfao.

I can just imagine their stupid Greek screams "OPA! OPA!" hahahahaha. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

How?

My friend has wife from Cyprus and she is hot.

Part-Greek American here. Yeah you got our back now. 9/11 taught us a few things. Also greece is a democracy, Turkey is not.

Shitty Canadian.. even i would help defend greeks and i dont like them.Turkey is plague for Europe.

nice tripz, and cool flag

Yes.

And Cyprus is Greek.

enosis when

Cyprus belongs to the Republic of Venice.

Fuck off greek and turkish niggers.

Yeah in your EU4 games... faggot

Both countries are members of NATO. Trump won't let either country invade the other

rightful Hellenic clay

>cucked 3 married women
>cucked women
so he fucked men

There always had been tensions between ethnic groups in the island but the anglos capitalised on this fact to make ruling easier. They had a habit of giving minorities too much power to piss of the majority. Greek Cypriots had high expectations of the anglos because the were christian but the expectations were not met. In fact, under the revolutionary struggle of 55-59 the British were very tough, John Harding hanged prisoners without trial.

Combine the ethnic rift with nationalist groups on both sides of the enthnic divide and what you have is a spiraling of tensions through the 60s that led to killings on both sides and the turkish bombing of Tylliria/Xero village in 1964. In response, a Greek battalion was moved to Cyprus in direct contradiction of the Zurich-London agreements.

Anyway things got progressively worse and a Greek Junta/CIA backed coup in 1974 precipitated the Turkish invasion and a declaration of the puppet state in the north.

To this day, Greek and Turkish cypriot brainlets are cucked by the initial anglo policies and brandish patriotic stories of blood ties to the land. You will find many of them doing it ITT.

The fact is, before the invasion and the systematic influx of Anatolian Turks in the 80s, Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots were pretty much the same - look up "linobambaki". Today the settlers in the north are thought to outnumber original Turkish Cypriots making a solution next to impossible.

So thats what getting TURK'D means..faggot roaches

Don't think your dads sweet ass didn't get penetrated by that Turk while he was screaming and crying. Imagine that, your own father getting raped by a Turk, on your own island, and then forced to submit, he can't even do anything.

Helpless and powerless and I see it runs in the bloodline.

Next time we kill you.

Another roach living in UK was found.

Is fucking other men a popular past time for turkroaches? Just curious, you seem very enthusiastic at the prospect of fucking my dads arse. Or is it because your are women just that fucking revolting that you're forced to fuck men?

You dad cried like a bitch.

do you believe that cyprus should unite with greece ?

My favorite professor is a Greek-Cypriot.

Second generation diaspora greek-cypriot, reporting for duty

Cypriot living in Canada, family is from Paphos. Enas Tourkia kalos, einai ena nekros.

Where in Paphos are they from? My family is from Kissonerga.

You guys have some wicked geology on the western side. Oceanic crust that has been pushed up to the surface (Pretty Rare), its one of the most complete sections in the world.

Beyond that I dont know shit about your country.

Yeah, the shit half of the island.

They originally they lived in Polis and Pomos but now they live in the actual city of Paphos.

Ah Pomos is beautiful!

Ya, the Troodos Ophiolite is one of the best ophiolite outcrops in the world. Lots of really cool structures in the western hills too, and some great limestone outcrops up in the Troodos mountains near Lefkara.

t. Cypriot-American geologist.