Tim Pool White Power

/Our guy/ time pool!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XpVGmi5Sbek

we are power

asians are the top

>the faggots saying "braise geg" in the comments
>normies trying to usurp power of everything nationalists on Sup Forums has done

Sup Forums will allow this.

>BREATHLESS HEADLINE
>Slightly too loud music intro
>Tim skateboarding or buying some shit
>2/3 of the video through, some actual content
>muh patreon
>end

Hi tim, Love your work. Keep it up. Nice to know that your with us.

Oh Tim stop! You're making me blush.

Fuck off Hapa.

Tim pool is not well read

He cannot be taken seriously as a journalist

WE ARE THE JEW NOW

We always have been

It's always the person you last expect

I, Jew: a Sup Forums story

He seems to be reaching his breaking point, keep it up anons

Libtards are so easy to manipulate
Uh, no, it's not just libtards..it's something like 70% of the population m8

Who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck do so many of you faggots have youtube accounts?!

I wield the shit posting sword +1

Independent journalist who used to work for vice.

He often live streams riots if he goes to them.

>muh patreon

How else is he supposed to get money when he's independent?

WE DA JEW NOW!

just coming in here to point out that the holographic planes were a CIA psyop just as flat earth was. who do you think edited the videos showing "evidence" of no planes on 9/11? who stands to gain? who has the resources to pull off that good of an edit? why did the "evidence" of holographics planes and flat earth first come from german flags? the answer is simple. CIA.

Don't let it go to your beanie covered head Timmy - and don't start drinking like Carl.

kek

Why does he wear the hat?

>Check comments
>PRAISE KEK
>SHADILAY
>Weaponized autism
>Long live Kekistan

And the worst out of the worst

Jacob Krieger1

2:52 - THIS IS THE REASON WHY Sup Forums DOES WHAT IT DOES :

The majority of proto-Sup Forums Sup Forums-tards were Hoppean lolbertarians. We mainly wanted to be left alone, to enjoy our video games, animu and other nerd culture shit in peace. Leftie faggots started tampering with our culture and policing us from multiple vectors.

They policed our language, the things we could think or discuss they, shoehorned SJW bullshit into vidya and movies etc. Anons hate being told what to do and it became clear they would not leave us alone.

This pushed what was now Sup Forums further right because it was clear that we needed the ideological strength to resist and fight this poisonous movement. It was them finally invading video games that did it Imo.

It was our last escape and we were essentially cornered culturally speaking.

Gamergate was ground zero and we've been devoted to destroying the SJW/cultural marxist since.
Hiroshimoot shut down this board already, for the love of god please do this mercy killing

Is Tim Pool, dare I say, Tim /pool/?

This video made me kek

good stuff.