IS THERE ANY DOUBT NOW THAT WE OWN YOU

ahahaha White boy klitschko knocked about till he went cold in the face you just got shut up son this was our victory is there any doubt that were the superior men watch klitschkos blonde wife jump ship to the black team now aha silly silly white cuntz :)

wheres ur frogs now u silly cunt

It was a TKO you stupid nigger, there is a difference. Both were knocked down by the other.
Also
>that grammar

This guy has made about 10 threads tonight.
Why don't you ask Joshua if you can sniff his undies and suck his cock?

he is a nigger, he has nothing to be proud of. So every time an insignificant shit happens, he inmediatly starts "WE WUZ"

aha so much anger no wonder ur well upset bout ur little cock and ur shit fighters we beat you in sport music fucking and anything else we get our hands on and eventually u'll be in the field watering my plants u fucking small cunt

Klitschko is Jewish. I'm glad Tryone beat his ass.

Why don't you go back to school and get yourself that English GCSE that you failed to achieve.
In the meantime, you can fap to pictures of Joshua, since you surely have over a dozen now.

>White boy klitschko
not so fast

>so much anger
Yes. You. Our writing style is very calm. Yours explodes in anger. I don't know how you expect us to tske you seriously

Kek. He actually is a nigger.
I can tell by his low IQ, which is on display in everything he says.

Then nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread

KEK

Idiots raiding Sup Forums don't even understand this.

In an era where I can no longer assume with certainty you are trolling, I must ask. Are you trolling?

do you think black men wish they were white dont make me laugh u ugly cunt whites are unemployed whites are gettin shit on and whites are weak as fuck and come on the internet like u are in ur little sandbox with the other white freaks and all u got is frog pics and 'the gd old days' lmao sick weak freaks and u hate our dicks well guess what were fuckin every white bird and its gonna keep goin that way till the only history is u ya mug

He is a nigger

Whites are the master race, delusional ape

>savages are good at doing savage things
tell us something new

Reminder to not take the bait
Reminder to sage if you have to insult this idiot because tou have no self control

Ooga booga ooga booga muh dick
Every time. Here's one Tyrone :my iq is at least double yours and my income is probably triple if not more. But keep playing with your dick in the government provided housing.

the fight is already happened? what the fuck man....

Wonder if they realize the fact that they just called the niggers too retarded to learn proper english

who cares? tyson fury is the best boxer around now not that old jew.

No. They think proper grammar is for arrogant and racist whiteys. Read the last paragraphs

Wait boxing still exists? Lol

I'll file this away in my 'no fucks given' folder under the subfolder 'shit that literally no one cares about'