Fatties rejoice! Michelle Obama's healthy school lunches are history!

The Trump administration is going to reverse school lunch guidelines back to the pre-Obama era.

Line up the fatties for their cheeseburgers, pizza, and cokes!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4458496/Trump-administration-change-Obama-s-lunch-program.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget the Hostess cupcakes, Ding Dongs, and HoHo's!

Took long enough, ShareBlue

You know there is a trump general? Why are you making a thread for this weak piece of news?

Don't forget the hotdogs and Wonderbread buns.

I don't think we should be feeding our kids this crap.
Why does Trump support this degeneracy?

Do you this Ivanka feeds this garbage to her kids?

-think-

Trump never gave a shit about Americans. All he cares about is helping Monsanto and other food companies to profit. He is a globalist scum who would personally make you chug a gallon of high fructose corn syrup.

Does this mean ketchup is considered a vegetable again?

Trump got more fat women walking in one day than the entirety of Michelle's time as first lady

>implying Ivanka ever cooked or served a meal to her kids

>it's the schools fault kids are fat
They could just not eat that shit and bring they're own you know.

Fire up the deep fry!
Time for French fries and onion rings!

Thank god now Schools can have profitable school lunches

Same with Potato Chips!

I'm not defending Trump, but what is the point of serving health food to kids if the kids won't eat it?

Healthy options sure, but there also needs to be stuff on the menu that the kids will eat if they decide that healthy options aren't their thing.

Sorry to break it to you, but the Pizzas and burgers never went away...

Maybe if you faggots hadn't gotten rid of daily recess breaks to let kids run around and burn off all their energy we wouldn't be so fucking scared to feed them actual food between hours of sitting on their asses

nobody even eats school lunch to begin with.

>not packing your kids lunch if the menu really bothers you

How could Trump personally stuff soda marinated burgizzas down our childrens throats!?! This is a travesty! The state is supposed to raise our kids for us!

does anyone have pictures of the famous Michelle Obama breakfasts and lunches? They're hilariously depressing

Kids who grow up in fatty families suffer because they are taught that eating junk food is normal. School is the one place where they can learn to eat healthy food. Eating healthy food should be the only choice at school. Should we let children watch TV instead of doing homework if doing homework "isn't their thing"?

Are they feeding the chinese girl a fetus?

No, but it is gross the way the food worker's sleeve is touching the slice of pizza.

how is that a "healthy" lunch?

>should humans be able to exercise free will?

Those unfit for packed lunches will become fat and will be harvested.

Should children be allowed to do whatever they want at school? Why even have teachers there?

If we are going to teach arithmetic, can we also teach healthy eating?

could we create a meme to make normies think that aborted cattle fetuses or something are used in pepperoni ?

>image of pizza
Stimuli deemed sufficient.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Healthy food should be served. But why the fuck do schools still serve "Healthy" burgers and pizza. They are the same thing but shittier. Healthy food should be served, like oatmeal, but it shouldn't be super pricey or cheap garbage that isn't truly healthy.

Trump is a crypto kike at this point.

Fatty foods aren't that bad if these kids are getting regular exercise but our PE classes are shit and kids don't even play at recess anymore, just talk

fatty oils and proteins are good for the brain

I'm pissed. She took away fries when I was a sophomore.

You know what, fuck this country. This was one of the good things Obama did, well his wife, and this piece of shit in office is rejecting it so Monsanto can get some more profits while fattening this nation up. No wonder heath care costs are up.

>fatty oils and proteins are good for the brain
I guess that's why Americans are known for their high IQs

I'll take the pizza.

Fuck off libshit. Public school is shitty enough without also having to starve all day as well.

Because it follows the federal guideline.

• Offer fruits and vegetables as two separate meal components;
• Offer fruit daily at breakfast and lunch;
• Offer vegetables daily at lunch, including specific vegetable subgroups weekly (dark green, orange, legumes, and other as defined in the 2005 Dietary Guidelines) and a limited quantity of starchy vegetables throughout the week;
• Offer whole grains: half of the grains would be whole grain-rich upon implementation of the rule and all grains would be whole-grain rich two years post implementation;
• Offer a daily meat/meat alternate at breakfast;
• Offer fluid milk that is fat-free (unflavored and flavored) and low-fat (unflavored only);
• Offer meals that meet specific calorie ranges for each age/grade group;
• Reduce the sodium content of meals gradually over a 10-year period through two intermediate sodium targets at two and four years post implementation;
• Prepare meals using food products or ingredients that contain zero grams of trans fat per serving;
• Require students to select a fruit or a vegetable as part of the reimbursable meal;
• Use a single food-based menu planning approach; and
• Use narrower age/grade groups for menu planning.
In addition, the proposed rule sought to improve school meals by requiring State agencies (SAs)

Nowhere in the standards that i have read has it stated a quality that must be attained.

yeah, someone who works out 1h/day can handle some saturated fat, but trans fats are equally bad for everyone. Trans stands for the conformation of the molecule on the unsaturated part, and they much more easily stack and bond than cis fats. In layman terms, you easily acquire fat, but it's really hard to lose it. That's why they're the boogeyman of fats. Other fats are ok if you workout

They're going to the numbers, not by what it actually is. So it meets the minimum values of calories, protein, etc. I'm sure her stupid ass thought every cash strap school district would create all organic locally sourced, low calorie meals from thin fucking air. The reality is they just mixed 'n matched the Sysco shit they have an eternal contract with. Hence random incomplete meals.

There a plenty of schools that serve quality healthy lunches.

>Line up the fatties for their cheeseburgers, pizza, and cokes!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

In order to hit the calorie ranges they just add less of everything they used to serve. The lunchlady probably has no training in cooking healthy meals for kids so the just serve the same stuff using the same shitty mass production methods (microwave and oven) and adding whole pieces of fruit.

Government creates bare minimum standards and the school district in an effort to save money just do the bare minimum to satisfy them.

i hold pre-obama public lunch sacred, how the farmer holds the land sacred, how a preacher holds the bible sacred.

>mfw all we got were hamboigas, pizza, tendies, salad and milk
>it was the same from elementary-high school
Public Education needs removed.

Public schools should not fucking provide food for your kids.

Allow private organisations to come in and cater for a fee. They'll do it 10 times better

Or....Or...Or... Fucking make food for your own god damn kids, you amerimartsharts. Every other country does this.

>some schools are preparing healthy meals correctly, so let's just give up and go back to pizza and cokes

because the majority of these kids are not white. fuck em, all the white kids at my school had their mothers pack their lunch.

those arent public school meals, ya fucking retard

lol what liberal private middle school are these from?

-incorrectly-

nigga fuck that

I live in America

Where are these public schools? The only apples ever served in my public school were the red delicious washington mushy bland apple.

That apple looks like a cameo or a cortland.

ayy

so we agree that school vouchers are the real solution

>Dicks-Head

Man I wonder how much of a laugh people got when they read the wedding invitation

Isn't this a good thing?

Who tf doesn't like pizza and cheeseburgers???

don't get between a fatty and his junk food

>muh healthy school lunch!

How the fuck can any America justify the idea of twisting funding through a bureaucratic system so that someone can prepare the bare minimum standard menu for poor kids instead of just giving more food stamps to these people?

I was in high school and had to suffer Michelle's lunches. Most kids would rather run across the street and buy a pizza or burrito rather than eat shitty school lunches. Hell, a lot of the times, the food wasn't even cooked. One time they gave us chicken nuggets and there was still blood on it. Michelle ruined school lunches because she had no idea what she was doing. School lunches should be decided on a regional level.

>giving more food stamps to these people

because the parents are niggers and druggies who would just spend the money on booze and cigarettes, not on feeding their kids.

Some people are just fucking scum.

Because lots of poor families are single parent household in which the woman works. She doesnt want to spend the time or effort necessary to prepare a healthy lunch. Also, usually the parents eating habits are just as bad as the kids. You will end up will kids getting sent to school woth pack lunches consisting of a bag of chips, left over pizza, soda, and a twinkie.

Motherfuckin MACHO NACHOS every damn day

i'd grub on it if you dont want it, bro.

Good.

Making a kid's school lunch is his mother's responsibility. It's not President Trump's fault mom spends the grocery money on vodka.

This. Make a nutritious lunches at home for junior to take yo school. It's cheaper and you have some peace of mind that your child is getting all the nutrients required for the school day.
School lunches are expensive and, at least where we are, cheap in quality and gross. $2.75 for a microwaveable cheese quesadilla and some grapes...gtfo

It's not the responsibility of the state to feed your kids or teach them what to eat you fucking idiot, if you don't like what they offer then pack their own lunch and stop bitching about not getting the exact handouts you wanted

The state shouldn't raise your child!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fat person here. Problem was that they won't spend more on each individual lunch (congress) not what was in the lunches. Vegetables aren't as subsidized as corn, soy, and wheat so expect the latter to replace poor-quality versions of the former soon.

Of course not, Liberalism is dead after all.

i was in highschool under the obama administrations 5th and 6th year. the food didn't change at all when the obamas took office. it was still shit and i didn't eat

I agree. I was just explaining the reasoning used for school lunch programs.

this?

That's a big slice of pizza for such a little girl.

Here is the scam. I used to work for the El Mote City School District and their lunch program was a money maker. They get more reimbursement money for the kids on the free lunch program than the kids that actually pay for lunch. The city was heavily Mexican so more than 80% of the kids were on free lunch.

why don't you make your own kids their lunches you stupid fucking burgers

Depressing, you just lack imagination.

"eating healthy" is a liberal code word for "limiting freedom"

Class of 2015 here. Before the new lunch guidelines they sold ice cream, non-baked chips, and gatorade at lunch, I always bought Snickers Icecream bars.

>Depressing, you just lack imagination.

It even comes pre-digested.

Gross.

It isn't the white kids buying school lunches. Most have two parents and somebody to make them a lunch to take.

mmmmmm I like guys who get yellow IDs

Alright, I'm back on the Trump train- FOR NOW.

But know I'm watching VERY closely.

>if they decide that healthy options aren't their thing.

Theyre kids, they shouldnt be deciding whats best for them.

>Theyre kids, they shouldnt be deciding whats best for them.

So just put a funnel and tube down their throats and force feed them liquidised healthy food.

The tax payer does not want to be bled so irresponsible parents can have their spawn be fed gourmet meals. If you're going to pump out babies, take care of them yourself.

Is that cauliflower even cooked?

Cheese and crackers was a desert alternative in my primary school, not the fucking main course.

>choosing to hyphenate your name upon marriage when it ends up being that

The food she had forced them to do was disgusting

They got rid of chocolate milk for a while too. They became real health food extremists. One of the guys in running it in our district was a vegan.

it was like:
>we need low calorie lunches that still include bread or some other form of simple carbs
>I know! well throw a bun and a slice of cheese! Michelle you outdid yourself one more!

My local metropolitan school district is 92% niggers and wetbacks. They eat like shit anyway. Let me keep my money. They can starve.

I think this is largely a myth, especially when you consider how many rural poor White school kids there are.

>vegan

Maybe he just wanted kids to live long and prosper?