Latvia NO!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=ivYnXMAtrGk
This video was published on Latvian army's official youtube channal.
It's called:Soldier defends he's family, people, and country.
Tell me western euros and americans would you be able to do the same without SJW outrage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YliQh_MyA
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/07/migrants-distributed-latvia-return-germany/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your goverment forgot the part where my grandpa and his pals raped half of your country, bastard brother

There is no military in Latvia. it's something like franchise of french foreign legion. Just storm roof for shit martini stirrers, CIA homos and DIA cunts. Very similar story here in Lithuania.

oy vey
here our troops defend diversity and multiculturalism

wait is the 20 century soldier the latvian legion?

Not before our SS legions killed hundreds of thousands of your subhuman kind before you managed to ocupy us.

Yes, i would of not posted this if not for that fact.
Becouse no diversity is not much enough to make a whole thread.

Well, the best of you are dead. The rest are my little brothers, bastard.

Dating a Latvian/Estonian chick and showed her this. She laughed but looked pretty proud

No need to be so divisive russianon

>Latvian/Estonian
Which is it burger?

>Tell me western euros and americans would you be able to do the same without SJW outrage?

The answer is a resounding no. Anything that portrays whites forming and maintaining families as a good thing is strictly forbidden.

>Implaying that best of you aren't dead either
It got so bad that georgian had to take leadership and he killed milions of your own people.

>divisive
Im just having fun, sheriff.

That's sad.

Yeah, but you are the spawn of the shit which means you are very shit, bastard brother.

She's both. Latvian dad Estonian mom.
Visiting Petersburg and Moscow soon. Hope to see some good stuff

wow Russian claim down its just the vodka talking

Peter is great, moscow is a shithole. Well, unless you like asians, niggers of different kinds and mudslimes. Oh, also progressive youth.

>Visiting Petersburg and Moscow soon. Hope to see some good stuff
It's full with shitskins and muslims, and chinks.
>She's both. Latvian dad Estonian mom.
I see

Forhot to mention for those who didn't noitice.
at 0.40 Latvian ss soldier is depicted.
(Keep in mind this is not from random youtube channal this is from Latvian army and was aproved by country to be posted)

>our SS legions killed hudreds of thousands
>Hundreds of thousands
>Our

Oh shut the fuck up latshit, you irrelevant piece of shit
You are the historically the most pathetic county of Europe.
You've been under other nations boot for all your existence.
ALL
Morover you're the only nation that didn't build it's foundation itself.
The Teutonic order build you all of your cities because you were to busy being forrestniggers, gnawing on mushrooms

Your entire population is the quarter size of Berlin
Irrelevant try hard dwarf, hisroric slaves

says the german who has been occupied and culture destroyed since 1945. Atleast Latvia is independent unlike you.

>Morover you're the only nation that didn't build it's foundation itself.
Estonia?
Finland?
and others?
>Your entire population is the quarter size of Berlin
Didn't stop us from beating your ass back in 1919 when big bad russian and german aliance was not able to counqer 2 small barely independant states.
Also we still have a lot of pre-teutonic castles you are just mad that your country is cucked, and yes as you said germans influanced our culture a lot in few years baltics will be last places in europe where german culture will exist .

>flag
>ruined Europe 3 times
Hmm, I sense a lack of self awareness

>even your animated soldiers cant afford woodland camo

I wish you'd wiped those Baltic cunts out and settled their lands, literally non-countries.

Said the british colony.

Don't be mad Eesti.

Come on Latvia, we fought for freedom

Exactly, Brits wiped out the Natives and settled them with hardworking white people, you're the Natives in this analogy.

>burgers consider us white
What a time to be alive pzdc))))

>you're the Natives in this analogy.
How exacly?
Russians where allways inferiour, they allways atacked with numbers and won only becouse of them, if we would of been at least the size of france or germany we would of beaten them, once we eaven beated russians.So don't get your hopes up.
Also
>Hard working white people
Sure that is why you neeed negro slaves to do work for you, you shiped them in becouse your ancestors where lazy and now you are complaining that there are so many of them in USA.

It happens when you get ganged up on, out numbered and dont have a ocean between 2 giant peoples that like to ruin things for everyone

He insulted my country i unsulted he's.

baltnigger whine is a song for my ears. Remember when my grandpa poured you in your grandma? You got whiter after that

Come on now Lithuanianon, it's just bantz
>pic unrelated

>Didn't stop us from beating your ass back in 1919 when big bad russian and german aliance
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
>Lwtshits unironcally believe this
Russians send mere 5000, German 20000 , outnumbered by fourfold.
It was nothing more than an half assed war larp, because you are so insignificant other didn't even bother sending real armies
>
>you said germans influanced our culture
Influenced?
Bitch we made you
We fucking build your capital
We build all your historic building and thus, history
Your native history is just jumping over a fireplace at noon and flowercrowns , so ej dirst Janis

T. Have been to Latvia twice, history student

Sure mate.

We leant from the best)))

That's pretty based.

I remember some EU secretary getting mad that Latvia, and the Baltics in general, have too homogeneous white population and needs enrichment with people of colour, kek.

Unrelated, but I hope you can be friends with Russia instead of the EU cucks. Same with my country as well.

I always liked you guys. Was in Riga last year, loved it.

>Russians send mere 5000, German 20000 , outnumbered by fourfold.
It was nothing more than an half assed war larp, because you are so insignificant other didn't even bother sending real armies
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Are you fucking dumb?
That was ellete army of germany that you sent, and russian menseviks, came from other side.
We didn't have anything to protect ourselves at the time, we won becouse your military comanders where outsmarted.We didn't have any planes or heavy artilery just few rifle men divisions.And we won.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YliQh_MyA

>Unrelated, but I hope you can be friends with Russia instead of the EU cucks. Same with my country as well.
I would be ok to have better relationships with russia i realy would, but russian propoganda has brainwashed russians into thinking that we are the enemy, and we also see russia as enemy, before russia or us make first step to better relationships there will be none.

DELET DIS

My fucking sides, it is actually the other way around. We usually joke about balts beaing buttblasted you start you autistic screetchings

FUCK OFF IVAN

>He actualy beleaves this

You are cute when you are angry
little bastard brother)))

>LaTvia strong we wuz outsmarting Dem big bully Germany and rusaia
Hat the fuck are you smoking you forrestnigger?
Is this what they teach you in school
60.000latvians+18000estonian+Russian monarchists+anglokike warships
Vs
5000russians
20000germans
Ergo
80.000 vs 25.000
And it took you two (!) Years
Just neck YOURSELF

What are you reffering to now?

As i said we didn't had any planes, and heavy artilery just few riflemen, eaven with suport of planes you where not able to counqer us.

Is this a baltnigger abuse thread?

you are late to the party

No please i allready have 1 butthurt german and troll shitposter russian.

Latvian war of Independence that STRONG latshits supposedly heroically won, against all odds
(Loosing 5%of their army against a 4 times outnumbered enemy who didn't even loose a thousand )

Everything about latvia is small, insignificant and pathetic
Everything

Cant wait for russian butthurt about nazism to begin again.

>The german butthurt
Don't you have to go to work to pay for achmeds new Iphone bill?
Fucking semir go back to cobra 11

It has allready.

Latvia YES

Do you know why I can't joke about you? Because the only rememberable thing about your country is your flag. user, I don't even know how do you feel, being more insignificant than latish)))

>Muh planes

Latnigger pls
You had 100.000 people ,2other countries aiding you , artillery ,torepod boats and warships (courtesy of the eternal anglokike)

Vs
18 warplanes
And 5000russians

JUST
U
S
T

Stop bullying Latvia, he is a brave little fighter and stands up for what is right

Trust us, its a never-ending comedy every time your nation notices ours.

At least he fights, you just bend))))

this
Somehow i don't see russians remembering khazakstan nearly as much as baltics, why is that if we are so irelevant?

kek, Swedecuck BTFO

Funny little story, a swedish SS guy called Hans-Gösta Pehrsson who fought in Estonia captured 200 russians on a hill with a platoon of men.

Communism and Potatoes, how brave of him....

Battle of Narva and Svensksund :^)

Then why did you atack if this is clear defeat?
Then your own military strategists fucked up.
Also
>Muh more people n shit
Yeah Indians also where in more numbers then brits but they counqered india like nothing.
And you on this moment are acting like we where indians and you where brits, in this scenario.

Funny little story, a russian girl sniper sniped hundred of men alone)))

>Communism
Was forced on us we fought agains it.
>Potatoes
I have no idea from where that meme has came from we don't have any patato in our national cuisine.

Your great swedish empire fell and you lost finland and have never recovered again))) Now you are a bending machine blonde nigger)))

Ivan is projecting and baiting this hard because some churka is raping his gf again lol

kek

I can play a >no you card
Some churka raping your whole country right now, sven chan)))
But to be fair, we fucked you so many times that you had become submissive Sorry sven

"We" didn't attack you, it wasn't state priority.
It was a initiative of some state officials , who operated with loosely connected paramilitary and military orgs
Like the Baltic corps, freikorps , West Russian volunteer army, commie battalions etc.
For fucks sake learn your own history faggot
From your responses is see latshit education is pretty much pseudopatriotic brainwashing that teaches fairytale instead of the painful truth
It was a giant larp

If Soviet Union and the Reich ever declared real war on you you'd be stom ped in a month, LIKE YOUR ENTIRE history before (aka being ours and Russians bitch)

We founded your whole state you spastic

Enjoy your sandniggers, faggot

Migrants Distributed To Latvia Immediately Return To Germany

Migrants who had been sent to Latvia from Germany under the European Union (EU) redistribution policy have moved back to Germany almost as soon as they reached the small Baltic nation.

After agreeing to take in 531 migrants directly from Germany to process their asylum claims, a new report shows that of the 69 that actually arrived, 23 of them gained asylum, but only two migrants decided to stay in the Baltic state with the rest heading back to Germany, reports Spiegel Online.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/07/migrants-distributed-latvia-return-germany/#disqus_thread

What is this alternative history.
But what you really did is you had tried to conquer us many times, and we fought you back so hard you lost a lot.

"Alternate history"
Read up on slavic history, start with Kievan Rus you drunk

Someone that avoided the draft detected.

Gas yourself, cunt

>From your responses is see latshit education is pretty much pseudopatriotic brainwashing that teaches fairytale instead of the painful truth
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SAID A FUCKING GERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA
Your whole fucking country is brainwashed into not knowing german historical regions, moast of germans don't eaven know that Riga was built by them, a shit ton of them have no idea about prussia either.
Tell me german is this video rachable in your country?
Don't change country status in youtube.
You say that our education is brainwashing huh?Who is a litle hypocrate here?
Denazification realy did a trick on you guys.

Oh laugh spastic
How funny
It took the entire world ZOG to bring us down, 70 years of relentless brainwashing ,suoreasion and infiltration, under the watchful oversight if the biggest militiry in the world.

We a a proud nation , with thousand years of glorious history, like Russians as well.
Might recognizes might.
Sadly our time is now over. But we had a good run.
You on the other hand are just pathetic dwarfs for eternity

The one who stands with tradition stands the longest, little Latvia is what our countries should be, white and proud.

Well done, Latbros. Also, Auļi are godtier

>You on the other hand are just pathetic dwarfs for eternity
Dosen't matter how great we are, we are still here and will be long after you will be gone.
I can compeare this to dinasour saying to litle mammal rat that they where their bich and where nothing, and then metheorite fells and dinos die, but that litle pathetic mammal survives.
And still roams this planet long after dino bones are just standing in museums.

Ruriks were from those who ruled Lithuania and Hungary/Croatia, not swede

Why is there so much hate for Baltics, especially Latvia?

Russia was founded by the Danes

MUMMY

WE WUZ EMPERORZ N SHIET

No one hates you, others only find balts funny for their autistic hate

Rurik was a varyag, a rus. That is a person of Svitjod i.e Sweden

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Seriously, nigger?
You will die out with us, and that without the forced micgenatoion and Muslim outbreeding imposed on us

Lookup how many ethnic latvians there are in Latvia
Now lookup the birthrate
Now lookup abortions per year
Now do the math
All Baltic states will die out in 100years (Sooner if you get forcibly cucked by EU globalist whose cock you continue to suck)