EXPOSING THE Sup Forums SHILL OPERATION

THIS IS BIG

Try searching a 3 letter code like "c62" or "58f" in the archive

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/c62

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/58f

Multiple people are posting anti-pol sentiment across Sup Forums with the same filenames- Social Engineering.

You can also find a lot of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums marketing threads by doing this.

This is an important thread and I won't be making it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/a54
pastebin.com/Z9ZZTRHy
archive.fo/SbDMt
knowyourmeme.com/memes/tfw-too-intelligent-2smart
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POL WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID MONGS

lurkers know

Not surprising desu

How new are you? Do you not remember when Sup Forums discovered shill bot?

try searching other 3 letter codes

see what comes up

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/a54

this one has a lot of league of legends shilling

What's with all the meta shill threads lately?

What's shill bot?

Yeah and it is getting annoying. If they would at least change the content, methods and scripts from time to time. It is just boring to observe how they fail over and over again but keep trying like literal wage slaves.
Some ideas who might be behind
>Marketing faggots trying to quantify a growing segment
>A raid by someone who doesn't get what this board is
>JIDF

pastebin.com/Z9ZZTRHy

About 2-3 years ago there was a concerted effort by an unknown entity to create identical threads, on different boards, at varying times. After a while people started noticing that replies in those threads, and even non shill bot threads were exactly the same.

I don't remember the outcome, but the whole even lasted a few months and the shill bot(s) just disappeared one day. It's possible they're still here but the algorithm got better, but who knows.

elaborate if you are not a bot

Internet drama is for leftists.

Kykes doing kyke shit. What a sad tribe of bipedal rats...

>social engineering
>on Sup Forums of all places
Nooooo

The jews are behind it

not surprising

>shills on Sup Forums after gamergate
Wow I'm sure shocked OP

Who the fuck cares you goddamn autistic faggot?

t. shill

cool cheatcode im the Sup Forums hacker now

its not possible to social engineer on Sup Forums. the act of anonymity makes it impossible for anything other than an organic dialog to form

Dude Sup Forums is always shitty. The shills aren't fooling anyone, and if they are those people who are being fooled can fuck off anyways.

Shillball flags trying to shut it down. OY VEY

BIG IF TRUE

There was a guy yesterday, posted thread about using his sisters laptop for quick fap and found rules for shilling she got from her university.

pic. included

The only shill operation is the one where people call those with different opinions shills. Threads like these give people a sense of justification in doing so.

Greetings my fellow human beings.
We have tried to be as inclusive as possible in our cataloging campaign and now it is complete I can confirm we are watching you closely.
Gotcha!

Just watch for obvious threads along the line
>why do X thinks y
>Is X y
>X is y discuss
>Would you chose x or y
mostly posted by one posts by this ID. Those are literal survey threads to quantify a demographic along predefined factors. The question is not if it happens, but why and who

fuck off. This is what Iam talking about

>A raid by someone who doesn't get what this board is
>A raid by someone who knows what this board is, and they're trying to seize the memes of production
FTFY

>Try searching a 3 letter code like "c62" or "58f" in the archive
bruh those are filenames from knowyourmeme fyi

Bump

Also remember to use sage so threads will die faster

>size the memes
yeah they try to lead the creativity into certain ways but fail as they don't get it. The faked false flag from toothpaste is an example of them trying to find out what made the ctr meme work, hypotheses testing if you like

>all the anti pol shills save the picture from the same website
It's like they are from a kind of organization.

Sup Forums posters ruin discussion in other boards though. i doubt its social engineering, just a pissed off autist that is tired of BLACKED threads and Sup Forums turning everything into a cultural marxism discussion thread.

probably, but to play doubles advocate, where else would you go to find a large collection of curated memes?

Why none of them save it from Sup Forums?
All that means is that this isn't their "home" website and they just come here to disrupt and not participate.

by not being a new fag and having lurked before posting as everybody says.

Bump

your digits are all the proof I need

nice catch OP

Ok, so I need help. What do I do? I've been on Sup Forums a few times a day, for the last 6 years. I never start a thread and hardly post, but on the rare occasion I do, like today, I like the anonymity of the board. I guess you'd consider me a "lurker", though I feel like much more.

So what do I do, to help our cause? I don't want to be considered a lurker, which I'd probably be called out for more in the future if I did want to post. So how do I establish some longevity with Sup Forums, if I'm just used to the typical scroll, click, read and refresh, type of engagement?

I think there are a lot more people like me than we'd think, who've been here a long time and would want to make sure they're not just lumped in with all these other people trying to shill out the board with bullshit.

Lol share blue cunts they are

this

You ignore.

Oh and have a look out for (((P.Soda))) fags during free speech protests on BOTH sides

>implying they can contain Sup Forums

We need these faggots doxxed properly.

essential pasta

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

hmmmm

>establish some longevity with Sup Forums

Nobody here has that. I've been here since 2006 and its a 5chan strength that I'm on an equal footing with the basest, crudest n00b.

As to what to do - do what you can, when you can. Add a comment, post a link, turn over a card stand, repeat a meme

Archived link maybe. Not really buying it.

>implying we haven't gotten exponentially stronger since the 2016 campaign season.
>implying that we don't have the largest cross board traffic on this shitty site.
>implying a few bots could do any meaning full harm to our meme magic
>implying that most of the user base doesn't make fun of the jews thanks to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I know, I know... but that sucks, too. The one thing I liked about voat was that I could sign up with just a username and password. Still tagged all of my posts and threads back to me, but I didn't have to provide anything more than a random username. I wish Sup Forums was set up like that so at least when we wanted to reference a user, we could see prior post history.

they're trying to steal our memes

archive.fo/SbDMt
https: //www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

The majority of topics I see are payed for. So someone is actually spending money for influencing what we see and what we think and what we think the real is. Thank god it's becoming obvious to even the least perceptive of us. Lurkers know cause lurkers are silent.

>Anime
>Video games
>television

Rule Britannia, rule the waves

>randomly partnered with students
>may be language barriers
>Safe Breaks
>references for Marxism
>do not expect to "win" arguments
>"win"
>avoid long arguments
>stick to core methods which have always failed
>start bait threads
>limited amount of subjects
>take down their ability to reply, discuss or "reason"
>"reason"
>tutorial video
>avoid getting banned
We're dealing with absolute retards. This is glorious.

that fucking image was posted so often yesterday, over and over and over, it almost makes me think that some group was promoting that image as an experiment

Hehe... gotcha pal. Thanks for the head's up.

Much thanks
>pic related

Haha, I was reading that original thread while it was active late last night. As I've stated several times already on this thread, I've hardly participated for the last 6 years I've been on Sup Forums, but I couldn't help but think that college tuitions cost a shit ton of money to fund the salaries of fucking degenerates, who are teaching fucking degenerates.

Maybe, but for what purpose? Not like this place is a hive mind. Some will think it's real, others it's bullshit. Either way in a few weeks, no one will give a shit.

The dramatic increase in shilling is causing it. They come in large waves now in addition to the ones that are always here.

wasn't their something about leftypol trying to turn every board against Sup Forums a while back?
Maybe ask cripplechan about this, they probably know what's going on....

I would dick half of those shills

hypotheses testing

i'd hatefuck them

id even buttfuck Ben Fishbone and post it
no homo

The "3 letter numbers" are because they're uploading the files directly from knowyourmeme, which is the first site to come up when you google the name of the meme - they also have 3 letter image names

Dumb paranoid redditor scum

It's like they are trying to see how to actually start a meme.

They don't realize that they just sort of happen and are instead trying to force them on us.

It's like a "hey fellow kids" kind of moment

just don't let the balls touch, and i think this captcha is for you

>he knows about knowyourmeme filenames

you are the redditor here

bump, shill will know eternal hell damnation

Damn, you're right. I should've never EVER googled a reaction image and should've built an autistic 5k+ images Sup Forums folder instead. What a redditor I was for making such a reddit mistake.

ironic, isn't it?

This hits on what I was trying to ask above. Isn't there a way we can better verify users on chan, like voat?

As in, voat at least makes everyone sign up with a username and password (no additional info required). This at least tracks posts back to users across all boards so it was way easier to weed out bullshit. I was on voat for the pizzagate board and media matters tried to shill the fuck out of us from the beginning w/ Media Matters, due to Brock's fudge packing ties, to Alefantis. These kikeletts were getting paid per post, but their efforts died much faster and harder, as their posts accumulated and aggregated back to their user info. You could click one time and see blatant shilling. Eventually they stopped going through the motions of creating fake accounts because if you were a noob, posting bullshit for the first time (which was easily confirmed) you were ignored. It was fantastic.

>googling reaction images will reveal the source of the filename as knowyourmeme

haha meme!

pic related from googling "tfw too smart" and clicking the first link - knowyourmeme.com/memes/tfw-too-intelligent-2smart

notice the count of the letters

verify users as what?

many Sup Forums users are not inclined to do such things

just admit you are an epic knowyourmeme memer!

we all know shillz are invading and it takes 2 seconds to see if its a shill

>they dont like trump
>they a fucking shill

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

oh fuck you caught me :/

Have a rare pepe my fellow 'pede!

no, and it was never designed to be that way. The bests thing to do is ignore it until they go away or up your amount of posting to counteract it, I'm afraid.

Or just double down on gore pics/gifs and shit slinging until they say 'muh feelin's' and leave all together.

I have a feeling a lot of them are going to end up red pilled like the rest of us if they stay here for a long time. That's how it always happens. Carry on like business as usual and the simple truth will shatter their rose colored glasses

>up your amount of posting to counteract it
>double down on gore pics/gifs and shit slinging until they say 'muh feelin's'
self samson means becoming Sup Forums, so no way. I hope mods make /ads/ true and enforce board banning for cross poster and shills

This entire website is about letting go of your ego, it is about escapist from the structures of reality. Here you are just an idea amidst a stream of collective consciousness here. There is no you or I, there is only us. There is no way to build rapport or relationships because it would undermine the purpose of this place, pure unadulterated expression without the obligation to save face.

Just their usernames. All you had to do to post on voat was create an account with a username and password. Reddit fucks obviously used their Reddit handles, so they were easy to weed w/ a cross check. But it also made weeding out shills, or these raid crusaders, out too. When you sign up, you're completely user, other than every post you've ever posted on voat, which tracks back to your username. Example, I couldn't doxx you through a username, assuming you didn't tie your handle to another one you had. However, if I thought you were trying to shill the shit out of a thread, post disinfo, etc. I could just click on your user name right there and see how many posts you had, how long you'd been signed up AND I could click on all of your posts or threads started, in every board.

Bump

nope, not interested in the idea of having user name, post history or anything linked to an IP

Well I don't mean shitposting

If you're only going to double down on shit posting, you're better off with the first option and just ignoring them.

I guess I meant that if you respond to them, make sure you respond with a rebuttal to their arguments.

People always say 'pol was right again' and it's because, well, we tell the fucking truth.

They don't have much of an argument when you simply respond with the truth. And the truth is also what they hate the most, other wise they would not be attacking us here in the first place.

It's late. Time to sleep.

and if you have a big ego and decide to post here, you will be torn to shreds.

Right, but then we unintentionally weed out the true posters and lurkers we love, by assuming every thread or post that doesn't immediately scream nigger, kike, sandnigger, spic or nip, is a probable larp or shill. If we could weed out authenticity of posters/users based on the consistency of messaging in their posts/threads across boards, just by linking them back to an equally anonymous user name, we could probably end WW3 before it even began w/ memes alone.

bu,p

If you change truth with honest well argued opinion I agree. Will not eat THE truth meme but happily discuss perspectives on it.
Have fun digesting the black pill. dont neck yourself