Trump dances to the false song of globalism

youtube.com /watch?v=6QMnVkALdlI

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyschool.com/blog/donald-trump-chabad-lubavitch-and-oligarchs
conspiracyschool.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6QMnVkALdlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so whats your solution?

Not meming or voting for him again in 2020 obviously.

Until you find it there and lead it back
Home....

WAKE ME UP

You dont seem to get it. If Israel was able to not only get Trump elected but also convince the majority of Americans to actually WANT to elect Trump, that means its over. It means our voting system has been defeated. It means Israel will continue putting in their own puppets and we, the People, have no choice but to vote for them.

Wake up, Neo.

We delete all awoos and Trump memes, taking away his memetic energy

If he does one more thing I don't like I'm doing this. Join me, sons of Kek, let us turn the Trump Curse against him.

Here's a nice Saturday night read -

Donald Trump, Chabad-Lubavitch and the Oligarchs
Submitted by David Livingstone on Sat, 04/08/2017
conspiracyschool.com/blog/donald-trump-chabad-lubavitch-and-oligarchs
conspiracyschool.com/

A taste -

Kosher Nostra

Trump’s mentor Roy Cohn, who was also a mob consigliere, introduced Trump to clients including “Fat Tony” Salerno, boss of the Genovese crime family, the most powerful Mafia group in New York, and Paul Castellano, head of what was said to be the second largest family, the Gambinos. According to an article by Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter David Cay Johnston in Politico, Salerno and Castellano dominated the construction firms that Trump hired to build his Trump Tower and Trump Plaza buildings, buying concrete from them at an inflated price to keep the unions under control. An indictment on which Salerno was convicted in 1988 and sent to prison, where he died, listed the nearly $8 million contract for concrete at Trump Plaza as one of the acts establishing that S&A was part of a racketeering enterprise. Michael Chertoff, the chief prosecutor in the indictment, called the Genovese and Gambino crime families “the largest and most vicious criminal business in the history of the United States.”
- David Clay Johnston. “Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?” Politico (May 22, 2016)

Enjoy goy.

yeah we should have just shilled for hillary, I feel so bad

>conspiracyschool.com/
>According to an article by Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter David Cay Johnston in Politico
>Politico (May 22, 2016)

>yeah we should have just shilled for hillary, I feel so bad

What about third party? How about you vote outside of the two party oligarchy?

drumpf btfo

No, don't you realize?

We could not win.

Hillary and Trump were kike shills

It's over

drumpf is finished

ur going down drumpf

Trump basically campaigned as a third party if you were paying attention. Yeah, he's getting sucked into the DC bullshit but he's only (a 70 year-old) human. I'm a registered libertarian and Gary Johnson (who I've voted for before) had completely gone off the deep end - and he doubled his last turnout by not even trying.

what's that chicken drumpf hiding?

Yup, we got played hard. I had a bit of an incling this might happen but I wanted to believe, some hope is better than no hope at all. AAt least with Shillary we would probably be at war with Russia by now and they world would be burning which is what it deserves.

No political solution can come, it's a system meant to pacify the goyim while they are slowly being led to slaughter, the entire zog system has to be crashed with no survivours

Thank (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=6QMnVkALdlI

It ain't over 'til it's over.

I'm starting to think that all right wing politicians are actually leftist infiltrators. Even the "anti-establishment" ones.

how Trump shills justify this?

bernie sanders.. seriously?

You're wrong he's a nationalist and globalist.

1000% tax on all Trump products sold outside the USA.

>the majority of Americans