In 100 years

This man will be recognized as the eminent political theorist of our time, on par with Socrates and Aristotle. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=UlZ0nVOqDm8&t=476s
youtube.com/watch?v=u-592q55xYE
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks
youtu.be/RpJnh-Q0Z_8
youtu.be/MY99DxYWtDI
youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g
vid.me/tnk9
youtube.com/watch?v=SEr04Ft9bQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it true about the 10 incher ??

>Youtuber

Sure...

That's about all. Peace out.

He'll be forgotten about like all the other dudeweedlmaobertarians's.

Funny filename.

lmfao.
He tells me nothing that I don't already know.

Just like Ben Shapiro, I don't understand how people think these men have a brain above our realm of understanding.

I agree with them a lot, but nothing I didn't already know.

In 2 years he will be lynched

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

youtube.com/watch?v=UlZ0nVOqDm8&t=476s
>7:51

who?

ppl use him as a news source too

>youtubers

Who is he?

Why? Restating what he reads online in a libertarian perspective?

>NOT NAMING THE JEW BECAUSE COWARD

>civic nationalism

Hi Styx how ya doing?

he lives with his fucking mommy

Yes.

Holy shit. What happened here?

He alludes the (((them))) often. Its true he's not a raving stormfag though.

What the fuck? Look at the shadow on his leg.

So what , I would too , saves you rent and taxes

Surprised this is the first time I've seen this one.

And here we see another shill tactic.

>Make wild, over the top comment in praise of someone you actually dislike
>Count on people who are more ambivalent to thus come and scoff at the claim
>By default, causes them to feel more negatively towards figure in question

We also see this tactic being used with regards to Molyneux, Milo, PJW, Varg, and certain others.

Sage.

Imagine looking at your grandchildren's history books and for the 2016 election there's pictures of styx, molymeme, and pepe

bullshit

Is that a shop?

he takes it in the ass

It's a popular tactic for Spencer.

The whole picture is a shop you numpy. That's not his body.

10.2 centimetres and no its not a shop
he got into trouble when he sent a nude
to a sixteen year old girl

It's just commentary I think. Sort of like how people will watch Sports Center. Some people just like the extra commentary on things they're interested in.

>s'dicks posting
he truly is a complex individual

>writer

Sure...

Fuck Molyneux, I legitimately dislike him, he's a pompous twit.

>his hand is his penis

earns at least $3.000 a month
but still sucking on his mothers tits

>8 posts by this ID

Let's play "spot the obsessed leftist"!

I like to think of his videos as if I were having a sit down and a brew with a well-informed m8.

I sort-of like Molymeme, but his consistent "gloom and doom, world is ending" shtick is growing old. And I started watching him relatively recently, he's been prophesizing the end of western society for five years now.

>Just like Ben Shapiro

Shapiro has a great memory, which leads to some nice situations. For ultra cuckservative watch Klavan's interview with Rubin. Maximum cuckage.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-592q55xYE

>I'm a conservative
>Trump deserves to be smeared by the media

His subscriber count is going way up since he was on molyneux. I'm pretty sure he passed Varg.

>2 posts by this ID
i guess we know who the shil is

He has to be the most articulate Youtuber I've ever come across. The average YouTuber cannot last more than 30 seconds without doing jump cuts. He has no editing whatsoever and never struggles to find words.

Yes, he, Sargon, Molyneax and pic related will be the philosophical greats of our time.

Richard Spencer will be our Napoleon and Jared Taylor will be our Cato.

All of them either provide commentary to contemporary politics or regurgitate. There are no new ideas, nor any grand revalations that have come out of them.

He goes on alright. When you're making videos every day about whatever pops up you need to be able to run off at the mouth.

For serious though, is BPS any good? I hear him brought up every once in a while but I haven't watched any of his videos yet.

That guy that got kicked out of Hawkwind.

>I sort-of like Molymeme, but his consistent "gloom and doom, world is ending" shtick is growing old

NOT

Yes in terms of actual well presented info Black Pigeon>Molymeme,JPW, Sargon and Styx amongst the alt lite 'philosophical commentators/reporters'.

Though I think Sargons videos are more entertaining.

kek

Why don't you have a garden, Sup Forums?

He is the best out of all of them. The only one who actually makes good videos.

AN

as a warlock myself I can confirm

that didnt take long lul

In 10.2 years to be exact.

no, because if he is right humanity will be gone in 100 years

>kek

Let's face it, the motherfucker uses facts only in his well-research videos, other than that it's sophistry.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks

styx is one of, if not the greatest youtubers on the site right now, if you disagree u are a cuck antifa fgt

BPS is mostly a hack. I'd say Styx is easily the best.

In 1 year the three faggots that know who this is will forget about him.

what's with all the styxposting recently?

All are inferior to the Merchant Minute with Morraiku

youtu.be/RpJnh-Q0Z_8

youtu.be/MY99DxYWtDI

dross?

StyxxHex360NoScope666 is nothing more than an endgelord who cant grow a neckbeard so he rocks a leather jacket. He regurgitates misinformation but does it so smoothly it is convincing to the uninformed.

You should jack off instead of posting shit like this Styx

leftist fags dont have a youtuber that can even remotely come close to competing with styx

Imo this video by BPS is one of the best on the migrant crisis and it's sexual implications. I post it where ever I can.

I think its very well put together and is a great tool to red pill normies, especially women, about sand niggers and Ooga Boogas fucking up Europe.

youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g

Don't forget Vox Day. He is the Godhead.

I'm a newfag. Took me a while to find this guy's channel. I just remember a clip of him from the video "The Year When Sup Forums Won" talking about how Hillary's shills will be overwhelmed with an absolute flood of hatred and degeneracy if they try to fuck with Sup Forums. I thought that was pretty fucking funny. What's the run down on him?

F

memes aside I agree, though I'm glad he's there.

take for example, I listened to one of his interview advice videos, went into interview - aced it.

Why? Because he's a dickhead, and the world is ran by dicks like him.

Watch some sjw-tier career advice video, and its 'just be yourself', 'follow your dreams!', while Molyneux is like "fuck you, what can you do for me?"

ex transvestite who now regrets chopping off
his todger so now he calls himself the leader
of the alt lite to make money from gullible dipshits

Sounds pretty bad. I'll have to investigate further.

is he this guy?

vid.me/tnk9

Who's this qt and where can I see her girlpussy (male)?

just be careful the sexual deviant is known to pray on weak minded viewers don't watch too much

pretty basic, wonder what they think theyll accomplish with this

I hate styx, he is so annoying, and he seems like a pseudo intellectual to me.

And we have another case of Sweden Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=SEr04Ft9bQk

See 13:50 for more details

Long story short Muslim Brotherhood is considering to move it's HQ to Sweden.

Man... He's a true prophet. I mean look, those shades... The future is bright!

>As I predicted

Styx probably is the most well informed guy on the youtube sphere, and is the closest we get to a modern day political philosopher/ scientists, and an occultists as well. I hate making ecelebs but I don't do it out of a cult of personality, merely admiring the virtues and skill of this individual. (Which is a Platonic celebrity) He isn't some attention whoring fag (Milo), he isn't a hyper moralist (SJW's) and he isn't a standard bearer (Richard Spencer.) And I realize he's a fucking weirdo, but that's not an argument, merely just more information on him for the history books.