>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/27/whooping-should-banned-beause-excludes-deaf-people-nation-union/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
mwht.org.uk/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fuck niggers

Why would you steal from a dollar tree?

Maybe the CPD needs help from bounty hunters like Rally Vincent et al.

Man with a knife? What is this, London?

Thread is sliding fast, and so bump, bump, bump.

Good evening Roberts

Get bumping, people. Every thread last night got slid almost before it happened, so you Roberts need to get in here to keep it alive. A night without a CPD thread is like a day without sunshine.

Also, if you get any cool captchas, post 'em. This was the one for this post, and I'm feelin' it.

Bumperino

We have some pretty shit weather today . It may slow down the nigs from noggin

man, that sucks. These threads are becoming my favorite thing on this board.

I'm a bit of an insomniac so these threads help me mellow out and give me a good laugh too

That and it's a new moon right now

I have a feeling that May's full moon is going to be crazy

If you're mobile just download 5-0 Radio. It's free. Then browse for Chicago. Zone 12 is where the violent crimes are.

I just heard a shot fired call while typing this.

Aaand I fucked up the post.

captcha - krombacher calle

keep it up, OP. I hadn't seen this posted in a while.

Is this stream in the OP the CPD's main radio channel or is it just for one area/division/precinct/whatever?

Has anything good happened in the last few days? i was busy and could not get my fix

Time to get comfy and listen to this while I do my night shift at the postal delivery.

Remain optimistic, user. I have faith that the nigs will a-noggin' regardless of the weather.

- rains harbour

I take my captcha as a good sign, because nigs can't read. It is time to get comfy, I feel.

It's only 7pm in Chicago right now and the night is still young!

There is still ample time for some shit to hit the fan on this Saturday night.

Can't wait for all of the Schools in the city to go on summer break. All those teenagers are going to be aching for trouble

Last night was pretty gruesome regarding how fast the threads died, and I'm right with you regarding these threads becoming my favourite thing.

Another partial insomniac here, and even if I only get to sleep at 7 in the morning, these threads allow me to wander into the arms of Morpheus with a chuckle in my heart.

- ortic lance

Chicagoland fag here.
Its raining buckets.
Niggers cant get wet for some reason.
They all inside.

F o u r S h o t s
o
u
r

S
h
o
t
s

That would explain the guy with a knife in a building earlier.

Niggers don't know how to swim. Rain reminds them of their inability to evolve.

jej

They are all just going to get drunk and beat their girlfriends, inside, out of the rain.

I bet the cops pray for rain on most Saturday nights

Actually most white people know either conciously or subconciously that the best time to go out to eat or shop is when it rains because no niggers shitting up the places they go.

lol, you are not lying about that friendo

Even down here in the south we know that. Hell, a ton of us usually end up going to the State fair when it rains because of this.

Less likely to get robbed by some dirty thug or spit on by a fucking 5 yo while 'Laquesha' stares at us and eats a corn dog.

>pack of wet negroes trapped indoors
>tries to imagine the stench
>mfw

Nigerians are not evolved people.

I like these threads, but you guys are so racist.

[spoiler]I get that it's Sup Forums.[/spoiler]

Not disagreeing, but may I ask what your original country is? Not joking, quite serious.

I wonder what Robert is getting for lunch

>Sexual assault
>Male black begging for money

Zone 3 seems pretty busy right now on 5-0 Radio app.

Anyone know what zone fuller park is in?

neck yourself

I'd rather not!

But hey, at least I'm not these guys:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/27/whooping-should-banned-beause-excludes-deaf-people-nation-union/

Whooping should be banned because anything more that a strong clap is barbaric

They really are a bunch of special snowflakes who have never had to deal with real adversity. They should visit Chicago!

Child abuse call in zone 11.

Guy probably spanking the little brats and the liberal are pissing themselves.

>but you guys are so racist.
but you guys are so racist.

Buddy, listen to this crime feed for awhile, and be glad you don't live in Chicago: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

You will come to understand.

- to the sea road

This is nothing special, this literally happens anywhere in the world that is not a first class safespace or a 4 year university/daycare.

The only difference is the frequency in such a small area.

Eventually, every single one of those 'snow flakes' which really just means sheltered, are going to have some kind of run in with someone who is going to blame their crime on everyone else besides themselves.

And that is when the red pilling starts. Once they learn to never trust again, and that those above them who preach 'love and understanding' for everyone, doesn't actually give a shit about them, that's when it starts.

These threads are nothing more than entertaining to us. This is a hobby.

The added benefit that it also shines a glaring light on the truth of our reality and reinforces our arguments just makes it comfier.

Lots of people with knifes today.

Robert checking in

that must be our regular caller. she has mental issues

No EBT cards to trade for bullets until the beginning of next month desu

I see your point (you do hear "male black" a disproportionate amount on this radio channel).

Incidentally, I checked the address in that image. It's a Muslim-oriented centre, so of course there are lots of arabic people near it.

mwht.org.uk/contact-us/

I think they should bus the snowflakes into the "inner city" and let them "interface" with the nig-nogs for 24 hours. I wonder how many of them would change their tune after that.

- concertado calle

Mail Man down F

oh man, they must have jumped his mail truck for the amazon packages and just iced him on the spot, back of the head style.

Happens a lot up there during Christmas time

Chicago has it's fair share of white trash though, as well as illegals.

It's mostly an issue of none of them interacting with anyone outside of their income bracket. Of course they 'love everyone' because everyone they meet is nice, educated, and relatively rich.

Come across an emaciated crack head taking a shit on your porch every morning and your opinion changes real quick

>a disproportionate amount on this radio channel

Get back to me at your leisure, because England is well and truly fucked, and I have all the time in the world. Not as bad as the US, but you are still well and truly fucked nonetheless. Welcome to Bradford, fuckwit. You poor bastards even go out of your way to provide halal. Could you even be more cucked? I think not. You people are Sweden-level fucktards, and that's saying something.

- noodland calle

good evening Robert

New card and keys checked.

new card

Holy shit, I was checking the weather on weather. com and holy crap that is a lot of rain being dumped on Chicago, and it's not gonna stop anytime soon.

It might actually end up flooding up there

And so what's your point? On any given night, the crimes aren't being committed by white trash or illegals.

Pic related.

The Walgreens square made me chuckle

Could you imagine working at that location? Like, you just know you are eventually going to get fucking shot/stabbed. How desperate for a job do you have to be to work there

Hispanic Male shows up pretty often on here.

It's getting warm outside...

do you have a template? i really dont want to grind out a new one atm

I guess my own bias playing into it. I live in the south, at the base of a mountain. And while we do have our share of minorities committing crimes, there numbers are only in the double digits. Whereas the giant ass public houseing/trailor park area near the court house (ironic) is chock full of trailer trash and illegals heh

some nogs are prepared for the flood

any 847 in da house?

Mohammed reported her for domestic battery

Here you go robert

thank you Robert

Feel for us, bro. While I'm an Ontario homeboy, I don't even click on Toronto shooting stories anymore, because it's always the same thing. Just niggers shooting niggers, and it's all very tiresome.

lol, but for real though.

There is a massive system heading their way, check the radar sempai

>old man has fallen and can't get up!

here ya go

Let's call the paramedics!

Yeah, that's par the course. It'll never flood in Chicago unless we're getting 15 ft of rain.

Neat, down here if we get more than 5 inches they have to close down roads because all the rivers/creeks flood like crazy

>helicopter is down for the night

prob due to the rain / low visibility

Good job, Robert. I'm gonna share this one too.

10-4 thanks

2 shots fired

That poor little girl.

whats worth stealing at wallgreens?

>caller witnessed Walgreens getting robbed

>male struck by a car

That made me laugh pretty hard.

>talked to employees; nothing from the store was actually stolen

>tfw my OC used as thread thumbnail

Drugs?

I don't mean disproportionate like the cops are racist or wrong, I'm sure everything that is said in the radio is just what has been reported or is being seen at that time, but it's definitely noticeable that you hear male black not male [other ethnic background] all the time.

There does seem to be something wrong with society there

>male standing in the alley with a gun

GENTLEMEN!

how the hell are ya this soggy evening?

cigarettes

Hey man, not much

Walgreens just got robbed again

other than that it's been pretty quiet. Lots of knife violence tonight

>it's a rainy stabby episode
Not even disappointed. Blood is blood.

heh

Everyone is just staying in tonight out of the rain and committing domestic violence with knives

lol this was meant for you

Coo. Yeah, that's fine, trap them like rats with each other and weapons. Every home an arena!

>person with a gun
spoke too soon
also
>6 black males loitering inside McDs for several hours
guess it really is rainy

>McDonald's, pandering to blacks since disco

Aw man, I remember being able to go to mcdonalds with my family for a nice, once a week treat of mcnuggers and play house fun.

Now we have to go through the drive threw to avoid the tweakers from the trailer park

It's been a long time since McDonald's was anything like that. A long time.

>male hit caller with an umbrella

bump!

The south always did age slower than the rest of the country.

The 90's were basically the 70's down here