Why did you vote for a gameshow host and not expect a resistance movement?

Why did you vote for a gameshow host and not expect a resistance movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know people get paid to post here?

i cant imagine paying 75k in student loans to do something that other people get paid for

A wovement?

>violently and physically attacking a man because you don't like his political beliefs

Communists aren't people.

All of those people attacked liberals first.

Liberals are non-violent until provoked, and then they wreck you.

words are not the same as physical violence.

that you confuse them is evidence of your atrophied amygdala from a life of safety.

A preemptive strike, I guess.

Not true no liberals join military or have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what they believe in. go back to russia

y u no win election?

You're right, that's why I can't understand why conservatives can't control themselves when called fascists and traitors. They're like niggers when you say the N word.

The military is majority liberal, idiot.

AHAHAHAHA
liberals are the most unstable and impulsive violent motherfuckers you'll ever meet

no one attacked liberals. you idiots confused "microaggressions" for violence, and became violent. if you libs keep down this path there will be a civil war where you will lose. i honestly dont know if i feel sorry for you or just want to see you all hang.

>The military is majority liberal, idiot.
and now i know you're trolling
unless you're on the welfare side of the military, you're not going to see many carl the cucks
try going to A&M and saying they're liberal

Is that why conservatives crave safe spaces like Sup Forums?

Nothing worse than a LARPer that's terrible at LARPing

You seem to be confused about what violence is.

See, when you approach a liberal and punch him in the face out of primate reflexes, that's violence.

And that's when you get BTFO.

its a violation of NAP, plain and simple

what's actually really funny is that they are going to create the authoritarian right wing that they fear the most. They are unable to curtail their outrage over differing opinions and lash out at those they deem 'morally inferior' as they have different opinions.

Add to this the victim status that they seek. When you view yourself as a victim, you immediately begin looking for a perpetrator. It is easier for one to justify violence against someone if they view the other as the perpetrator of some kind of crime against them.

Regardless, one of two things will happen.......
They will either become that which they hate
or
They will create the monster from their nightmares

This is the product of the no spanking, timeout taking, evecommunism.ryone gets an award even if they didnt win, generation. lol nature will take care of you and all your kind. nature hates communism

This! What a fucking joke to say that actual AMERICANS are the ones who need to "step it down a notch" this country is being literally overrun!

>the military is majority liberal

i didn't realize you're retarded.

If only conservatives would discipline their children they wouldn't turn into fearmongering racist safe space closet faggots.

what safe space?
if this were a safe space you would have been banned by now
but you're free to come on here and shit post, but when we call you the faggot you are you'll just recoil and say
>n-n-nice safe space drumpfies
where as liberal forums ban all forms of dissenters
this is probably one of the least safest spaces and one of the most free in the world

They're too stupid to understand the difference between a mod banning all dissent and shitposters laughing at them.

Well where i was in the Army it wasnt and then you count the military families I know and it is pretty overwhemingly center or center right . But most i know vote with their head and not their heart

You faggots scream for liberals to be banned, you slide threads, you sage threads, you spam threads.

You cry just as hard on Reddit since you actually got BTFO of that safe space.

You guys cry way worse here because you can't get used to the fact that Sup Forums is a liberal forum.

lol u funny guy. you should lurk more and lstay off the teat

oh lord. this has got to be bait. no one is this stupid. if it's bait i guess i'm stupid.

when do we do any of this?
do you really need to make things up to fit your narrative just to justify your little made up world?
And none of us came from reddit mate, that's just r_donald fags that we don't like either
wait why am i even trying to argue it's so obvious you're baiting for (you)'s
you can have one though, it's on the house

You better be using braided line for that cast big boy

>A&M

They have an openly gay student body president now

and?
a fag is a fag but that doesn't make them a liberal

Sometimes I wish you queers would just man up and admit how terrified you are of the resistance and how hard you try to keep news of it quiet.

What? American voted in a nigger twice.

So why not step it up to a game show host?

Watch your fucking mouth faggot before you get wedgied again

resistance to what exactly?

try me bitch

>calling people you don't like queer
>when you're a lefty

I haven't read any of this thread past my last post but they must have really cognitived your dissonance.

>military
>liberal

>at all

The only thing you faggots resist is a shower.

It's time you had one

>Implying they would elect an openly gay student body president if they were conservative

Kek. Gay republicans stay in the closet and blow little boys in their offices.

>the resistance
You keep using this word, I don't think you've seen the actual people protesting.

Stop larping you massive sissy queer.

lol, just found this

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

81,196 out of 150,000

I think we can make it

You mean the ones punching the shit out of nazis? lol

Getting a real job

tick tock commie

People replying to you with mean words does not mean that this board is a safe space.

Just because you jack off to lots of men doesn't mean it's ever going to be a reality.

Your LARPing will never stop Trump from going to jail.

showing up to instigate a fight at a rally and hitting an unarmed dude with a bikelock with pre-emptive tweets about how you're going to attack people pretty much disproves that, though.

What a funny faggot you are.

best post in thread, grownupbro.

>hitting unsuspecting people in the head with bike locks and then fleeing before anyone can retaliate
wow that is the definition of manly.. man liberals are badass

>liberals will wreck you
Liberals sucker punch and gang on people. Right wingers will start out thinking them and leave corpses on the ground

I'm in the military you stupid fuck. Military voted over 4/5ths for trump

Legitimate leftist posts around here are indistinguishable from bait since it requires being woefully ignorant and arguing based entirely on pretenses, feelings, and false equivalence which baits innocent anons to reply to them. It's just the people baiting do it deliberately.

Ask the Red Front Fighters League how things went

The scat cucks?

>right-wingers
>think
>allowed Russia to convince them to vote for a criminal gameshow host

LMFAO

You won't do shit with your stupid toothless redneck threats you fucking hillbilly. Test me bitch. I know how to defend myself too, I'm a biologist. I'm not stupid. I don't want shit to escalate to that level, so don't push me to it. My endgoal is peace. Yours is stupidity. Don't be fucking stupid, Jethro. Guns don't scare a man who can genetically modify microorganisms. I don't hate. I don't want war. So watch yourself. I don't want death on anybody. So watch how you threaten.

>Russian hacking
Oh user do tell. Let me go get my tinfoil.

>Guns don't scare a man who can genetically modify microorganisms.
10/10 Best Fanfiction on Sup Forums today

YOU MUST BELIEVE A THIRD PARTY COMPANIES ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE RUSSIANS

>le CrowdStrike 53cur1ty t34m

>both sides throwing shit at each other
>both sides say only the other throws shit
>the only thing people care about is who threw the shit and not how to get rid of the shit that's pretty much everywhere now

>it's bad because you ignore idiotic bullshit and baiting

Have you not met any of them?

Half the army and navy is welfare niggers.

Reminder that conservacucks protected George Bush for doing the same thing Hillary did, and worse.

This is why we resist.

lies

resistance movement? is that why antifa didn't show up at berkeley 2 days ago? bunch of fucking pussies

They didn't have to, they won!

And dems stood up for Hillary. The difference is Bush wasn't up for election.

He could have been impeached for numerous infractions by that point.

Liberals don't waste their time on petty things like conservatives do.

Autism and a family that ignored a lost cause are the reason you "resist". If you're not some larping homo, that is.

>accuses someone of autism
>supports a candidate who literally has autism

WEW LAD

Wew lad, keep up your shilling and you'll have almost 0.50 Shareblue bux in your bank cuccount tonight!

>resorts to shareblue meme

WEW

LAD