Just found out someone I live with is a communist... what do?

Just found out someone I live with is a communist... what do?

Video related (look at the wall): twitter.com/politismall/status/858099502556860416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=18s
groupon.co.uk/vouchers/maidstone/helicopter-ride
twitter.com/polwartch/status/858472902236061696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill her

start taking all their stuff, one bit at a time, and when they complain, just say 'oh, i'm just redistributing some of the wealth here, for the proletariat, you understand right comrade? you're not some bourgeoisie are you?

publicly shame

Checked and confirmed.

annnnnnnnnd /thread.

how?

you know what to do, OP.

Point out how idiotic they are for being a communist in public. State how many people Stalin and Mao have killed and how idiotic they were for treating people like ants. Say how women rights in China only happened because they needed women to work and not stay at home.

Or just push them out of an open window and look to the sky thinking of Mi General Augusto Pinochet.

>. State how many people Stalin and Mao have killed
This alone will do it

chk kek

Turn his life into personal Gulag and also this.

do nothing because you live in a country that promotes free speech and liberty of opinion

but couldn't he use that free speech and liberty of opinion to shame her for following a disgusting ideology? hell, just being a ideologue alone is enough for me.

Gaslight that bitch.

then

Act cool and almighty but appear humble at the same time. With that attitude, engage him in discussion after you hear him say anything Sovietsky. Start by shaming him with logic, continue with normal speech, and end with slight trolling to make him angry, then make him feel stupid.

I don't want to risk my friendship with her or make living arrangements awkward... she doesnt know my views
Also it's a grill

This youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4 and this is why youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=18s

>it's a grill
so? show her who's boss. i believe in you.

Here you go, OP.

groupon.co.uk/vouchers/maidstone/helicopter-ride

twitter.com/polwartch/status/858472902236061696

what an asshole

hahahaha fucking rekt