The "Canada Problem" - Can it ever be fixed?

The "Canada Problem" - Can it ever be fixed?

>british canada is basically a sharia exclusion zone where free speech is a myth (they recently banned discussion of some tv show on schools too because it has "adult themes" and kids are getting expelled for talking about it)
>their women are fugly without exception
>their men are all effeminate (on both french and brit canada)
>french canada is basically a gibs heaven for unproductive people
>their cultural exports are all shitpost-tier with no value whatsoever
>they have unrestricted gubmint spying and people gladly relinquish their human rights as long as they can keep smoking weed
>they still worship muh royalty

Can it be fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nuke vancouver and toronto and bring back the nordiques

A fucking Mexican criticizing Canada? How about you stop cartels from cutting off heads on a regular basis before you start running your mouth about an actual first world country.

The only export Mexico is known for is Mexicans.

>Can it be fixed?
No. We are fucked. I try not to think too much about it, but it hurts.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

kek

What TV show can't be talked about?

Western Canada is still sane and pure. Fuck english canada. Fuck french canada. German canada is where it's at

DUDE WEED LMAO

>legalizes heroin
>but not weed

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

You know, I live in Vancouver. There are actually a decent amount of conservatives and Trump supporters. Also, these same people also dislike refugees.

>sane and pure
>drugfiends hitting record suicide rates since the oil dropped

Stinky Italian pasta man

Yeah our economy is shit right now

day of the rake will fix it we will put all the good leafs in a pile all the rest will be raked

i second this

Real talk user. I'm so suck of the Canada-cuck memery, sure our Nation is entirely pozzed but the people are not. There are a lot of us out here who don't believe in the direction our Nation has been directed.

>their women are fugly without exception
This statement invalidates the rest of your post. I have personally had sex with objective 9/10 women, and blown delicious loads of my warm man gravy all over their tits.

Wow, another butthurt leftist cucked leaf. Shocking.

>an actual first world country
lmao retard

that netflix show about a girl killing herself. dont remember the name

This is what will happen to all canadians

>The Canada Problem
>Gibs heaven for unproductive people
>Fugly women
>Mexican
Really refried my beans

A

FUCKING

Id prefer ruthless cartels over backwards liberals poisoning my country with islam and anti-free speech laws any day of the week.

>Mexican intellectual

LOL DOOOD PEOPLE CUTTING OFF PEOPLE'S HEADS WITH CHAIN SAWS AND BUTCHERING STUDENTS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS IS BETTER THAN WEED DUUUUDE LMAO

Yup I pretty much agree with what you say. The French Canadien never value intellectualism so it's the expression "a bucket of crabs". Seriously The problem of most of the country these days is multiculturalism. The French Canadien since they were conquered by the British they always felt like , i'm not part of your Canada and I will try to take as much as possible from you. The solution is to separate Quebec. The Anglo Canadian will be please to know they keep their money and the Quebekers can finally pull their own weight. It's a win win. But the Jews love to keep eveyone down and depress so for sure they will work hard so Canada stay like it is. A multicultural shithole days after days.

A FUCKING LEAF