Thoughts on first 100 days?

hahahahhahahahahahahhahhahhahhahaha

jew

Can't believe that bumbling scumbag duped me into supporting him.

How could it go so wrong in just a 100 days? 3 years and 9 months to go

WHAT HAS MADE TRUMP ON HIS FIRST 100 DAYS:
1.- make that American government buy American things and hire Americans to do most of the jobs (which was not done before, spending millions abroad).
2 .- have American companies look for another place to produce, by to do for decree that the trade deficit with China has a limit and have a white house team look for ways to reduce it.
3.- ending environmental regulations that avoided large investments in the United States.
4.- Reduce labor regulations that made jobs less competitive, and made bankrupt entrepreneurs.
5.- end the obligation of schools to have a special bathroom for the transgender (something that only spend budget).
6. Only one spent in the media and a quarter of a million dollars when others like George Bush spent about 26 million at the same time.
7.- make to look to social justic warrior like little children, that don't have real power and start the end of their power over companies like MARVEL; that lost money for listen them.
8.- destroy credibility of companies like CNN, MSNBC and abc.

good enough to me.

>even she doesn't want to be with him

>All this damage control
Top kek

Massive disappointment

Proof that the system really is rigged by globalists and voting will never change anything

>WHAT HAS MADE TRUMP ON HIS FIRST 100 DAYS
Not sure if you're an ironic Mexicoposter or an unironic kremlin shill

underwhelming tee bee h. special prosecutor for cunton immediately when in office? "she's had enough." they have to go back "only those with prior convictions, dreamers are ok." immediately repeal and replace "oh, i'm just gonna let it fall apart on its own before we do anything." Better than Shillary Cunton, but being better than a pile of shit isn't saying all that much. I don't want the "oh but these things take time" excuse, don't promise shit if ya ain't prepared to go to the ends of earth to deliver those promises how you stated them.

She's only with Trump for the money. I mean, obviously it's not this fat-ass turd-brain's superior looks or intelligence that's attracting women.

An entire thread of shills shilling at other shills. It's oddly relaxing. Like watching dominoes knock each other over

The list could go on and on, actually. Trump's the president now - he doesn't need the people that got him into the office anymore, he's got new friends now. So, the lot of us get the same treatment as Trump University students, or those carpenters that he cheated, or the illegals he's been hiring for his projects.

Guess come 2020, we'll see whether the lying orange prick's new deep state friends, neocons, cosher conservatives and "God-Emperor"'s zombie worshippers will manage to get him into the WH like his honest base did.

He has certainly been busy. I know at 50 days he had completed 42 actions. All of which I agreed with save for one. Compare that to Obama 4 (5 if you count the one where he said he was going to do something next month) I think he is doing OK. I would like to see him distance himself from (((them))) at least in the professional sense.

I should've known he was the snake

Better than expected tbqh

Happy with it

>He has certainly been busy.
You fucking bet he was.
>I know at 50 days he had completed 42 actions.
Tell your superiors using specific numbers is convincing, but only when done by smart people, not dumbasses. I mean, you're saying here you've been not only tracking and evaluating every Trump's action, but also counting them. That means one of three things:

1) You're a degenerate no-lifer whose main occupation is worshipping his "God-Emperor";
2) You're parroting some pro-Trump news article and don't really know wtf you're talking about;
3) You're a shill on a salary offering talking points provided by your superiors. You know, one of those that've constantly been keeping at least a couple PTG threads on /pol's first pages for the last couple years or so 24/7.

You guys are Jewish, aren't you?

Or i just fucking do some research you moron. Also the Whitehouse sends me a e-mails. I then check their claims. Are you intentionally being obtuse?

Why the fuck would a wetback be running damage control for Trump?

>Or i just fucking do some research you moron. Also the Whitehouse sends me a e-mails. I then check their claims.

So. It's
>1) You're a degenerate no-lifer whose main occupation is worshipping his "God-Emperor";
Uh, ok.
Btw, you also forgot to mention writing them down, remembering them and keeping an exact count (though you're obviously writing down and counting only the ones you like - "save for one", maybe - otherwise you wouldn't forget to mention him refusing to prosecute Hillary and other botches). Creep.

Who knew politics could be so hard?!

Obviously its an incomplete picture but here are my thoughts:

Pros:
>Enforcing border control
>Killed TPP
>Ending a lot of regulations
>Tried to stop some refugees (Not enough countries)
>Tried to end funding to sanctuary cities
>Neil Gorsuch (I hope, we have yet to see how he'll rule on important Trump EO's)

Cons:
>Syria (Pointless dig wagging over nothing and didn't even kill the russia narrative)
>Tried to force through obamacare-lite
>Did not end DACA and continues to issue permits
>Is not deporting enough illegals
>Is not fighting to fund the wall via Govt shutdown
>Fucked over Assange
>Is not pushing prosecution against the Clinton Foundation

Based. Better than I thought. Filled all his promises, btfo liberals

How is that not based? Being a nationalist and a globalist at once?