What are Midwestern values? What is even considered Midwest.. Nebraska? Ohio? Pennsylvania?

What are Midwestern values? What is even considered Midwest.. Nebraska? Ohio? Pennsylvania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vjB3wiZKAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Generally happiness, agreeableness, a willingness to help or do tasks for others, very high-trust, general honesty, etc. basically what happens when you get high-trust Germanic people in a very rural setting and just let things happen naturally.
Also the Midwest includes Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri (kind of, the upper half probably, although this one varies), Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.

You know:

>hard work
>honesty
>pride in their people and country

Stuff like that.

Is the inclusion of Ohio purely cultural?

Scorning the coasts

How would I know? It's always been considered a Midwest state for as long as the concept has existed to my knowledge.

I live in Nebraska and it's pretty great

>City is big enough and has all the stuff you'd expect from larger cities
>Cost of living is super low
>Excellent job market
>Low crime
>Very few blacks or mexicans and the ones we do have are kept in specific parts of town

I hear Lincoln is the new hipster city.

Lincoln is very hipster. Omaha is much better.

Destroying your state with decades of shitty bi-partisan politicians, getting cucked by unions, and bankrupting pensions

Illinois or Wisconsin?

>Ohio
Ohio is considered shit.

/il/ checking in unfortunately

The Midwest was settled by north euros and Germans. Harsh climates fostered a really family like culture amongst people. Hardworking and friendly is pretty much the Midwest.
Ignoring those in big cities of course, nigger culture killed that years ago.

don't even get me started on how corrupt chicago is, even the 'blue collar' unions are crumbling to their own greed

Yeah I think it's an old term that dates back when there were much fewer states.

Midwestern values means only eating casseroles.

Omaha has all those niggers though.

Just stay south of Fort or west of 32nd.

youtu.be/2vjB3wiZKAA

I don't really know honestly, midwesterners were seen as very tenacious during the civil war (black hats) and chicago bootlegger gangland culture is midwestern. but in general I think the stereotype is small devout moral people in small towns with manners and courtesy to visitors. we are too friendly sometimes but also naive. our women are probably the best looking in the USA desu and I hope that all the brown people fuck off and leave us alone

no ohio is pretty much the penultimate midwestern state desu

Ohio>All

Isn't it more mideast?

>tfw Kentucky and West Virginia are considered South by the Midwest
>tfw the South considers them Midwest

Must suck living in those in-between states.

>omaha fag

Nobody wants west Virginia.