Sup Forums what is your opinion on respectable members of society coming here?

Sup Forums what is your opinion on respectable members of society coming here?

what would you think of your doctor if you found out he's a Sup Forums regular? should respectable members of society not sully their minds with this board?

asking for a friend

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check those digits

I browse here and I am a Harvard Law graduate who runs a multinational law firm worth about 4 billion dollars

i don't believe you

What do I have to to do make you believe

post non-identifying proof of some sort. paycheck would do.

shoe on head

Timestamp of stacks of cash, your harvard law degree timestamp

What websites I frequent is no one's fucking business. Let's leave it at that

OntariBro?

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action

should respectable people exercise free speech?

don't believe the bullshit leftist media lies

picture of your degree, but you should put but put a black box around your name before uploading

I make a million dollars a second

What?

No Alberta

Or how about I tell you some stories that I couldn't make up?

Lol my name is annoymous

Future doctor here, been browsing since 2008.

Currently studying in inner city chicago and black pilled as fuck.

Can confirm to be anti degenerate

Ama

>should respectable members of society not sully their minds with this board?
I honestly believe more respectable members of society browse this board than you would think.

that i'm glad they get their shitposts out anonymously in this place than irl.

It's self therapy.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPTTTTT

what hospital? i live close to sinai

Go into your drawer, get your degree, take a picture of it, open MS paint, blot out your name on the degree, upload here

That's the only way anyone's going to believe you . I'm serious

I'm a doctor too I specialize in brain transplanting and make 500k s year

see

I would think more of my doctor if he browsed Sup Forums
True

Lawyer here.

My degree is in this huge rich building in this huge rich city I could call my helicopter to bring it over but I'm too lazy to get my phone lol

Cant even spell anonymous. Your larp has failed. You make 1mill a second? So you make 86 bill a day?

Bye, faggot

Explain the rule against perpatuities.

I am both a doctor and a lawyer and a Lutheran. People can be more than one thing buddy

Do you work at my law firm? It's the rich one making 8 billion a year and is international and I on wallstreet and stuff

Every white should be here.

We can't keep up this charade for much longer. Either something changes or the next generation will be surrounded by mudslimes.

we're being raided with slide threads folks, make sure to report

F I T
I
T

Holycross, ive worked at mt sinai. Shit was sad

It is hanging in the basement of my parents house.
Honest.

I'm a doctor and browe

Nope. Have my own firm.

English isn't my first language I'm germa and freaking autocorrct man

I'm a doctor and I'm here. Literally all surgeons are red pilled beyond belief except (((you know whoo)))

Nurses are complete retards and you should all be scared to death of their constant errors.

I would think my dr is based. I'm an undergrad right now but hopefully a future dokter.

You can't do bad stuff or rip anyone off or you can get sued

Which one?

Sure that's not you?

I know lawyers, C-level executives, med students, published research scientists, and financial analysts managing billions who come here.

>Literally all surgeons are red pilled beyond belief except (((you know whoo)))
I've heard surgeons are often total dicks, which is partially why I think I'd be a good surgeon. Do you have any advice for an aspiring doc?

Same. I'm part of the establishment and I'm guessing you are too

Shitposting from Captain's chair while pulling my dick in the Atlantic.

Can't post a picture, sorry.

86 billion a day. You make 86 billion a day. How fucking stupid are you?

I meant 85 million

I'm actually Canadian, just here on business. We might even go to the same synagogue.

Why are you replying to the eternal leaf?

>Sup Forums what is your opinion on respectable members of society coming here?
I dont like that. I only like it when everybody is as autistic and as much of a failure as I am

I'm a well known raid leader, have AotC going well back before MoP and have an ilvl of over 920.

Stay jelly, plebian riff raff.

>med students,
checking in.

i hate this place but it draws me in. really gotta study more.

The based post

I'm not jewish lol. Most of my friends are tho

Dude you got patients depending on u man

>what?

We all know shoe on head is a whore who loves canadian dollars. If you bang her and post timestamped evidence, we'll believe you.

Makes sense, John, really does.

checked
I'm a grad student and im on this shit site.
Plenty of us here user.

>I browse here and I am a Harvard Law graduate who runs a multinational law firm worth about 4 billion dollars
I'm a District Judge.

We are always ever asking "for a friend"...

Surgeons are total dicks...sort of...I've seen more surgeons cry at deaths than any other field in house(anesthesia, nurses etc)Imagine the audacity and arrogance it takes to cut open a human being, try to save them and sew them back up. Gotta wake up feeling like this constantly. There is a jock/ super hero mentality and this is why it comes off as being dickish but it's like a redditor thinking Pol/acks are mean; just on another level.

You have to love this because your life will become only this. You will never stop studying until the day you retire. Practice on your spatial reasoning, surgery is also an art form; you have to envision how things will heal in a week in a month so you have to know where and how to sew etc. You must always be thinking on your feet.

Do not talk shit about Jews on site they will ruin your career

this

I make over 100k a year and I come here, so, yeah.

The extent to which shit is "totally retarded" here is way overblown. It's at worst like anywhere else on the net, IQ-wise, and at best it's fucking hilarious.

I laughed...but the day of the rake can't come soon enough.

I'm an attorney who regularly comes here when I'm bored of working on appeals.

Would you have defended Zimmerman? Why or why not?

Med student here.I know two technical engineers which are coming here.

Orthopedics are best.

I wouldn't say I'm part of the most esteemed classes (e.g. doctors and lawyers), but shit, I think I'm going somewhere. I'm definitely going to grad school. Might climb the ranks of the military. Not sure family I'm in a good situation.

Also fuck you dad I ended up not being a failure you cirrhosis-laden prick

Im a murse.
I talk about about Sup Forums with all the other nurses and residents almost everyday. We mostly talk about /fit and /int but sometimes we talk about jews and /pol. We're all nonwhites btw. We are all spics.

I'd have more respect for him without a doubt

>Do not talk shit about Jews on site they will ruin your career

doubly true for those of us in the JEWdicial branch

>I talk about about Sup Forums with all the other nurses and residents almost everyday. We mostly talk about /fit and /int but sometimes we talk about jews and /pol. We're all nonwhites btw. We are all spics.

mother fucking cognitive dissonance. i want to dislike you b/c you're a spic but you dislike jews, so idk what to do

i work in the media and manage a facebook page of 20+ million people

I'm an airline pilot

hi wayne thanks for letting me off with that driving under suspension thing

Pharm Tech Cuban from Florida here. Daily Lurker.

I'd have more respect for anyone if I knew they browse pol.
It means they're at least interested in not being cucked by the media and have a desire to be informed and know what's really going on.

Faggot studying to become a nurse, its really nice actually, most of the women i'm studying with are beyond red-pilled so I dont even have to convert them. Although they are def mostly scared of the muzzie invasion.

I'm the head of the DNC and I come here... oh wait, you said respectable... moving on.

What about the white nurses?

Same.

There's something comfy about serving a family blacks at Cracker Barrel and then calling them all niggers on Sup Forums hours later.

>What?
welcome to Sup Forums.

I feel you. 1% CEO reporting in.

We come here, and have been here, and lurk because one, it's hysterical. Two, you actually can basically say whatever the fuck you want and actually have a challenging conversation. Sure, plenty of shit posting but are we going to get that on Twitter, or even Gab for that matter?

Also, this and 8ch really are some of the best, most accessable places to get decent information.

Theres no way anyone whos rich goes on pol. I only go on here because Im poor and I have nothing else to do.

I browse here pretty frequently and am a chef at Wendy's making 6 figures. I also have a 10 inch cock

Well yeah, everyone should be on this board. Everyone needs to be woken up before it's too late.

I hope they do, it means all is not lost and ordinary people are sick of all the Leftie/globalist bullshit we're fed all fucking day.

If youre actually a lawyer can you tell me if you going to law school is a bad idea?

US army officer here..

normies need to LEAVE

lynch blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I'm an engineer getting payed twice the basic salary here

Do you think her asshole smells good?

This.

Tons of respectable people on here. Totalitarian societies like that created by the Left and their politically correct lap dogs never stop people from thinking the truth, only saying it out loud. Go talk to anyone from former Soviet bloc countries. They knew all the jokes about their shitty leaders. They just couldn't say them in public without endangering themselves and their families. Thank god for Sup Forums. The first amendment is the best amendment.

>respectable women
>pic not related

kek

Yale Law Student here. HLS plebs FUCK OFF. OP specifically asked about "respectable members of society."

That means you btw.

check'd