Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

Im gonna get banned for this because im underage, but im in highschool so mods pls let me go this time.

Anyway, my teacher gave us this paper to see if we have ever done any "microagressions".

Ill post the back in a second.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Btw im not even white and i think this is some indoctrination. Pretty sure its illegal too.

Mama mia

Right now, stand up and walk out. Maybe flip the bird for effect. Don't sit there and tolerate this bullshit.

lmao what the FUCK

Enjoy your ban, next time tell mods youre a seniorfag

I'm dead serious. Tear up this paper and tell whoever passed it out to fuck themselves.

This. If your parents love you, then they'll go to the principal's office and tell him to get his shit together when you bring this home to them.

Tell your teacher that they are triggering you with such an invasive document.

hahahahhahaha americans stop it, like how are you going to fight in ww3 with all this shit.. it's not funny anymore

Sorry that life sucks, kid.
At least you're smart enough to spot bullshit a mile away. That's a very valuable skill to have in life.

Keep your head straight and make a ton of money.

Heres a better pic of the backside

This only works if you're a minority
t. minority who was given a medal for doing something similar

>Assigning projects that ignore differences in socioeconomic class and inadvertently penalize students with fewer financial resources

So what if you're too poor to afford a pen to check those boxes?

>My younger brother brought this home from school today
How fucking difficult is that? Enjoy your ban kid

im sending you a bill for injuring my neck you faggot

its illegal; report him to the superintendent; they will fire them in 10 seconds flat once you complain

Show us your dick

OP says he's not white, so it'll work.

TURN THE PAPER THE RIGHT WAY.

FUCKING RETARD, WE AREN'T LIKE STEVEN HAWKING

fixed p1

Do it faggot

Copy this, give one to your mom, give one to your dad, and then all of you check every single point, let your parents sign it. Give your teacher shiteating grin everytime she looks at you with contempt.

fixed p2

meanwhile in Estonia highschoolers in final exams this year had to write answers to a article about facebook algorithms, basically that everything is made and generated for you to be in a bubble and not to see outside of it.

>setting low expectations for people from particular groups
like affirmative action?

>I'm not white
Just tell whoever's in charge the teacher is making you feel ashamed of your (insert shitskin color) heritage. Enjoy your medal for being stunning and brave

For students,
> failing to learn or continuing to mispronounce the names of students after they have corrected you
>using the term "illegals" to reference undocumented students
>using heteronormative metaphors or examples in class
>assuming the gender of any student
>continuing to misuse pronouns even after a student, transgender or not, indicates their preferred gender pronoun
> complimenting non-white students on the use of "good English"

For other teachers, microagressions included
>featuring pictures of students of only one ethnicity or gender on the school website
>having students engage in required reading where the protagonists are always White

"Having students engage in required reading where the protagonists are all white."

Ha

>Denying experience by questioning validity

Well there you go, liberals in a nut shell

I used data when i posted that so it doesnt really matter.

make sure you mispronounce your teacher's name and misgender it when you tell it to fuck off. You'll be glad you did.

Completed it for meself. Should I be sent to tolerance camp ?

Pic related, it's OP's teacher

Think how much easier it would be if none of this racial crap existed because every student was the same race. They force this diversity crap because it is an industry. There are millions of feminist gee-bags doing social studies and they need work so they invent all this work to do.
A team of rabid gee-bags were probably paid a month's wages to come up with this list.

Back in the olden days, I got in trouble in high school during a "gay lecture" when I said the Bible says homosexuality is wrong. All the jews and fags and shitskins I went to school with declared formal war on me from that point on.

what's the difference between heterosexist and sexist?

My principal and school district are too liberal. I dont have the money and it wont work. The class is completely off the books. Other than this paper and some others, it doesnt exist. Its not a legitamate class because they do it during our free block, so its not in our transcripts or anything.

this is OP.. a bit tall for his age...
do you think he'll get away with it?

Thanks, i tried on my phone but it didnt work.

Thank you for flipping that over. I almost lost it.

fuck.. forgot pic

>reported to the FBI
good luck in jail bucko

you naive faggot
you can still bring it up anonymously

Is this a required class? If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE?!

Holy shit, get the fuck out of that school bro.

>The class is completely off the books. Other than this paper and some others, it doesnt exist. Its not a legitamate class because they do it during our free block, so its not in our transcripts or anything.
Let me tell you one of the most valuable lessons I learned in college, OP: There is a big difference between what the teachers/profs tell you is mandatory and what is ACTUALLY mandatory. Working smarter and not harder will save you time, stress, and money. From what you just described, you have absolutely no obligation to turn this piece of Commie propagana in. Throw it in the trash and never mention it again.

>The class is completely off the books
>t doesnt exist
>so its not in our transcripts
So it's black bag education of larp
tippity top kek

True but i dont hate the teacher that much. Plus i have a 4.2gpa and i dont want something to happen

OP's sacrifice is worth a few keks.

This.

school was a mistake

88s of truth, OP. DEW EET

>using the term "illegals" to refer to undocumented students
>using the term "illegals" to refer to people who are illegal

what the fuck
also

AMERICA LETS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GO TO SCHOOL?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

seriously if they have all the same privileges as normal citizens then that is a huge middle finger to all the immigrants who worked their asses off to get there legally, dont american schools require some form of ID to enrol in? how the fuck do you let them get away with this?

>meanwhile in Estonia highschoolers in final exams this year had to write answers to a article about facebook algorithms, basically that everything is made and generated for you to be in a bubble and not to see outside of it.
This is THE definition of facebook.

bubbling people inside of.. bubbles.

Do most people buy into microagression theory, or is it mostly just a fringe group of sociologists? I haven't met too many people who live by those guidelines.

that is kinda freaky, is it his adult face or something?

WHERE ARE THE LAST FEW BOXES? IM BUSTING FOR A PISS AND I NEED IT NOOOWWWW

You're underage b& and I hate you, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. Remember to delete cookies as well

>Asking people with specific disabilities to identify themselves in class
Are there in liberals in class today?
Zing.

kek microaggressions

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Skip school and do drugs is good for you desu

>off the books class
>not mandatory
>doesn't impact your grade
>go to the library or jack off, or both, or something.
>or better yet do your homework from classes that actually matter during the time.
jesus christ kid if you're going to waste your time find something you enjoy doing. do they still teach home economics? Go do home economics instead. You'll learn how to feed yourself something other than top ramen.

Call the teacher a nigger

Dox your teacher faggot

They teach during the free block and we cant leave the class.

Enjoy your ban.

can you tell us what state or city you are in?

If not California, New York or Illinois (or Massachusetts, Oregon or Washington), then this is extra bad

then use fucking viral marketing
bring in a lot of attention, then proceed to give out details such as the district you are in.

Pose as a parent, make a fake Facebook Account, and then join join conservative groups that pertain to your area. Throw your pictures fucking around.

After you get attention, post where "your child" goes to school and wait for the shitstorm to arrive as you go to school the day after.

As you have told us that this class does off the record, it will make the whole scenario shadier than it already is.

Lastly. don't fucking whine on Sup Forums to help you. We here are capable of bringing a shitstorm to send the teacher to hell. All we need is external attention. Go fucking post this on /r/The_Donald

And fuck your teacher, boy. Do what needs to be done.

What school do you go to, what grade are you in, and what subject is this paper from?

they're hijacking your study hall?
just do your math science and history work and if they ask just tell them since you're not getting a grade on what they're teaching you'd rather focus on something important.

don't be obvious about it either, the more it looks like taking notes the better.

It is one of the states you listed.

Next time just say you're 18. But why the hell are your teachers trying to pass this bullshit off onto you? Don't pay it any heed, it's a load of crap. Work on your math instead, at least that shit is slightly useful

>cant leave the class
did they lock you in and swallow the keys?

Not a bad idea. Ill see.

Which state are you from?

And people wonder why the nazi's burned the books. To get this fucking trash off the curriculum.

d dont you like safe schools user?

Tell your teacher to end themselves

This sort of thing will only get worse as you go into college. I'd just try to keep it low-key: check random boxes, and don't invest too much energy into it. If you want to drop some red-pills, I'd talk to some of your classmates about what bullshit the assignment is afterwards. I'm sure you're not the only one that feels this way about it.

lawl

I went to probably most liberal highschool in my state 10 years ago and they weren't even this bad
What the fuck happened

oh almost forgot to mention.

because they're dipshits who fucked up their own majors and had to resort to teaching bullshit classes during your study hall to make a living, they're likely to get really pissy that you invalidate the best years of their lives and that you're refusing to fit to the mold they want you in.

Just remind them that whining about their personal problems in front of a bunch of kids all day isn't really teaching and redirect them to tumblr.

Volunteer to leave if it will calm them down.

this.

just cut the class, go to the library or somewhere more private. treat it as a studyhall so when you're finally caught you can show them you're being productive and that this is how you would rather spend the time than learning something that's not important.

There you go.

Kid may be in high school, may be a newfag, but isn't as dumb as I first thought. Just doesn't have balls.

this may wind up putting you in front of the school therapist.

if they're still like the therapists i remember, use that time to also, do your homework.

remember to thank them for the study hall. Don't be condescending about it, be genuine.

HEYOOOOO

I would go Macro Aggressive if I was given some bullshit like this.

I just thought it would be fun if we all had a few breadcrumbs to work with.

also, because you're still a kid, chances are you don't have the social maturity to maintain integrity.

just don't visibly get angry, or distressed, always remain calm, and more importantly if the school therapist does see you, just tell him flat out when he brings it up "yeah no i'm not going to waste my time talking about this, I'm going to use this time instead to do something productive"

I'm white and my last name is polish and an unpronouncable mess, people have been mangling it my whole life. Is this supposed to bother me?