Watching Doctor Who

>Watching Doctor Who
>They travel back in time to early 1800's London.
>literally black people and Indians/pakis all over the place.
>When asked about the amount of shitskins, The Doctor claims that history is white washed.
REEEEE
When will cultural Marxism stop!
(((They))) are fucking up history!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=xv4D4hNH6jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw that too. Funny how it wasn't an issue when Martha Jones was in Shakespeare era London

>consuming modern media

What did you expect

There were lots of blacks in Beauty in the Beast as well. And a gay couple shoehorned in too.

His fucking companion even brings up her melanin levels.
WE WAZ MEANIN!

Exactly! It was extremely rare that it was brought up with Martha. In fact the only time I can think of was when the doctor lost his memory and the lady at the school refused to admit that Martha was a doctor because she was black and a woman.

(((DR.WHO)))

Only a mentally-warped subhuman could sit through that show with pleasure.

Any sane person is flooded with overwhelming repulsion 5 minutes into it.

I like Doctor Who, but the new series has been getting progressively more "progressive". Mark my words, the next doctor will either be a muslim or a black woman.

Yeah, that bit was pretty funny. She asks something like "aren't you worried I'm going to be carted off as a slave?"

Broadcast in 2007, things have changed a lot this past decade.

>Doctor Who political commentary in 2005
>Nuanced references to the Iraq war
>An episode analysing how control of the news can influence public opinion
>Doctor Who political commentary in 2017
>"ummm if you bomb this terrorist group you're only going to radicalize the moderates? this is exactly what the zygons want the west to do sweetie"
>"jesus wuz black n sheeit"

this is why the bbc has to go,,, i have a neighbour who works on dr who, she tells me they are constantly looking for was new and invetive wzys to virtue signal, having meetings with nothing else on the agenda, and the whovians stand still, for this re-education camp beemed into their front rooms and thier kids brains

We should start a campaign to kill off the BBC for anti-white racism and historical revisionism. They get away with far too much.

Black people steal everything until story.

>or

if Sup Forums could take down the BBC that would be historic, even damage them enough to force a public debate about their tawdry revisionism

remember when having black people in a movie or tv show wasn't a political statement? i miss that

"I wear hijab now, hijabs are cool!"

Didn't they get a new writer this season? Also that speech near the end about how civilizations measure themselves based on how well they take care of the poor and not how technologically advanced they are was a bit of SJWish.

All things in media are making a statement, and I recall the day when watching some shit and a family member said 'Just watch it, not all things are trying to be political'
I lost faith that day.
All government funded programming should be fucking removed.

Dr Who was lost to Tumblr years ago, that bitch with the inhaler and the scarf for that anniversary episode was literally supposed to be Tumblr personified.

On a related note, I feel nothing but contempt for people paying for a TV license and watching this show. I tuned out after Clara appeared.
Moffat can't write for shit anymore. It's a real shame because Don't Blink and The Girl in the Fireplace were masterpieces. All he can write is "sassy dominant MILF" and "naive but important younger woman".
The series arcs for the last decade have been nothing but "this woman is the most important person in the universe for no real reason" (except Martha lel)

Man I fucking love Red Dwarf. Mixed race main character, a white guy, a black guy who's not even human, and a white guy who's not even human. Imagine the shitstorm on both sides if that came out today. We wouldn't be happy because it'd be political now, and the SJWs would shit themselves at a non-human black character

Pretty depressing. Unless David Attenborough is narrating some nature documentary I don't even glace at the BBC anymore
>First they get rid of the guys who made Top Gear watchable
>Dr. Who is now Dr. Jew
My how times have changed

How would they feel if we rewrote african history, 50% of african tribes in the 1800s consisted of north western European people.

And that was fine because they weren't pushing any agenda or bashing you over the head with regressive lies.

I enjoyed season 1 and seasons 2-4 had some good shit, but I found Matt Smith to be intolerable and while I like Capaldi as an actor, I have no interest in watching his seasons. Guess I made the right choice in bailing.

BBC has been getting noticeably worse (it's always been left wing) since (((Daniel Cohen))) was made Director General in 2010.

>watching Nu-Who
unless you're a tumblr landwhale who needs to "squee", this is not acceptable.

>Doctor gets back to Gallifrey
>kills the important bald white man top general
>he regens into a strong black woman who immediately comments on how men are dumb and have penises

Also the Master is currently a woman.

As a black man, I think representation is a consorted effort on the part of white supremacists to pacify blacks. Notice no one puts a budget in black history outside of slavery, and whites seem awfully eager to sprinkle blacks here and there in their own history. It really stimulates my low iq.

I could tell. It was such a sudden drop I was amazed it was actually happening. They are usually more subtle but the BBC is being so overt about their propagandizing I can't believe people still tune into anything new that isn't a nature documentary because that's one of the few things you can't easily politicize

>the series has been getting more progressive
No shit Sherlock, every year at comic con I endure the type of cunts who love doctor who and it's always the dykes with purple hair who are unironically "nerds" because it's hip

Yes, and race relations were better back then, too. Problem is that not enough people take ideologies seriously, they don't understand the implication of cultural marxism. Then they wonder why suddenly everything is about "diversity" and "LGBTQSZKL+++" and people are attacking science and history. These ideologies have taken hold in universities, which are the filter that most successful people go through. Voila, you have a screwed-up media, entertainment industry, legal system, HR department, etc.

Has anyone seen the shitshow that is "Class"?

>White supremacists
More like kikes who want to milk a significant part of your history for profit while pandering to niave progressives who think sticking darkies in every show is the answer to everything.

Niggers

Dr. Who is literally the most bluepilled garbage imaginable.

What did you think was going to happen?

Next you're going to tell me you watched Star Trek and thought you saw a sublte promotion of globalism.

>tfw 10 years ago I didn't even hate non-whites
The left has always undermined it's own efforts in building a utopia where everyone is equal.

I agree, Matt Smith with his quirky bowtie is where things started to go downhill (nothing against the actor, he was pretty good in The Crown).

I think Amy Pond was the last good companion. I stopped watching at the episode where Clara is threatening to throw the keys to the TARDIS into lava or something because she's upset with the Doctor. The show seems to have forgotten how incredible that character is. It'd be like if Superman got a reboot as a Brooklyn hipster with a feminazi Louis Lane bitching about him not spending enough time with her. They're pandering to a specific crowd now and I don't think the show will ever be good again.

Iirc Rose was the only companion in the new series who the Doctor seemed to have a romantic thing with, and even she knew her fucking place.

I think a movie about the Tuskegee Airmen came out a while ago.

>consorted effort on the part of white supremacists to pacify blacks
Well look at how disrespectful white leftists are to blacks who do not agree with them, for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=xv4D4hNH6jY

It's a cultural marxism thing. They've made white males the figurative bourgeois but they respect nobody as individuals. They see you black men as pawns.

John simm is back this season though and I fucking loved him as the master

I tried. I really did. But fuck that noise. I remember watching Tom Baker era who on PBS before Saturday morning cartoons came on as a kid and will always love the show through nostalgia glasses. But absolutely fuck what has become of it.

i have not owned a telly for years much less a telly licence,,,, but theres always BBC bleed through, it infects the body politic and shamelessly promotes this venal bollocks, kids are growing up with this confusion served up as entertaiment, what point the BBC in 2017, none methinks

is it because nobody fucking likes female Master?

Gotta be

Satan confirms

It's becoming a vicious cycle because whites who used to see white supremacists as the scum of the earth are now supporting them in self defense. When popular culture wants to end you, yes you as an individual regardless of who you are, what choice do you have if you want to live.

Time to get down to business!

good ol satan......

dr.jew

Rose was great because it was the first time they tried the "this woman is super important" meme. It worked really well, I still cry at her getting trapped in another universe. Then there was Martha and she was just normal and that was okay. Then Donna was the most important woman in the universe. Then Amy was the most important woman in the universe. Then Clara was the most important woman in the universe. I'm not going near this latest series under any circumstances but stab in the dark I think this new companion is going to turn out to be the most important woman in the universe

Rose was cool.
Martha was meh.
I liked Donna because she was bitchy. Didn't really care for her subplot though.
Didn't like Amy. Didn't like Clara. Haven't watched the newest episodes. Haven't really liked the show since Moffat took over.

She is pretty normal so far.
She is just a black dyke.

There's no way Sj Who would add a black companion and have her be ordinary. She's probably going to shit out a new universe in which melinated people are the supreme beings

*sigh* The propaganda grows more bold with each passing day. Oh well. You know what they say about being surrounded...

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I guess a lot of people have come to expect that the companion is a big deal rather than understand that Rose was a special case. I did like Donna because she was funny/bitchy, and Amy because she could take care of herself. Clara doesn't have any good qualities, she's just a "I'm special because I'm a woman, protect me" type.

WE

Go rewatch the episodes that Arya was in. The ones with the medieval village. Half the fucking town is muslim.

>2017
>watching the beady brainwashing channel

>Watching Doctor Who
i found your first mistake.