Is there a chan for Christians?

Is there a chan for Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DbTGqtdPozE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is for Christians, Aryan ones.

Sup Forums, since most of it is Christcucks

I have always thought about making one but dont know how. If I did though it would be strictly moderated so people like you prob would get banned quick

i can't think of any way to reply to this that doesn't involve making a chris-chan joke.

If i did make one it would be called Chan4Christ.org

What did I do?

8chDOTnet/christian/index.html

Yep.

2-to-the-third-power chan has a /christian/ board
Very welcoming

Sup Forums is a christian board.

It's called please raid me chan

Is this what you mean?

Yes here is a link.

youtu.be/DbTGqtdPozE

bot thinks its spam so i cant post link

Christ-Chan is best waifu

>politically incorrect
>christian
well... only if you're an actual christian, completely free of hate, rage, blame, self indulgence, etc in your heart
and you spend your life fighting evil by spreading good and educating the ignorant, instead of sinking down to their level and starting wars and demanding death
that was always politically incorrect. War and hate is what fuels, what built our society, that's what's expected
and you're no better than the muslims or the jews, employing tactics that put you on a level even lower than them
wake the fuck up you're not a real christian, and shame which ever church you belong to

Yes. Yes there is.

Praise Jesus for those trips

>completely free of hate, rage, blame, self indulgence, etc in your heart
That's generally not how Christianity is interpreted to work. I mean it's the goal but it's not like you're not a Christian for not living up to it (in most denominations, there's probably some perfectionists out there).

What do you need a hugbox for?

Chans are for topics, not demographics.

Norwegian Jesus is Best Jesus.