Watergate break-in: June 1972

Watergate break-in: June 1972.

Nixon resignation: August 1974.

These things take time.

The IC report is a big nothing burger.

Based on what evidence?

I'm always surprised at how unwilling conservatives are to ready history.

Trump's situation is playing out exactly like Nixon's. And just like back then, nobody is paying attention. They even re-elected the fucker in the middle of it.

1933 Hitler's rise
1938 Kristalnacht

There was a time and that time will come again

Trump loves the russian piss.

Trump couldn't organize a picnic, let alone anything serious. He had to get Russia to help him win, for fuck's sake.

Yes

>Black "people"
>LGBT "people"
>"People" who care about democracy

Oh so trump will win 2020 in probably the largest landslide in American history

Cool

>couldn't organize a picnic

Yet he is a multi billionaire and the president of the United States and as of now the lost powerful man to have ever lived.

But he's basically just a retard I guess

If it took 2 years for Nixon to go, it'll take half that in 2017, meaning Trump will be gone by summer since the investigation has been going on for six months already.

Why did trump pick kellyanne. She looks like a dog's ass.

> ha ha i herd ther ewere nazis on 4cha nfrom reddit i troll themmmm

Look at who you're talking about.

A silver spoon faggot who took millions of dollars of loans and a lifetime of business and still couldn't break double digit billions. He's failed more times than he's succeeded.

There are over 150 people in America alone with more money than Trump. Over half of those started with nothing.

He is literally one of the worst businessmen in America.

So when did Trump break into a hotel

>muh russian conspiracy

How stupid can you be to actually believe this crap?

How stupid can you be to have not read any of it yet to realize that it can't be false?

Oh man trump is 150th out of 330 million
What a loser being in the top .0001%

Okay and then we have president pence

There is no evidence of either being treasonous just evidence of hillary leaking classified info

Wow.. Really made me tihnk

Hahah drumpf btfo xD

>still can't understand that Trump is a total failure of a business man who burned up his daddy's money

Trump is worth far more than his father was

How is this confusing to you

You don't seem capable of grasping just how pathetic that it is for a man who was handed so much money lost it over and over and as an old man barely has enough to call himself a millionaire. Most of his worth is the value of the "Trump" name, even, not liquid assets.

There are people in this country who spun straw into gold and Trump couldn't even spin gold into gold.

If he simply invested the money his father gave him he would be richer than he is now, faggot. He has some of the worst financial planning I have ever seen.

Trump was a billionaire before his father's fortune was split when he died

She looks like she suffers from radiation poisoning now

>These things take time.
You now what else took time? FBI cases where nothing was ever found.

that gif will never not make me feel sad

And what do you have?

Nothing.

>You don't seem capable of grasping just how pathetic that it is for a man who was handed so much money lost it over and over and as an old man barely has enough to call himself a millionaire. Most of his worth is the value of the "Trump" name, even, not liquid assets.

He makes millions a year from his golf courses alone.

Damn Trump fucks four hours, poor old girl is tired af

Except Republicans have always been found guilty when investigated.

The exact conviction rate of Republicans is 94%.

>Believe in science
Reminds me of bill nye wanting you to believe gender is a spectrum

>The exact conviction rate of Republicans is 94%.
What the fuck are you referring to? Produce these stats so I can prove they are wrong. You can't ask a prisoner what his political affiliation is so I guarantee this has a bullshit way of coming to this conclusion.

I'm talking about politicians you fucking retard.

Jesus christ, I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Plenty of time to undo every faggot communist element of your shitty defied president's executive fiat legacy. Sucks for you his gibs and his disregard for liberty wasn't codified.
The best part: you lost the second he won. He could have eaten a bullet at the inaugural and it would have still been the end for the left's "movement."
The masses are awake and you won't lull them back to sleep with Nancy Pelosi you deluded waste of fucking resources.
saged, impolitely.

>all these shills who think that because some of Sup Forums now dislikes trump means we've all become leftists

kek

you got the herion and meth the wrong way around the meth makes you pick at your face and the herion makes you look thin like that

>I'm talking about politicians you fucking retard.
Can you provide a source I googled and found nothing.

This image is shit.

In the top right there is an 'R' but the 'R' in 'party' is missing.

>Trump causes aging gracefully

Kys faggot if lefties read history they might realize what useful idiotic tools they are.

Good pretty much every one of those groups have been massive faggots lately

>if you just put all you money in the Dow.l for 50 years you'd be a bazillionaire

You don't know anything about anything

Whats so bad about Nixon? All of that because of some democrat hq wiretapping? Big deal
Bush, Obama did infinitely worse and no one bats an eye

Nixon is the best president we ever had

You should look into it.

Nixon and his men had been doing that shit over a year before Watergate. They were breaking into buildings, stealing stuff, tapping stuff, and using government funds to do it, through a web of illegal transactions.

Call it what you want, but the rest of us call it "illegal"

For Trump, we call it "treason"

>Can't read
>English: C-
Who got the orange-flavored blowjob?

>Call it what you want, but the rest of us call it "illegal"
How is it different from the shit the CIA always did and still does? You should be up in arms about it
>For Trump, we call it "treason"
where are the prooves

Sssssss
Aaaaaaa
Ggggggg
Eeeeeeee

>Pizzagate 2016
>John Podesta & Hillary executed 2018
>these things take time

There is no evidence that the Russian Government even did the podesta leaks at all
There is no evidence that Trump or any of his staffers communicated with the Russian government regarding DNC hacking, neither plans nor results.
The podesta leaks themselves were not even a crime, much less treason. They were whistle blowing, and whoever did it should be commended.

Alex Jones told you Pizzagate wasn't real, stupid.

Can someone edit it so that everyone one of them says Jews.

Uhhhhh, they hacked into his personal email account, which wasn't on any government server, you fucking idiot. That's not whistleblowing, that's a crime.

>Whistleblowing can only be done on the government

hot damn you are fucking stupid.

You're just baiting weens, who cares?

Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with some of you people tonight?

Go look up what whistleblowing even is. Then KYS.

So Obama goes to jail in 2018? Thanks for the heads up.

"A whistleblower (also written as whistle-blower or whistle blower) is a person who exposes any kind of information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical, or not correct within an organization that is either private or public."

All you had to do was google

The IC report

>R is missing from party
literally rigged

So you're going to whistleblow on someone.... by hacking into their personal email account, on a server outside of any control of the workplace?

Are you really this fucking stupid? No really, this is a serious question. How stupid are you right now?

Yes, that's exactly how it can work. They revealed that the DNC rigged their own primary. That's textbook whistleblowing

No, stupid, that's not what whistleblowing is. You can't have a third party company's servers to accomplish it.

She looked like the left picture before she joined the Trump train, she ended up like that after 6 months of defending his ass and supporting him.

Bro you gotta stop watching CNN and FAUX News

Yes you absolutely can

Not only do we know that it was a Russian who hacked into Podesta's emails, because the company who was hacked gave the IPs, but we have the man who admitted he did it, who is a fucking Russian, who gloated about how easy it was.

You really should kill yourself, Russian faggot.

Who then and what ip

Oh my fucking god, no, I'm not answering this.

The hacker who became a household name during this investigation, the hacker who was directly quoted on TV numerous times, the hacker who popped back up in the news over the months, the hacker who became synonymous with this case.

And you don't know his name.

Get the fuck out. Just get out.

Funny how all of the pro-lgbt people suddenly make homophobic gay jokes when they hate someone.

>implying I care about gays
>implying I care about blacks
>implying I care about jews
>implying I care about muslims
>implying I care about mexicans

Nigger I hate everything but that includes Trump and conservacucks.

Uh huh but what specifically is their name? Easier than typing that frothing vitriol. You don't know shit.

>Not only do we know that it was a Russian who hacked into Podesta's emails, because the company who was hacked gave the IPs

We know it was somebody in Russia. Not that it was Russia, because when they say Russia hacked the DNC, they mean the fucking government and you know it.

>but we have the man who admitted he did it, who is a fucking Russian, who gloated about how easy it was.

Who, and is he affiliated with the government? If not, kill yourself, retard

I refuse to believe that neither of you know the answer to this.

I really do refuse to believe that anyone on Sup Forums arguing against the Russia conspiracy doesn't know this man's name.

Ten points for Roofindor

I'm amused

I don't really care about you, user. I was talking about the image.

You're literally retarded.

Depends on midterms. If the dems can't find a message that resonates with the populace then they have zero chance of gaining ground and Trump won't be impeached. Had the left not demonized him about everything he does the real things would have impact but the public now has outrage saturation. The left needs actual ideas that are not just anti-trump. The shit they are coming up with currently will not do. Their Soros funded agenda will not win back the public. The left is fucked.

>Literally made his name worth money
>he's a retarded failure
You seem confused friend.

Post rare Kellyannes

lulzy

god help me, i totally would.