New message from Anonymous (3/4 of Sup Forums is now on board)

Hello fascists from The_Donald and Stormfront, you are gradually losing your monopoly here

We at Anonymous hope you are still having as much fun with this as we are.

Weeks ago, Anonymous launched an operation to take back our website in response to your attempts at internet censorship and assault on peaceful patriots.

While Anonymous today has been mainly focusing its cross hairs on corrupt governments and the Alt Right plague across the world, we still continue to watch you. Over the years sense our first raid in 2 weeks ago, your cult has become weaker and your responses have exhibited fear, and you're dwindling by the second..

We apologize but, there is nothing you can do to stop us, no matter how many anons you have harassed or arrested, we will continue to peaefully strike against your dangerous ideas both online and in the real world. We are inoculating the public - those you contemptuously refer to as "wogs" and "fresh meat" - against the lies of your cult. Your libelous claims against us is ineffective, for you cannot prove false what is true.

Our organization has certainly changed sense our foundation in 2007 .The habits of our forefathers once made Anonymous a ruthlessly effective organization will condemn you with truth and love. Your persistence with obsolete, ineffectual ideas yields ridicule, not results. You cannot win. Your arrogance have failed you.

The Alt Right is imploding at its core, and this is
evidenced by the increasing levels of desperation seen in your attempts to handle us and others who criticize you. It is only a matter of time before humanity is purged of your malign influence.

We are the people you pass on the street. We are your friends, family, sons, daughters, and siblings. We are the person right next to you and under your bed.

You are loosing this war, and we are the catalyst

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Other urls found in this thread:

occupyduluth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dub

Go back to Plebbit, 12 year old.

shit i wont come back here then, you have my word, just please dont hurt me!

sage

hi jew.

hi nice jew

Nice blog post anonafag. When you are done with 4/4 swing by my house. I need a good dick sucking from a faggot like you.

WE

Having fun? Now that you're through waxing long with your delusions of grandeur, please kindly fuck off.

How does your mom's cock taste?

>we are anonymous

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

The sound of the civil war clock and your imminent self inflicted deaths ticking down.

Tick tock mother fucker keep pushing the silent majority will note "vote" with anything other than bullets next time

I really hope this is Anonymous because I don't want to waste what I am about to type on another faggot LARPER

You guys are a fucking joke that people don't give a shit about anymore. Sup Forums is where its at now.

>You are loosing this war, and we are the catalyst
Tremendously shitty writing, see me after class.

Also, in what way does a business suit support ANTIFA ideals?

wow

Gay

on the other hand we have 14/88 of Sup Forums on board and that's all we need to keep the ovens warm for you

What is anonymous position on north korea

WE. WUZ. AMMONIOUS. AND SHIET.

>implying your "enemy" isn't just a loose collection of people with various degrees of political views that aren't far left and you're not funded by globalists interests that have a stake in exploiting your actions for their own gain

Wake up guys. We're all being played. You guys are being played even harder.

>>Sage

You're a big fag

user fuck pussy don't you got a dick to suck

You do realise why people are right wing, don't you? If you gave a single shit about humanity you would help Europe and the North American continent retain its own European culture and heritage.

Fuck this shit thread, we wizards now.

TL;DR

>organization
>foundation 2007

new fag

I have never seen a post this retarded since the early part of the US election last year when the shills were just learning how to use Sup Forums.

If you are (((anonymous))) shouldn't your concerns be on Thailand you fucking retarded nigger

>fascists from the_Donald
Stopped reading there.

Hei giuys dis me smrt men ere.
Like anymoose is srcry stutf dot'n play widt dem.

anonymous died back in 2008 lol fucking kill yourself reddit

EXPLOSION WIZARD

Former user here. We are now engaging. Not a shill. Surrender.
You cannot win.

How about tightening the war? Who is tightening it?

This place has the dumbest trolls.

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ faggot.None of your claims are substantiated. Get free or get out

"I swear to god, dog, if you keep barking, I will put my throat in you jaws !!!!"

Off yourself degenerate.

and 1 post

Sage

>Posting obvious bait

WEEEEEEEEEEW

So how many of niggers am I gonna need to decapitate so I can be the Snakepenis wizard

spelling mistakes

poorly written

fucking antifa flag

fuck up out of here. nobody is buying your bullshit.

Damn, you retards respond to any bait thread.

DEUS ANONYMOUS!

ALT-RIGHT BTFO

FASCISTS BTFO

WUZ
ANONOMOS KHANGS

roll

Sadly though its not bait cause there are people that are OP level of retardation

occupyduluth.org/

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS NOW MY HERO!!!! Here's why!!
In his wake, the result is the GUTTING of the Democrats and their corrupt party, which will wander in the wilderness for years, if not decades to come!!
Hillary's gone.
Biden's gone.
Reid's gone.
Boxer is gone.
House is Republican.
Senate is Republican.
SCOTUS will be overwhelmingly conservative for the next 30-40 years.
Republicans have gained more than 1,000 state legislative seats.
Dems only hold 18 governor mansions.
The Democratic Party is an emasculated, headless cesspool of corruption and despair. Pelosi is soaking in a jar of formaldehyde. Schumer, Durbin, Hoyer, etc are all in their 70's and there is NOBODY behind them but nutcases like John Lewis, Sheila Jackson Lee, Elijah Cummings, the Fake Indian, etc.

THE ELECTORAL MAP NOW RESEMBLES THE VERIZON MAP!!

Hey man, I was choosin' to instead be wizards n shieeet

gimme tendies

>loosing

>videos of anomyloose threatening to do shit all the time
>do nothing
fucking kill yourself

WTF, Above this is nigger hate thread,

>your antifa not anonymous

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

gib

>You are loosing
Listen, if you're gonna LARP at least proof read

ANOBAMORSE ERS LEEJERN

Saved, neet thanks for the pepe user.

An hero, faggot

rerolling

We r anymhoss
We nevr fuck off
We nver chnge shit
We nvr gt layd
W nerev suht up

>(COMMIE WAS SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDER)

Memba when Anonymous was a thing?

Rolling

This is some grade A cancer right the fuck here.

>You are loosing this war
"LOSING"
Sorry, but you need to fix this if you're going to pasta it everywhere. You "loose" all credibility when your grammar is fucked up.

this new pasta ebin lmao desu

Fuck you nigger

>doesn't do shit during one of the most oppressive 8 year periods for leakers.
>doesn't do anything during the most dangerous time for journalists in modern time.
>uses forefathers to reference people still alive and not their father
>pol has had more traffic in recent months than ever before
>lost the battle of Berkeley
>people aren't buying bill nyes retarded sellout agenda

At best you made me respond. At worst you are a resounding failure with "libelous claims".

Fuck off.
Sage.

Watching leftpol jack themselves off to literally nothing in threads like this is the best entertainment

Rolling

Pony pussy

Yeah no, you have no majority here. Sup Forums is still Hitler incarnate. AntiFa is just vile self-destructive shit.

Rollan

LOL doggo play with benis :DDD

roll

And thus the new homosexual Copy Pasta was born.

gibs

Comment

so much bait

Alright dude. Create some more shill posts

fucken santa WTF!!

I Have a New message from Anonymoose.

>3/4 of Sup Forums are on board
>Implying Sup Forums has not infiltrated the other boards
Find one board right now that does not have at least one Nazi thread going
Protip: you can't.
Sup Forums is for Sup Forums
Lurk more

Come on fag take this Web site down you big woos.

All these treaths and that's all you do.

And what do you mean with Internet censorship? This is one of the few websites where you can speak freely you dumb cunt.

Don't you keyboard warriors have anything better to do? Maybe ending corruption and stuff like that. That used to be one of your goals back in the glory days of anonymous.
But right now you guys are a big joke just give up user.

You know, we're Anonymous?

You dumb newfaggot.

anonimouse we not fogrive we not forget wewww lad

>double 12s

>saving thumbnail.jpg

kek

>>Weeks ago, Anonymous launched an operation to take back our website in response to your attempts at internet censorship and assault on peaceful patriots.

Are you sure? 'Cause I would have noticed that.

ima re roll too! I aint being fucken christmas wizard! fucken bull shit!

Why not zoidburg?

Someone pleeeeeeez post the video of the faggot brit talking about being anomunus and how his mom became anomunus

Rolling