Why do leftists get triggered so easily over the climate change hoax?

Why do leftists get triggered so easily over the climate change hoax?

nobody denies that the climate changes and nobody denies that humans have some impact. lefties can't argue on a scale.

i live in SW MO, have my whole life, today it was thunder and lightning all day from late last night to present, ive seen storms, bad ones, but not a 16 hour thunderstorm

In all honesty, I have seen some pretty piss poor arguments from the right as well.
The truth is it doesn't fucking matter because we are being invaded by Islam and they will not give a flying fuck about it once they are in control.
It is like worrying about getting cancer while you are walking through a mine field.

bah humbug, Climate is a solar driven cycle.
>Low solar activity reduces the ability of the heliosphere to shield earth from cosmic radiation.
>Cosmic rays hitting the upper atmosphere create highly charged particles that promote cloud formation.
>cloud formation increases the amount of solar energy reflected back into space.
>Earth cools.
Just wait for this solar cycle that is starting. It is going to usher in a maunder minimum type event.

Oh, the low solar cycle will also be accompanied by some friggin sweet light shows in the sky. Based Plasma Discharge and what not.

The same reason why they get triggered over smoking, or Trump, or anything else, they've been trained and indoctrinated to.

There is no way a rational discussion of the issue can happen, and no criticism is allowed. I'm right leaning, but I'm for clean air and clean water, but "climate change" is the biggest tool the globalists are using to take our rights and "tax" us and grab more power and money. But I can't have that attitude, because Bill Nye said it's proven science that carbon taxes are science. Or something.

"Climate change" is now an industry, and a religion. Look at how they demonize anyone not in lockstep with them, you're a "denier".

climate change denialists are on the same level as antivaxers and flat earthers: RETARDS

they've been programmed to buy into it and if they don't buy into it they get ostracized.
also, only educated people have minds that are polluted by enough shit that they could just instantly believe something like this, so the people pushing global warming didn't have much trouble bringing in shitlibs into their fold

Agendas

Stop posting screencaps from irrelevant people.

She isn't a scientist. He probably has a BA. Stop thinking these people are relevant.

But a man in a dress is a woman? Fucking Melbourne.

This is a very good point.

They think they're smart for believing in it.
Same logic as the (((science))) march.
They also believe they are superior for being smart.

If they were to consider that maybe they are wrong, they'd not be smart, so they'd be worthless.

Weak egos cannot cope with that.
So they become irrational and lash out.

It's the same reaction when you tell (((them))) that the earth it's flat.

They can't handle the truth.

...the lady tweeting her political opinions
what the fuck are these people on

Nobody has a clue.

this

Sad truth. I'd think you were smarter if you can acknowledge you're wrong, and grasp the greater concept/argument. That's how real science is done!

for the same reason you get triggered over the gender binary hoax

Why do trumptards get so easily triggered by science?

Well (((science))) is the new religion

Had this been the 1700s, these crazy bitches would be burning witches at the stake and having witch trials

(((((science))))))