Attention: Two Genders Hand Signal

Boys,
Orders are coming down from the top this time. Whenever and wherever, we need everyone to show absolute solidarity with the alt-right on the two-gender issue. Most of you already know by now, but see pic related for instructions. If you ever get an opportunity to flash the TG (“Two Gender”) symbol on national TV, that would be ideal. But in any case, make sure to throw up the TG in your Twitter/Facebook profile pics.

We do want to be somewhat discreet about this though, so try to keep discussions about it limited to within Sup Forums. It’s time to MAGA (Make America Gendered Again).

Bump XD you rascals

too obvious

Bump

nice image

>xd
kys

Nice work bro let's get this going.

It's only obvious if some dumbfuck leaks it to the press again. Keep the discussion HERE this time.

top kek

Two genders is a right wing talking point, nothing alt about that. You don't even know what you are alt of.... SAD!

hands are reversed in the example pics....

XD ;) :O LMAO Silly goose, rapscallions ^.^

it causes triggering REGARDLESS of where or what is was before, if we take it as ours. then its ours.

>two Venus symbols
The masculine symbol represents Mars.

can you help me out with some decent transparent male female symbols please.

It's obvious b8 from Antifa, and leftypol trying their absolute damnedest to get one up on us, because they are sick of constantly losing.

That's weird. Maybe an arm is just positioned awkwardly because it is their right hand. Here - take a pic without them if think that's easier.

This is fucking brilliant.

Get rid of the pepe. Other than that good job OP.

Use this add a male symbol or something

it's also old as fuck, this happened before Trump won the election

one peace

Can someone do a thought experiment with me here for a sec?

Is it going to be more effective if we act as though we are trying to make the peace symbol ours, or if we are pretending to be liberals outraged that it "is already happening"

What is the best form of manipulation here?

Lemme show this to my bosses at CNN HOOL UP OP.

Here is one with no pepe.

I don't know how Sup Forums does it, but this shit is taking off like wildfire

thumb is always toward the body when palm is facing out. Just move the hands to the other side of the pic. The one on top is correct. Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but the enemy will pick it up quickly. Otherwise, great pic.

bumping this

I'm so disappointed in Shill Nye the Pseudoscience Guy

Boost this lads.

That's a good question. Maybe we could do both? One to get the "outrage" going and the other to make the liberals think the alt right actually use this. Hopefully a community college journalist who works for huffpo picks it up.

We need to start posting this on Twitter.

Right now is the best chance for this to go viral, people already think it's goofy that "ok" is now a hate symbol, so this will just be icing on the cake.

>File: alt right activist.jpg (3.91 MB, 2832x3775)

T W O
W
O

G E N D E R
E
N
D
E
R
S

quicky

Look what I found!

why are you idiots embracing satanic masonic gangsigns??

I think something else we need to do is make libtards think they are stmbling upon this and not make it too obvious. Some libtard community college journalist will think they are wbreaking the story and of course they won't check facts. Making them thinking they are stumbling upon it would work really well.

bump :)

I'm in.
pinned tweet.

yummy

This is own of the best parts of Sup Forums In 2016 and 2017. We have gained so much power, that were making everything a hate symbol. This is great.

I'm on it. Just showered and going out in town. Will be flashing it for sure. 2. Deuce! Only 2 genders you fucking dipshit cultural marxists.

its cannon now

With 2 genders, there comes peace.

This is a CIA operation.

Zionists/Alt-Right ecelebs are using hand-signs to basically virtue signal with one another in an attempt to make you think they're on your side. Expect to see Jews and Zionists like Richard Spencer and Mike 'the kike' Cernovich to start using this. Why are they doing this? To control the narrative. They are ALL either Jews or Zionists. They are ALL trying to be the speakers for the Nationalist/Alt-Right movement[s]. They want you to be Zionists. They want you to accept the State of Israel.

This is the first step towards societal Globalism.

Nigger, most of the lesser known "journalist" who are still employed by big name rags lurk here all the time. They're hoping to write some half assed understanding of the content they are observing for big clicks.

Let them generate their own outrage, we just need to push it, and post it in response to tranny propaganda

also all of the hand signs are known masonic signs

I'm game

PHASE TWO IS A GO

>PHASE TWO IS A GO

PHASE TWO IS A GO

>PHASE TWO IS A GO

PHASE TWO IS A GO

>PHASE TWO IS A GO

PHASE TWO IS A GO

>PHASE TWO IS A GO

Let's get this going on 8ch too

The Two Genders sign is uniting the Internet

I approve of this message

true. i didnt even consider that.

and listen, anonymous: im not telling you to not do hand signs and have fun. im telling you to remain vigilant. when you see them shill for zionism or "jewish etho-nationalism," youll know i was truth-telling.

all jews are bad.
antifa, alt-right, and etc is all controlled by ba jews.

I actually don't get why this is at all offensive or could cause offense to libs. There's two genders, so...? I mean, it's just fact. Why is this offensive?

HAHAHA UH OH HOLLY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT! A DUB and a TRIP!!!

Checked and kek'd

Phase 2 decided? I guess we must begin ideas for phase 3. Changing out gang signs meanings.

Bump

jesus agrees

Well well well

Since everyone is noticing the "OK" signal being used by many on the alt-right -- including some 'protesters' who hide behind sunglasses, I see there is a need to define what it means before people ask too many questions.

Yes, that's much more plausible than these people just not giving too much of a shit about Middle-East conflicts, the JQ and being ignorant of stuff like The Culture of Critique

You are on /x/-tier levels of retardation right now my man, seek help.

Now we just have to wait for Kendall Jenner or some other stupid ass socialite to make the gesture.

Nigger, it's called a full house
>Check em

Stop it, goyim. You do not get to define symbols. We do.

now this would be funny

that literally a peace sign you fucking autists

High Impact Memetic Warfare

only 2

Trips
>phase two confirmed

Scouring videos and images of JP making the two genders sign. Halp.

I think even Leftist idiots might be catching on to this one.

The OK sign that the alt-lite people are using comes from that popular iteration of Pepe that was spread around during the election you paranoid fuck. It has nothing to do with masons or Jews.

peace is the union of man and woman.
reversed, it means 'go forth and multiply'. or, FUCK OFF.

>being this retarded, even ironically

I'm with her.

kawaii

Nothing to see here folks, just another larper slide thread. Move along

Lemme in the screen cap

Bumped