How you holding up, Sup Forums?

how you holding up, Sup Forums?

about to shoot myself t.b.h.f.a.m

Pretty good, yourself op?

Waiting for the death from ww3, and hoping to enjoy this final summer, how about you op?

Knackered but I can't sleep. Had to listen to some friends of a friends (liberal students) talk about how le pen can't win and how we should have a second referendum for a few hours
Would usually have said something but this time I couldn't be bothered to piss everyone off so sat in miserable silence. I had forgotten how annoying people can be.

I'm good, I care less about the world any more, but I feel good.

Been really self conscious and insecure feeling ugly and stuff. Sucks but I know it doesn't matter either way. Eventually I'll learn how to stop giving a shit, but it feels pretty bad right now. At least we have the end times to look forward to.

I live in California and I fear if there might be a false flag on May day, especially with all this weird north korean stuff going on

Just got off work. Pretty tired.

Threading on that thin line between wanting a nuclear holocaust or a peaceful life.

things are looking up
got accepted to collage
moving to a much bigger place and a total steal for how cheap we got it for
finally have enough space to build a home gym instead of going the the jewym
built a pimp cane by filling an aluminum can with rubber cement and wrapping it all up with black hockey tape so i can break someones face when its time to riot

it sucks knowing how bad things are but not being able to change them

At the pub. So comfy as fuck

Pretty shitty honestly, I haven't been able to hang out with friends in a long time and it's crazy hard to get a job.

Keep your chin up, user!

Great

Sup Forums should offer jobs to hapless NEETs such as myself

at least you're not a manlet though

Do you have marketable skills?

Thanks user, will do!

Kind of shit. Work kind of sucks right now. But I am hopeful that this is a temporary thing and that my boss will be off the rag at some point in the next month or two.

i know this feeling to well

Feels bad, Americanbro.

Stressed. I visited some states out west over the past couple years, and I loved them. I want to move ASAP.

I live in the south, with little opportunity for IT in my state, yet existing ties and never feeling ready or sufficiently skilled hinders my ability to move.

Sick of my state, sick of the people in my state, I've had somethings weighing on my mind a lot lately but have no one to talk to about, I'm broke and living with my dad and I don't really know what to do from here

I took a job in conservation way out in the woods, no internet, no vidya, none of that shit

I'm hoping this will clear my mind up a bit and save up some money

i'm thinking either train for the war, or study for a career. I'm not sure which to do

Why not try to get into a more tactical position of the military?
War ins't all about shooting people, you know.

like in logistics
but i would feel like shit for not helping my fellow nationalists

lost the love of my life , now waiting to die fighting in ww3. no reason to live really, I am a seaman and i hate this job but cant do anything else because noone hires seamen on land. so . not much ahead on my life

Eh. I'm young but I want more romance in my life. It's hard to meet decent people sometimes.

>lost the love of my life

I know that feel, we broke up 4 months ago and I still dream about her even after sleeping with other women.

Don't know how to handle these feels bro

You could try R&D, then.
Seems like a really interesting branch of the military to me.

I really understand this, It's not that I dislike my friends, but sometimes I feel like having an emotional conversation, a sincere one, is impossible.
I like to discuss the week memes and how the last game was as much as the next guy, but there is more to life.

I could get into a long story, but I do understand you, friend.
I was going to get married when I was 16, traditional family and all that stuff, Did not value it half as much as I do nowadays.
Girl I was going to marry had kidney failure, me and my family tried out best to get her a new kidney, we succeded, but her body rejected it two days after the transplant.
I never got romantically involved with anyone since then.

Sink boats and save your continent.

Barely.

I'm waiting for a war or a revolution. Or my death, whichever comes first.

my iphone screen cracked and just ow stopped working completely. really wish someone would blow up Apple HQ right now.

>lost the love of my life
> but her body rejected it two days after the transplant.
>I still dream about her

Getting better every day. Humanity is 99% worthless, as can be observed here.
Once all the dumbasses got glassed, I'll take a giant sigh, and then turn off the computer.

Stone Age, here I come.

Not very good. Sup Forums is so full of shill-spam that I can't relax and have a good conversation going anymore.

On break at work. Not going to get off till 1 in the morning. God i hate being a line cook.

had a lovely day redpilling normies